2020-05-24 23:42:23

lol until now there is only 1 participint... to bad I couldn't make my project in time, now eavin if I start no time will be there

2020-05-25 00:09:35

where do we see the videos or recordings?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-05-25 18:33:36

I may upload mine to my YOutube and just link to it here.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2020-05-25 20:48:40

Hi I just finished my game animal rescue I'm going to record a play through and upload it.

2020-05-25 21:22:08

hi
i can't wait when i can listen

2020-05-25 23:15:48

Hello everyone. For my part it is progressing rather well. I think it will be ready Sunday, the closing day of the alpha public. I'll give you a little summary of the story if you're interested here.

Hanry comes home from work but he realizes too late that he will not have enough fuel in his car to get home. He stops in front of a large building thinking that those who live there will be able to help him and help him out for this car.
Unfortunately he fell badly, he realizes that he will have to face a gang of psychopaths who left him for dead in the sewers.
He will have to show courage and try to save it's skin against these degenerates and get out of this big property that will serve as a mortal prison if he does not find a solution to flee as quickly as possible.

2020-05-26 00:46:47

Hi here is my game play through their is no comontary just the game.  Enjoy!  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RiQ2q … PG8JdGTTcK

2020-05-26 02:10:22

Good stuff, although I would have triggered a boss fight when you took up the horse.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-26 08:19:41

Hey guys! I've been working on a project for a while. I've dubbed it The Last Crusade Sable Remake This project was a proof of concept, but I hope you guys like it. I plan on continuing it when Sable is released; not to mention getting brand-new sounds.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2020-05-26 10:55:59 (edited by omer 2020-05-26 10:59:41)

here is my entry
road to unknown, you take control of a guy named levent wich learns about to outbreak while he is in school
start at school and progress onwards
35 miutes of gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW9Y1WvCTc0&t=521s

2020-05-26 13:13:27

hi
omer
this is awesome

2020-05-27 05:38:10

Damn it, I had no idea about this contest and it's already the 26th. I had a project in the works ages ago but it's nowhere near complete. Oh well, I would've probably lost anyway. sad

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-05-27 15:00:27

I am quite impressed with The Road to Unknown. I love how there are many little battles, but, there are also boss battles as well. I love how there are quite a few maps you can go to. All the quests are, again, quite awesome. I do hope the creator of The Road to Unknown will please continue on it. And when Sable is released, That is 1 of the games I really want to play when it is finished. Keep up the awesome work.

2020-05-29 16:51:17

@zenothrax: You probably could have something done if you have all of three days to spare, some game jams last two days and look what comes out of those. THere's still time.
ON that subject, though, I do have to ask a general question, at what time exactly on the 31st does the alpha expire? I.e. what timezone, UK time, or the ip-specific network time? I.e. would it expire at 11:59 according to your location, or predetermined at a specific timezone? Just making sure.

2020-05-30 00:56:31

Hello everyone.
I had an unexpected and I would not be at home this weekend, so, I have a sleepless night to be able to finish my demo today.
and Phew I managed to finish everything except a small part of translation. Please excuse me.
For those who do not understand the French I made a small presentation at the beginning but it misses a very small part of explanation. Maybe with intuission, you will understand the story a little anyway.
Here is the link, I hope it will work :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0hbmmjzbs4m1 … o.mp3?dl=0

2020-05-30 04:58:33

Hi
here's my project demo, please note that this recording is from a week ago or so, so it is a bit outdated.
note: sorry if this is not spelled correctly. english isn't my primary language
Sumary
Name: Dangerous Magic.
Description: Everything considered... eh, powerfull in our world, in Magia, is considered magic. Magia, a country located in a world that we don't know about, specialices in the most dangerous types of magic.
A heavy punch with a growing dagger from your hand is considered magic. an electrified feet is considered magic, even in our world.
but... what do you say about a dangerous storm of branches and vines using your fisical avilities? what do you say about an unknown wave of light to heal your friends by just thinking of doing so?
or, if you're too tired, to exchange some of your hp for stamina by thinking?
magic is more than that. in fact, that's just a 10 % of the posivilities of magic. people between the age of 20 and 30 leaves on a journey to discover the diferent types of magic.
in this journey, the magic aprentices must travel  around Magia and challenge the magic arenas. this sounds like pokemon, but this is a bit diferent.
there are diferent arenas with their types:
1. nature. the magic of nature. something like a vine storm, a branch impact, etc.
2. cold. the magic of the wind, snow and ice, etc.
3. fire. from fireballs, to the almighty fire chaos.
4. water. from a water bomb to a powerfull drowning storm.
5. electric. from a small stun volt to a massive thunderstorm.
6. light / holy. from health spells to a dangerous divine power
up to now, i managed to build the third arena. in this recording, i start the adventure and fight against the first arena.
remember that this recording is outdated.

Some notes:
1. the default language of this machine is spanish. don't worry, i'm using the american english voice from eloquence, but if you hear something like en blanco is because the computer and NVDA are in spanish.
en blanco is blank.
2. Magia means magic (in spanish).
3. i forgot to slow down the speed of NVDA, so it may be too fast...
4. the sounds such as footsteps, avilities and enemy voices are taken from sound libraries
5. a lot of the music has been taken from Nintendo video games. a small list below
1. Newer super mario bros wii.
2. Mario Kart 8.
3. Super mario 3d world, owever you can't hear these in the recording.
4. Mario Kart 7.

and finally after reading a long book (xd) here's the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SiO9UJ … sp=sharing

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-05-30 15:28:05

Hi there. @66. When I click on your Google Drive link, it tells me I need permission to access the folder.

2020-05-30 15:37:15

Hi,

Firstly, huge thanks to everyone who has put out a recording of their projects, I’ve been pretty non stop these past couple of days so haven’t had a chance to watch any of the ones posted here recently. Later today I’ll be making a huge cup of tea (or ten! Hahaha) grabbing some popcorn and will be watching  through all the recordings submitted so far. Jack asked a good question, which was what time zone does Sable use, so exactly when will it expire tomorrow. In answer to that question, it will be based on your local time  zone, so it will be 23:59 where ever you are in the world tomorrow (Sunday). Again, just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who’s used sable, it’s been great to see so many people getting enjoyment out of the engine and seeing all the creative projects  you’ve  all made, special thanks to those who have shared a recording of their hard work and project, also to Jaiden of the Caribbean for creating this topic.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

2020-05-30 16:16:16

@67 if someone else got that problem i'll see. sometimes that happens

Regards,

2020-05-30 16:38:38

Ok, thanks for clearing that up Paul!

2020-05-30 16:49:40

Real shame we didnt get much submissions. I knew I should have went with the click gate title. We still got some nice submissions though

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-30 17:12:11

Hi I'm getting the same thing access denied when I hit enter on that link.

2020-05-30 17:25:15

Hi,

@Jaiden, I’m hoping we’ll see a few more submissions come in tomorrow, where people are just trying to add the finishing touches to their projects. We posted out on our Facebook page yesterday about the competition and I’ll post a reminder on the main Sable topic tomorrow for people to head over here and post their recordings. I’ve been really privileged to get to see a lot of projects first hand, as  people have either sent me in projects to see, or I’ve been sent some projects to look over to try and help trouble shoot problems/issues. I’ve got a whole folder of projects I’ve been sent, with some really clever creations and a lot of work has gone into them, so I’m hoping that a lot more creators post their recordings of these projects today and tomorrow.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

2020-05-30 19:23:00

Hi,
For people unable to check the project bia the google drive link, here's an alternate link to wetransfer.com. it stays a week before being deleted.

https://we.tl/t-OnJQGZ1YL2

Regards,

2020-05-30 20:05:24

Thanks I'm going to check it out just downloaded it.