2020-07-05 10:33:11

Because I'm not a fan of open source. especially where this community is concerned.
I've just seen people do things that have left a bad taste in my mouth.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-07-05 19:04:09

fair

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-07-17 22:53:54

Hi all I have a questions where can I put the save file and when instaling mod do i need to put all files in gta V. main folder or put the files which are in scripts folder together with that same folder called scripts best regards, Karlitos

2020-07-17 23:01:29

just put the save file in the documents folder their will be a folder called rockstar games then go in their and go to gta 5 profiles some random thing and put in their. liam should realy add a cearafication that everything in the mod foler goes just as it is in the game folder

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-07-17 23:49:27

so, @428 if you have the steam version of gta5, paste the files inside of the mod folder that you downloaded in to, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V, but if you have the epick games version, then put it hear. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V, i think.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-17 23:57:51

can i make folder mods for epic games version If I want to install some other mods

2020-07-18 00:22:50

i'm not sure how to install other mods, because i've only installed liams, so i can't help you there, sorry.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-18 00:54:12

Ok thanks

2020-07-18 03:32:41

i'm sure someone nos tho.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-18 15:02:30

Heyo liam
Thanks for this mod, I've been having fun with your mod + the mods that i will list here that i personally love to play
I know you don't consider suggestions mainly because most of them don't make sense, but I had one in case you had some free time to work on it, is it possible to select a ped so then your mod could attach a beeping noise to that ped so we know where that ped is going to?
My list of mods:
Grand theft accessibility
LSPDFR
Auto Patrol - Autodrive, Real Code Driving & Intersection Siren Usage
Pursuit on the fly
RichsPoliceEnhancements
Stop aiming at cops
OpenIV, to install cars.
Blaine County Law Enforcement Pack
And finally Emergency Lighting System to have fun with sirens.

Some of the mods, like the cars that i mentioned can really mess your GTA V installation up so  research before doing anything lol

"I don't see how having a guide horse will affect my neighbors."
twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2020-07-18 15:04:36 (edited by hadi.gsf 2020-07-18 15:05:35)

Oh and uh, i saw like someone repeatedly posting asking liam to implement spawning custom cars.
Just install rage plugin hook and run the game with it, it comes with LSPDFR if you want that,
Then press f4, then type spawn and then the hashname of the car.
Like spawn police3, or spawn sheriff4
then press enter

2020-07-18 23:01:03

I searched on the net but I'm not sure how to install multiple mods at once if someone can help me it'll be greatly apreciated. Regards, Karlitos

2020-07-19 00:45:49

does anyone no how i can turn oddo ame on, my brother tryed to help me but he said he couldn't see it, i am useing the steam version of steam, thank you.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-19 00:46:11

steam version of gta5, lol

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-19 01:33:27

I'm looking to turn on mouse assist can someone explain me how to do that?

2020-07-19 01:49:21

autoaim = pause screen, right 3 enter enter down one right one, accept the warning, then unpause. Works only with controller. Note, to go right you can use the arrow, the right stick or d-pad. Going across tabs can be done with the stick if in the main top level of the menu, or the bumpers anywhere.

Mouse assist, I don't think there's any such thing, you need a controller.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-19 02:17:44

thank you, and mouse asist i don't no what that is.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-19 03:03:53

has anyone had any luck on, getting on a train or something, i really want to drive one lol, but wen i spawn one the enjan doesn't turn on.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-19 03:41:06

can't do that without a separate drive train mod.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-19 04:14:31

do i need open iv for that?

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-19 04:48:29

can someone send me a link to it, i downloaded one, and i did what it told me to do and  i launched gta5, but it wouldn't load the story mode so i deleeted it and it works story mode, but can anyone send me a link to in other one.

― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-19 08:30:11

ok thats how i spawn vehicles. but what about peds. how can i play as custom peds. thats what i want. dont care about custom vehicles yet

2020-07-19 14:16:58

It's pointless to play as a custom ped.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-19 14:37:05

rings2006 wrote:

ok thats how i spawn vehicles. but what about peds. how can i play as custom peds. thats what i want. dont care about custom vehicles yet

Use simple trainer for GTA V
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simpl … r-for-gtav
There is a menu item that let's you to type in the model name for you to spawn in as
Once you find it using OCR then it'll be very easy to remember where to go

2020-07-19 14:39:06 (edited by hadi.gsf 2020-07-19 14:39:28)

ironcross32 wrote:

It's pointless to play as a custom ped.

I know that there are crazy ped mods out there, e.g. aliens, Thanos, ghost rider etc i've never played them though