2020-06-02 00:36:33

Hi.

at Jayde yes, untill someone comes up with more prove or more conspiration theories regarding the hack or non hack of the account and the discussion kicks off again with mud slinging everywhere.

Without wanting to sound harsh or telling you how you should do your job, is it so hard just hitting close on a topic and be done with that? This one is just asking for trouble eventually.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 01:09:09

What is a cloned game? How do we stop them?

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 01:13:27 (edited by Simter 2020-06-02 01:20:48)

Ok, before this topic gets closed i have to clarify some things really quick.

1. I also don
t so much aggree with the topic still beeing open. It doesn't throw so much drama at the moment but this is, as simba said, asking  for trouble.
2. A lot of people seam to think that because i guessed tonios hackers password, i am the person that hacked tonio now. This does not get me surprised so much after all especially that the most people that are saying that have general personal problems with me, the people will know that they are mend, i won't say their names to not start a fire. And now, i am kind of forced too, how i guessed the password. Here are the facts i had about the hacker. There where 2 major groups of facts available and i tried both. So it could either be catherine ramsay, aka techgamer, which is if she speaks the truth born in 2003. And then we have alice, a random that never showed up in the community, but she her self mentioned that she was 12. So she is born either in 2007 or 2008. Because i don't think the brains of both are bigger then a sd cart(or even better the cart has been stolen by leon machere), i thought that they maybe so stupid to use
the usual name/birthday shit passwords. I tried first on catherine and her birthyear and it failed. Then i tried Alice first with 2008, and that did already work. Then the first thing i did was changing the password to a string that i told tonio after wards and i also changed his email address back to normal, while the email was set to a non existant email any way that could also never work in that form ([email protected] can not work because duckdns doesn't support mx records). And now, A bit of a rand. Who do you think you are acusing me of hacking one of my best non community friend that i know for like 4 years, before i came here? Think again, this makes 0 percent sense. That could damage his reputation greatly and if the hackers wouldn't be so stupid as techgirl and didn't change the profile info that could have big consequences because tonio would have to prove that his account got hacked. Especially now to people like supremekiller come on dude. You have no evidance that it was me but just say that out of nowhere. And same to gamer2004. When this would have happened in 2018 where i tried every thing to promote my self, lost shitty etc, yes then that would not be surprising. But only because such actions could have come from me in 2018, does that mean i would still do that? Also nice thanks, i tried to help the forum and tonio from geting more drama and the thank is that i am geting acused of hacking.
3 @ignatriae, i don't remember the post number but you will know what i mean. Calling police on such internet people usually gets you nowhere then paying a lot more of money then you could possibly get even if you make it to find her. Also adleast on my servers, techgirl used the different kinds of vpn all the time, already tried looking her up.

O it is late. That is visible on my writing skills. Sorry about that.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-06-02 01:33:33

I tell ya, people have a lot of time on their hands to mess with someone account.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

Thumbs up +1

2020-06-02 01:38:13

@104 aggree, especially due to covit 19 situation.

2020-06-02 02:09:33

What is it going to take for this community to learn?

Contact Discord Telegram Threema Signal Facebook Mastodon
PSN ID, Rich_Beardsley

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 03:10:05

It's like back in high school again. Drama and drama.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 03:55:47

Just to clarify that I did not accuse anyone of anything. I simply floated a possible theory.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 05:26:59

@jayde, I completely understand. I will also mention that I don't just think that one theory is definitely what happened. I consider both of them as a possibility

PSN ID, Rich_Beardsley

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 07:38:22 (edited by Jod 2020-06-02 07:39:46)

If I was a "hacker" and hacked someone's account, I wouldn't change the hacked account's password to Cathrin2003 or Alice2008.

2020-06-02 08:08:12

guys, simter did, not, hack, tonio.
I know this because I was in tt with them just a week ago, and they were booth using a same computer.
So I think that is definitely not possible.

2020-06-02 08:23:11

simter i did not sa you hacked tonio i just said at first i thought that but i changed my mind after 2 minutes of thinking.

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 12:25:43 (edited by Stealthy 2020-06-02 12:30:31)

Let me just clear up a few things before people start assuming what I said.
No, I did not say that Simter can hack, I know he is not capable of that.
I know some things about who you and tonio are with Simter, but to prevent derail of the topic, I shall not discuss them here.
Also, after reading Simter's poast I'm amazed at your smarts Simter!
Guessing a hacker's password!
Ok, with my sarcasm out of the way, come on Simter, hackers who know how to crack passwords don't make easily guessable/crackable passwords, come on now.

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 13:02:31

Yeah. Simter's entire excuse just reads like a child desperately grasping at straws.
On another note, I find it rather depressing how the mods just can't seem to do anything right in the eyes of the community. If they close topics, people complain that they're being too drakonian. If they don't, people complain that they're not being drakonian enough. I'd love to see the day when the forum doesn't try and tare at least one person apart for simply existing for once.

Thumbs up +1

2020-06-02 14:13:26

drama, drama, drama, dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I hate it.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-02 14:55:32

Also, please note that mikes096 or what evre his username is is definitley Urh.

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 15:34:22

@116 prove that otool. Then we can continue talking. That is the only thing i can say to this crap. Also that you still think that i hacked tonio out of nowhere still shows that ou have a personal problem with me because you have no idea how tonios and mine friendship is. Also you completely ignore the fact that hacking tonio would only cause me problems if it comes out and the risc for that is way to big so why should i take that.

2020-06-02 16:21:43

Lol, post 100 was totally right in that the threat will die down, and I thought he would have known better by know.

greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 16:36:30 (edited by Stealthy 2020-06-02 16:37:19)

Trust me Simter, I know you can't hack a paper bag.
You clearly don't know about what my last poast meant though, because I spesifically, said, that I knew you couldn't hack?
Either way folks, that'll probably be my last poast on this topic.

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 16:42:56

haily_merry wrote:

Yeah. Simter's entire excuse just reads like a child desperately grasping at straws.
On another note, I find it rather depressing how the mods just can't seem to do anything right in the eyes of the community. If they close topics, people complain that they're being too drakonian. If they don't, people complain that they're not being drakonian enough. I'd love to see the day when the forum doesn't try and tare at least one person apart for simply existing for once.

I completely agree with you, however, if I know the blind community, I know that the likelyhood of that ever happening is slim to none. As much as I'd like to see it, it probably won't be any time soon

PSN ID, Rich_Beardsley

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 17:01:35

@supremekiller but first make a post that could be understood as if i hacked tonio. Yep of course.

2020-06-02 17:45:33 (edited by NevEd 2020-06-02 17:47:19)

Why do people even fucking contribute to topics like these anyway? They're no better than the ones creating it. They're being just as childish as them.
They do it for attention, in case that wasn't obvious. And saying you report things doesn't make you look cool, because it shouldn't be about that. I don't respect anyone that does that stupid shit. Oo, look at you, you're such a hero, here's your fucking cookie and participation trophy.
Just silently report it and let the mods do their job. And people can get pissed at me all they want. But this is the goddamn internet, it's not a safe zone, if you act like an idiot on the internet, expect to not only be treated like one, but also attract other idiots to your stinking shit pile of a situation.
Of course even if the mods do what they should do and close it, they're inevitably going to receive backlash from these fat ass leftist entitled brats because they dare close something and that equates to being on a power trip. Personally I wouldn't care because people in general are annoying, and there are lots of super young kids on here that don't know any better, but I wouldn't want my inbox to be bombarded by barely intelligible nacho cheese dorito keyboard warrior rage either.
This is the general game discussion room, not the drama and bullshit room. If I had it my way, this shit would've been moved to the drama and bullshit room about 4 pages ago. I bet you the number of people posting on it then would go way down.

2020-06-02 18:07:47

Oo, something stinks of hypocrisy in here. Also, I believe Jayde has stated multiple times that he considers himself a leftist. Good job.
To add to my little attention seeking post of the day,
@Simter, please see above. That is all. Flat out lying won't help you here.

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 18:21:31

@123 I've sent you a PM

PSN ID, Rich_Beardsley

Thumbs up

2020-06-02 18:29:36

@123 xd, flat out lying, that is what you all are doing here. Actually, we could theoretically both be lying. I can't prove i tried the passwords all. You can't prove i did the hack and also there is not so much of space where that could  be plausible. So stop calling my out as lyer when you are doing the same as i do.