2020-06-02 23:03:25

Moderation:
At this point, I'm going to say that the game itself might be buggy and not worth playing, but if it's based on open-source code, it's not being stolen unless people are trying to claim that the entirety of the game is their own...which they aren't doing.

I also see a bunch of you claiming this guy is Gangster or whoever. What's your proof? You seem to get upset that we aren't banning this user, but you can't just make an accusation like that without proof and then expect that we'll act on it. By that logic, anyone can make any accusation they want, and get their enemies roasted just because, and the forum would be a complete dumpster fire. Nope. If you want us to take your "person x is actually person y" comments seriously, you're going to have to provide evidence. Hate to be a bother, but that's how it is. The more convincing the evidence, the better. We've definitely banned users for being previously-banned alts before.

This also goes for Mikes016 apparently being Urh. Again, if you have hard proof, please let us know.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-06-02 23:57:34

Jayde, we've given you heaps of evidence. And post 74, also hints hes Gamgster, because

A. He says I have a problem with him, and gangster is the only person whom I have a grudge with,

And B, the aforementioned TT surver

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-03 00:00:01

Also, 73 is Breaker Productions.

Oh and Gangster, I urge you to try the cheatengine stopper. Yule enjoy it

_____

2020-06-03 00:28:45

lol i totaly provided  a proof there somewhere about the readme

2020-06-03 01:49:31

Okay. Call me stupid then, because while those are suggestive, they don't seem like particularly compelling proof. Spell it out for me. Lay it on me in one big blast if you can.
But please remember, you coming in here without a log and saying "he said he was so-and-so" is not actually proof, not by itself. If that sort of thing is all people have, it's not nearly enough.

2020-06-03 02:29:19

If multiple confessions aren't enough. Then nothing is. I'm sorry

_____

2020-06-03 02:52:29

Multiple people can say they think he's so-and-so, but until or unless they provide some sort of proof, it's all hearsay. A bunch of those self-same people could claim that I sent them harassing private messages (I wouldn't do that, of course, but work with me), but I wouldn't expect any of you to believe them fully until or unless they showed those messages, or until such time that a confession from me was forthcoming.
Millions of people once would have sworn that the earth was flat, and was the center of the universe. They were all wrong. I wouldn't believe them just because there were a lot of them.

Look, I'm going to level with you for a moment. You are almost certainly correct, and I'm not a fool. I know better. Writing patterns are similar. Behaviour is similar. I don't want to actively disbelieve you. But I don't have enough info to make a decision that will largely impact someone's time here. Part of the whole power thing is using it responsibly. I would not feel right about torching someone just because four or five of you made unsubstantiated claims about who they were.
So you're not working at cross-purposes with me here. We're on the same side, and we probably believe the same thing in this instance. Just help me prove it.

2020-06-03 03:46:29

On the blindieconnect tt page, gangster has a surver called breaker productions. The reader says he owns it. Breaker production is gangster and we've given you everythin

_____

2020-06-03 04:28:51

Jayde, there's plenty enough proof. You can go on his website and see it. You can look at the readme and see it. We've given you pretty blatant evidence. How is that not enough? What else are you looking for that you don't have to convict him.

Person1 wrote:

Cops! This man just killed this other man!

Cop wrote:

How do you know that?

Person1 wrote:

Uh, because there's a note here in his handwriting that says so. Plus, his finger prints are on this gun. You can scan it at the police station and see that.

Cop wrote:

There's not enough evidence to prove it.

Person1 wrote:

How can you say that! There's a big fucking smile on the guys face! The evidence is literally right over there!

Cop wrote:

Still, that's not enough. Give me more proof.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-06-03 04:34:56

Thumbs up, @84. I couldn't have said it better myself. Jayde, for evidence, you can look at the website, look at the warcry readme where it gives his contact into as gangster, the fact that someone who was proved to be fighter posted an early version of this, and who was banned with less evidence than we have here currently.

2020-06-03 05:07:26

It does not appear that he admitted to it, but thank you for summarizing the evidence.

Moderation:
With this in mind, Breaker Productions is getting a permanent ban. After chasing down leads, it's evident that he is exactly who you folks said he was, and who I thought he probably was. He rings just about all the cherries, as it were. I don't think much more need be said.

2020-06-03 05:13:30

Good Christ in heaven, finally Jayde. Good riddance.

_____

2020-06-03 12:06:20

But he dont made nothing bad.
Why he get banned?
For nothing?

meow meow.

2020-06-03 12:16:33

at88
because fighter2005 or whoever he was, permenently banned already so many times

2020-06-03 12:19:33

pernament ban is not fer, because he maybe changed his behaviour.

meow meow.

2020-06-03 13:05:27

@90, if he waited out his first ban we wouldn't be here. And look at 74, hasn't changed

_____

2020-06-03 14:02:04

I agree with at90

2020-06-03 14:42:47

oh,  we're done with it already?

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-06-03 14:43:30

@90. Its fair. Would you release a serial killer, because he can change? no, of course not.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-06-03 15:34:10

thetechguy wrote:

@90. Its fair. Would you release a serial killer, because he can change? no, of course not.

meow meow.

2020-06-04 06:58:03

nevermind, that post was disrespectful.
Anywho. Breaker productions was a notorious cloner in mid 2019. He has also been -lovingly- credited for his first anyaudio post being "give me game sources" followed, and no I'm not kidding, although he deleted it, by "stop insults, bitches". He's also released unauthorized forks here knowing full well they were banned and made a countless cluster of alt accounts to skirt his punishments, resulting in him being permanently expelled from audiogames.net.

2020-06-05 20:23:55

alright,
***do not and I repeat, do not play this game!***
it is lowd, slow, and and, and, alsdkmclsakmd.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-10 15:00:19

where can i find the help file? i don't know how to aim etc.

i have a request btw. weapons reload automatically and this kills realistic feeling. can You add a reload function and ambo count as well?

2020-06-10 19:36:19

no.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-10 21:44:38

@98, that's not possible, as the one who published this thing has been band from the forum so... unless someone decides to take on the job of improving this game, which I doubt; its not gunna get any updates, at least not from this person who posted it.
@99 really? You could've been a little more helpful than just spouting out a no. You could've given a reason as to why not at least... Not everyone keeps on top of posts and topics.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley