2020-06-09 21:38:05

hi all, i have hird that someone got all hyperforms by using cheat engin and changing values, i have allready managed to know how to give my manamons unlimited tp, so can someone tell me other cheat values i can use in manamon 2 and what they are for?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-06-09 21:44:51

It's impossible to catch hyper forms, no idea ware you heard that.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-06-09 21:47:47

oo! I will keep an eye at this topic.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-09 21:48:08

a friend said it could be with values modifyed

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-06-09 21:49:47

I wish we could give ourselves a few more level up herbs than what we can find in the game.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-06-09 21:51:18

does work if you have the corect values

2020-06-09 21:53:20 (edited by omer 2020-06-09 21:53:33)

it can work, but also it ca not, a pretty hard process it has a cheat protection

2020-06-09 21:55:26

true, but a friend of mine said that for this guy who did the thing with hyperforms, it took him 2 weeks to manage that, but i think it can be managed

2020-06-09 22:40:13

so, from what i have gathered, the value for training points are to put it into double mode

2020-06-09 22:48:44

what thing with hyperforms?

2020-06-09 22:50:14

I tried to give myself more herbs and life tonics. I also tried to level my team by giving them more EXP, and the game somehow blocks it. How did you manage to override the cheat protection? And how did you catch the hyperforms? I thought those were kinda only for battling purposes.

2020-06-09 22:59:07

Would be interesting if you made a guide on how to do this, for curiosity purposes. Far as I know, the game's cheat protections blocks cheating.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-06-09 23:02:41

does not block compleetly

2020-06-10 00:11:35

What doesn't it block?

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-06-10 02:50:01 (edited by Zarvox 2020-06-10 02:50:56)

There was a cheated poleces with lots of moves and abilities. I should ask for it

2020-06-10 03:04:20

I don't think it's fun to use the cheats anyway.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-06-10 03:14:34

Will keep an eye on topic for fun purposes. I have to admit. I've cheated myself in Manamon 1.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2020-06-10 06:37:01

manamon2 uses SQLite to store variables. when you change them in memory, it will check that with the one stored in the database, if they don't match, it will crash.

2020-06-10 09:56:45

tp can be changed with the value set to double

2020-06-10 10:09:35

I know you used to be able to get tons of a particular item by cheating using a specific procedure, but that stopped working sometime around last Thanksgiving. For the record, here's the procedure.

You need at least two of the item. First scan for the value of the number you have. Now give one of them to one of your manamon, scan again, then if you have more than one left, give another to a manamon, scan, etc. If you get down to one of that item in your inventory, take one away from a manamon, scan, etc. Don't ever let the number of an item go down to zero or you have to start over. I've given myself tons of levelups and other things this way. In fact, I was so frustrated by a particular point in the game, having managed to find only one levelup herb up to that point, that I purchased the game a second time so I could trade with myself, transferred my primary save to my second computer, gave my only levelup herb on that computer to a manamon and traded it to myself, then removed the levelup herb from that manamon back on the primary computer so now I had two levelup herbs so I could cheat.

2020-06-10 10:39:42

yeah, but i still want to know the thing with the hyperforms

2020-06-10 11:21:16

all right, have more info on that hyper thing, someone, maid a save where he cheated so he or she got the hypermanamons with just a mananet, a friend of mine said it took the other person 2 weeks to manage that

2020-06-10 12:04:37

do you have the save file?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-10 12:11:12

no not me, but a friend of mine has it and i will try getting it today

2020-06-10 12:34:19

sweeeeeeet! I have to redownload manamon