2020-07-30 03:25:23

I just the other day got into Reaper envelope points and there uses, and was trying them out on a pluggin called Ambio Orbit, which pans the sound a 3d circle.
Anyway, I performed all the steps, up to splitting the main track and placing the split one on my new envelope only track, ready to be enveloped in 3dNess. I positioned my cursor at the beginning of the item, pressed down arrow to select the track, and pressed control l to select the rotational parameter to place. I placed an envelope point with Control Shift E, and set it to 35, this being 35.0 Degrees. For some reason, it defaults to 180 degress no matter what I put.
Any ideas??

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-07-30 04:05:24

Even though they display that way, they really want 0 to 1, so instead of that, just back out when you hit control shift E then use the numpad with numlock on to adjust it. 4 and 6 move it left and right along the timeline, and 2 and 8 adjust the parameter value. You can actually have this done automatically for you if you have SWS - which you should. Arm the envelope as normally done, then make a time selection. You can navigate to the start of the item with control left or right, then ctrl shift dot or greater than to go to the item's end to place the second point. These are placed with the left and right bracket keys. Once you have that, select the track, then the envelope, then hit O.What this will do is use an LFO to plot envelope points. You want it to say selected track envelope, and probably when it says the note, hit end and it will say sync off then tab and then enter a number in Hz. The offset really doesn't matter for now and the strength is how much you want it to oscillate by. If you choose saw or ramp, you should get a circle but you won't with sine, and this is provided strength is at 100. Hit OK, which you might have to use NVDA enter or shift space or something then home to go the start of the time selection then hit play.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-30 05:17:50 (edited by redfox 2020-07-30 05:18:30)

Is there a way to aplly an envelope to a timeselection, where you can set both ends of it? From what I know, the Oscelator is just sweeps, and that's not what I want, I want controlled.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-07-30 15:31:46

I'm not sure but I would imagine so, check the action list.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united