2020-06-23 01:21:10

hello all!
I have a problem when I instal the jaws version 2020 in me computer.
I press the accept button, and I press instal.
He load, and in finaly he tell me sams's that.
Jaws instaling phailed, and the sappy 5 voice tell me, the video component 64, and I dont no next, and he tell me to contact the dezvoltator, and he give me a code.
What I need to do?
Thanks

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!

2020-06-23 02:46:42

contact your dealer or Freedom Scientific.

2020-06-23 03:06:45

what @2 says

2020-06-23 11:50:57

Yeah, I can only say, get the exact code and visit some FS documentation on the matter or contact FS or your dealer.
For now, I can't see sufficient information for anyone to  really be able to help you, so getting the exact error code would be your first step I think.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-06-23 17:49:33

Also: What the hell is a dezvultator? smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-06-23 17:55:46

Yeah I got a laugh out of the dezvoltator.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-23 18:50:31

@targor and ironcross32, It's a supercomupter taht spuplies masssssive amounts of pow wer and volteges to my other coomps in gurmeny, duh!
How did you not know that? You guys know a lot of stuff, and you're smart, but how the hell do you not know what a dezvoltator ist?
In all seriousness, I can only assume OP meant developer. Either he's using a non-English keyboard layout, or he spasmed on his keys. That or he let his goddamn cat walk on his desk again. Dude, ya gotta stop doing that. That, or his voice is to non-native for dictation to understand him, so he can't just Google how to spell the word, or spellcheck software can't even understand it. Jees, when spellcheck can't understand what you're saying. What a sad life.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-06-23 19:02:38

If FS support is too lazy to give you anything constructive like it was in my case, make sure that you have all the visual c plus plus redistributables installed. Of course, you don't need all of them, but at present I have no idea what exact ones Jaws uses. Either this, or if that doesn't work your Windows installer might be broken, in which case fixing that is sometimes a major pain. At one point I remember not even bothering with that and just reinstalling Windows. There are Microsoft troubleshooters but as usual they are mostly vague and probably won't  help.

2020-06-23 19:07:28

Lol guys, I am romanian and dezvoltator means developer, a dezvolta meaning to develop.
Lol good post 7 though.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-06-23 19:22:22

lol yeah dezvoltator means developer in romanian. I guess the original poster uses some sort of translation tools that didn't translate correctly every word into english. And, it is a perfect spelling, atleast in romanian lol.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King