2020-07-28 01:51:36

My friend and I have both tried many times trying several different strategies from following all the flurry teleports and swinging at the last one, to being so desperate to try something rediculous like turning as far away as possible before swining like we saw on a youtube video, but nothing worked.
I was unable to find any information on this, could anyone help?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-07-28 03:50:25

You need to face him after the last teleport and swing, but you only have a very small window to do so. It will likely take multiple tries. If you aren't fast enough, he will teleport away and restart the sequence.

2020-07-28 04:05:29

I'll try to explain as best as I could.
The first thing you want to doo when the level started is to dodged the fireballs that he send at you. After either the second fireballs or the third, the guy will teleport 4 times.
The teleport patterns will be either.
Left, right, left, right, or.
Right, left, right, left.
You need to press your arrow key the same time he did his second teleport, So as soon as the guy did his 4th teleport, He'l be right infront of you and its strike time.
Hope this helps!

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-07-28 07:06:01

I managed to beat the warlock once, however it was just lock I guess as I haven't been able to do it since.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-07-28 19:33:40

what is it game

2020-07-28 20:13:30

that guy is a bitch

2020-07-29 19:40:19

I did not quite understand. who was the post addressed to? If I then justify your words. Who are you, and on what grounds do you judge me that way? : -O personally, I don't know you.

2020-07-29 19:43:38 (edited by ignatriay 2020-07-29 19:49:50)

@7, he wasn't referring to you. @6 was referring to the warlock in this game. As far as what this game is about,
From the game's sight,
Play as a battle-worn swordsman who is on a quest to get his sight back by going through a dark path in a dangerous area of the world to see a powerful warlock who could have the powers to cure his blindness.
This warrlock which is the final boss in the game by the way; is who @6 was referring to when saying this guy is a bitch. If he meant to  direct those words at you it would've been like this,
@5, and instead of seeing a this guy ii a bitch, it would've been replaced with you, not, this guy. He meant the warlock.

take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-07-29 20:15:11

hahahaha lmao
sorry if you understood me rong
i ment the npc in the game

2020-07-29 20:17:43

about! then I'm sorry. I was just already surprised where such a person has such judgments about me.

2020-07-30 07:13:58

So self centered

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-07-31 15:29:24

Hi,
Just a quick question, I completed this game's 180 degrees mode three or four times but every time I restart it after that, all the levels that I unlocked get locked again. Did anyone else also find this problem? DOes it have a sollution?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-08-01 22:14:54

@4 Same here. I beat him on my Mac, but on My Windows computer when I got it I could never beat him again.
I don't even want to think how hard he is to beat in 360 degree mode

2020-08-02 04:09:37 (edited by Wilson 2020-08-02 12:31:05)

You'd be surprised to know that it is actually, woop, easier in 360 than 180. Or at least it was if you know what to doo.

2020-08-02 05:08:22

What do you mean, know what to do? You mean the paterns of teleportation of the warlock?

take a look at

2020-08-02 12:30:10 (edited by Wilson 2020-08-02 12:31:28)

@ignatriay. Exactly. You move much faster in 360 so its a slightly easier task to deal with that son of a warper.

2020-08-02 13:15:02

just don't hold the arrow in 360. also. I hate those crows or what ever they are.

2020-08-02 14:30:58

Wel, I did a playthrough of 180. I'm using speakers, so don't mind if I died 1 or 2 times. Its about 19 minutes 5 seconds, and about 26 mb. I'm not sure if this can be any help to those who never beat the game, but if your interested in listening, Click here to download.
If you want me to doo 360, go ahead and sayso.