2020-07-08 18:50:40

And if so, what have you made?
Note to all respondants: the following is in fact an opportunity to get in on something spectacular.  Whatever you code will result in your receiving financial payment.  If you have developed anything and are interested in broadening your horizons please submit what you have developed here.  Alternatively feel free to PM me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.  We will be interviewing potential candidates on a first come first served basis.
Thank you all for your attention and I await your responses below.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-07-08 18:58:04

Hi,
I have coded Crowflight, and A Three Rings viewer, which is probably of less interest, because it's for Samaritans, and not usable by most people.

In any case, I can use Flutter fairly well, and am definitely up for being paid to do so again.

-----
I have code on GitHub

2020-07-08 21:51:30

Yeah, the former Spiel screen reader, no longer developed, and anyone pestering me to revive it will be ignored. Sorry to be a hardass about that, but it pretty much happens whenever I drop the s-word.

What, specifically, are you looking for?

2020-07-10 01:39:17 (edited by Nocturnus 2020-07-10 01:40:02)

@nolan, post 3, sent you a PM with more information, and no, this does not regard any screen reader in particular.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.