2020-06-27 18:08:21 (edited by Simter 2020-06-27 18:09:01)

@100 do you really think i am that dumm? If i would have just come in and said stolen code without any prove that would have screwed me over. And also this was a spontanious joke that i made i don't even remember what the exact saying was, but i think someone raged at an audio, likely tunmi, and i said "why don't you go play rage pillow or code steal engage pillow?" That was obwiously a joke. And btw i am still open to solve this private, don't feel the need to but if it bothers you so much you can write me in skype, my skype is simteran.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-06-27 18:08:51

This is one of 1 billion topics we have here that only contains kids

2020-06-27 18:11:09

Why take it private unless you have something you'd rather not see the light of day?

Also yeah, I do wonder why he isn't banned?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-27 18:45:05

@102hmm i don't know how old you are but i don't think you are 18. Correct me if i am wrong.
@103i wonder why you are not permabanned after you don't even see what you've done wrong and this was your second ban.

2020-06-27 18:45:14

hmm, i kind of feal the same. He'd probably find his way back in, though.

2020-06-27 18:54:46

What the fuck? I left for a few hours and already, from 69 posts to over a hundred? Come on forum. Now, I've gotta read through all that mess and write up a post? This is why I'm always on the forums, because its super annoying to read through pages of people just firing the grudge and childish cannon.

I'm going to write out a proper post in the next one, but I'll say this. Simter, you're becomming a bloody jerk and bully. I sometimes agree with you, but as I always said, there are fucking ways to do things. And the  way you are doing things now isn't the way.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-27 19:00:16

usually topics like these become one vs others, which serves no purpose at all.
look back at red spot, simtar was doing back and fourth with everyone by putting up baseless arguements, people tried their best to explaine him why red spot can't come back, he simply didn't care, go look the title change discussion topic, to summerise it, it's full of simtar trying to bring up the previous flame war topics, and a bit of pineapple pizza, foot ball, a decent rap battle, :-D, and the comments related to that topic here and there.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-06-27 19:10:38

@106 don't blame you, since you didn't read all the posts, but i posted a log later on which shows tunmi doesn't want to solve the personal difference so i have no chance, i don't like that either trust me. Also post 1 has put up a valit point against tunmi and read the posts 9 and these. He is trying to evade it by making fun of it. I can not read that for full cause i can not give my mind so much kringe at once, but maybe someone else can do it. And now i already can guess what the next posts will be "that was just a joke!" but completely inapropriate at this time even if it was, what i don't doupt.
@107 o how can i ignore people that don't bring propper arguments, as ironcross would say, jowl the same jowls all the time, while i kepd bringing in new things? I am so bad and a bad argumentator.

2020-06-27 19:19:47

@Simter: It's hilarious because there is no evidence that I'm attention seeking. There is no evidence that proves I am that sort of person. And if there is its very invalid evidence.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-06-27 19:20:58 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-06-27 19:24:18)

\I'm not going to bother to write a full post just yet, because I have a life, and I'm behind schedule. But @Thetrueswamp gamer, what Simter is saying is that he thinks that tunmi thinks he has a big dick and is waving it in other people's faces, if you understand. As for banning simter, he's bordering on character assasination territory, but I don't think a ban is needed. Put him on watch and observe him. Its only recently Simter started posting. @91 I'm still on the forums, and quite a few others who like simter to an extent. But I will yowl the same yowl and say I don't agree with the way simter does things, even if what his intent is idealistically in line with my views.

I'd also like to say from reading Tunmi's intro posts he doesn't be over hyped about his games. He isn't like, "oooooo! play my new awesome epic spectacular fantabulistic all new game!" He's pretty conservative when it comes to his intro posts, so I don't see what you're egging at. I'd also like to say in the logs how it was a bit much of Tunmi there. He could have just private messaged him. he even had the opportunity to cuss him up in that instance, but he chose to publicise the matter. Also did that happen on SBYW? I want more entertainment in my life. The forum is just bloody boring and repeditive.

_____

2020-06-27 19:52:16

i know what he was trying to say, jaden. And i know that what he is trying to say Tumni does is not true. If simter thinks its a joke, then maybe thats his way of thinking, but at least state it then and there, not like 2 or more days later when everyones already like what the fuck you did simter, oh muh god you idiot.

2020-06-27 19:56:25 (edited by Simter 2020-06-27 19:56:48)

@110(lol this is the number of german police) There is no other way of saying it other then telling the facts. And yes he is arogant, he thinks he is a badass coder and as i said doesn't eeven know what sound positioning is, uses messy ways to scirt arround bugs instead of just fixing the bloody things, and can not work with criticissm which is just seable in the logs, and don't want to solve arguments privatelly while this reminds me of another person. And no this log happened on your world chat client.

2020-06-27 19:56:58

No, arrogance is a word, its just the "Y" wasn't meant to be there. That's what arogance means.

_____

2020-06-27 19:58:18

sorry for double posting but this one came up while i was writing my previous post. @111So i should now state joke before every thing that is a joke, is that what you want to say?

2020-06-27 20:32:07

@Simter You keep saying I should be permabanned, but why? I haven't gotten any warnings since I've been back from round 2. It's just that you don't want me calling you out on your bullshit, so you'd like to get rid of me by having me perma-banned. It's dumb and doesn't make much sense. Have I done wrong on this forum, yes I have. I'm not trying to skate around that. But all you're doing is saying I don't like that guy, and he's been banned in the past, so permaban his ass.

Regarding this topic, sorry but you're just wrong. There aren't any other words that should or even can be said. The fact that you can't even see it is - to use your word - vorrying.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-27 20:51:22 (edited by targor 2020-06-27 20:53:12)

@114 No that's obviously not what he wants to say, as you probably already know but you bring it up anyway just to have an argument.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-06-27 20:52:13 (edited by Aloy 2020-06-27 20:59:22)

ok
this topik was rather amusing
@1 it seems you are the one who want atention...
as of your post, what is wrong in helping/contributing in other games? is it wrong?, no.  did you made something of your ohn
ok next up
as of tunmi, he made some great game especially the CH! that although that horse diddent care about it self and killed him self, without following my commands, but yeah it was me who was on the desktop pressing the keys, anyways he is a good person as I kno him, administrating a game, contributing to the games for example bludstorm. its just not making sence of even the single word of your post!
and before the topic gets vanished in the darkness, let me say this, please.
don't lead the trolls!
don't lead the trolls!
smile

2020-06-27 21:03:45 (edited by tunmi13 2020-06-27 21:04:13)

That's going to be my new hashtag now. When someone makes a criticized post about me or my project development, I'll say, Hash Tag Don't Lead the Trolls.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-06-27 21:15:13

Simter wrote:

sorry for double posting but this one came up while i was writing my previous post. @111So i should now state joke before every thing that is a joke, is that what you want to say?

not exactly. See, now if your going to have an entire conversation about a code stealing pillow, a joke about rage pillow, for example about something int he log and what you've talked about. If its not obvious, then yeah, afterwards just be like, you know i don't mean that, right? something like that, otherwise no matter what happens without it you sound like a complete and utter jerk wad.

2020-06-27 21:33:24

@118 childish.
@119 for me and for my friends that was obwious.

2020-06-27 21:58:15

Have you ever heard the phrase that goes like this. If you encounter a couple assholes in a day, it's probably them; if you encounter a hundred assholes in a day, it's probably you.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-27 22:04:40

@121 don't meet so much assholes in one day, today actually i only meet one.

2020-06-27 22:06:37

mmhmm. That doesn't really stop the fact that you're dead wrong in what you say about Tunmi though.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-27 22:09:27

@123 that is your opinion.

2020-06-27 22:13:20

Mine, and apparently most of the other people who've posted in this topic.

End racism
End division
Become united