2020-07-28 00:03:43

So, I recently got a job offer somewhere within a trainee position to figure out on a best fit for the company I work with. One thing I noticed is that they did have a branch that utilized annd maintained Sales Force.

Someone a while back on another forum mentioned that they were working towards their Sales Force Administrator certification while they were still looking for work. They were legally blind and did mention that there were only a few small things inaccessible with the program.

My question is wondering if there are any others who have gotten their administrator and developer certifications? As well, any recommendations to give for suitable training materials for someone who'd be a true newbie to Sales Force in general?

I want to show some initiative in already looking for a specific role within the place I'm going to work at, and want to keep most options open. I'll probably have way more details once I start work and speak to a manager/career supervisor about this for growth and advancement. But to prevent any possible worries about inaccessibility for training, I want to have that issue clamped down early.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search