2020-05-22 10:01:37

just letting you guys know we now have a cp server.
You have the connection info at
rbstudios.ml
port 2500
so: yeah
Join in the fun!

2020-05-22 13:18:02 (edited by Dakonna 2020-05-22 13:18:28)

hi, why should I use this server if the central one
a: Has more players on it;
b: is the one easily selectable from the menu, and
c: is up 99% of the time and will probably stay that way, unlike your stuff which stays up for a week and then burns to the ground?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-05-22 14:38:30

is there a specific tiimes or always have players? some server i saw is empty, mostly empty.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2020-05-22 17:08:49

Wow.  A new server that will expire in 3 days or so just like everything else you did. Good work

2020-05-22 19:18:23

Server appears to be down? Already?

2020-05-22 19:51:36

oh wow, so he upgraded his great sirvesses to go down in the same day, good jobb @1! keap it down!

2020-05-23 00:21:53

hey meatbag, just leave it alone. What I did to patryk is in the past. Stop saying my stuff is abandoned, because it isn't.
Thank you!
It appears the server went down due to some sort of attack, to add to it.
And I plan on hosting tournaments sometimes on it, possibly for prizes.

2020-05-23 00:32:04

Oy leomonsz

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-23 01:58:19

"Stop saying my stuff is abandoned, because it isn't. "
hmm, it seams though only this one isn't, what about your farm game? you sed it will be great, and now, its a dead beta that's forgotten on page 3...

2020-05-23 02:47:29

Why must dev's attack each other in stead of working together? Its bash, bash, bash, an qua quarrel, quarrel quarrel.  If you spend as much time as you do fighting I daresay we'd have a blindcraf, or an accessible no man sky.

_____

2020-05-23 03:07:55

I agree with the general sentiment, nobody really cares. People will always choose central over yours. Always.

2020-05-23 03:21:26

@10, uh, am I attacking someone?

2020-05-23 04:05:49

you kind of are.
And for the record, the reason no updates to rb farm out is
1, I'm gathering sounds
2: I'm doing a rewrite because the code was super messy.

2020-05-23 04:10:22

ok, first, I did attacked you, but in an other topic and I also got a deserved worning because of it
sekind, oh aha, so rory-farm is stil being worked on, sorry for misunderstanding

2020-05-23 05:52:55

all though we have like 20 to 30 servers already, and no one uses them but. thanks!

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-05-23 06:27:41

hi
we were able to make the server return
it is called "the wolfpack" due to my username on cp being graywolf.
Enjoy, sorry for the hacked server.

2020-05-23 07:32:52

hi
it appears our server went down again, most likely due to a hacker
we know not yet who or where the attack came from.
sorry about this

2020-05-23 08:01:05 (edited by moaddye 2020-05-23 08:01:23)

dude, you literaly said you fixed it like an hour and a half ago! That's just un, lucky! also, I am bluewolf and no one shall be a owlf like me! howl
edit: also kidding about the last part rofl

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-05-23 09:17:04

hahaha I saw you online once, unfortunately we never got to see who was the better wolf smile

2020-05-23 10:17:54

Thing is rory, It's not just rory farm, it's rory boxing, your cookie clicker port, the dungeon crawler, your life simulator prototype thingy... need I go on with things you threw into new releases and left after a week?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-05-24 03:34:54

roryboxing was a dead bgt project with stolen sounds
cookie clicker was a console game
the dungeon crawler was disliked by everyone
life simulator was in the developers room
The life simulator braillenote edition, well, I don't even need to touch on that one.
The point is that I am working on a LOT of stuff and the rewrite of rbfarm is going to take me a very long time.
Also, cookie clicker web was lost on a dead hard drive, and as for all my other projects, console games, or stolen sounds lay within them.
I was accused of stealing code in rory soundtheme generator when but in fact I hadn't.
I accidentally released the bgt version of pack creator
I also had sediment going on and on to me about how crappy my games were and how I deserved nothing more than to be shot, poisoned, and turned into a prostitute to have sex with none other than a dog.
I faced social isolation at school, and was met with empty promises of freedom and aspiration upon entering secondary school.
I understand that literally all of my past projects have left many unhappy, but there really was almost two reasons for all of those project's death.
However, I do intend and in fact am continuing rb farm among other projects right now including the administration of a team talk server and the development of an MUD.
But people like meatbag jump the gun and stay over the line.

2020-05-24 04:30:01

Rory what you are saying is 100 percent true. And meetbag has certainly crossed a line. But I do also believe that he has a reason to be like, oh this has happened before so... His personal attacks are too much though, I agree.

2020-05-24 04:31:45

21, I've heard some pretty atrocious things, an even come up with some myself, but that what you wrote right there bloody me choke, and subsequently vomit, my roti.

Only the internet can breathe such vileness and filth and It makes me sad and angry the world can create such inhumanity

_____

2020-05-24 04:32:52

I'll give you one advice, ignore them. If you try to respond to everybody who is criticizing you on the Internet or take things too personally, you won't have a good time in life. Just remember that probably 99 percent of this forum doesn't know you personally and never met you. Reply to constructive criticism, ignore the rest. Try not to be depressed because someone told you something on a forum. There is life outside of the Internet. You aren't obliged to develop anything or give any updates, so do that as time permits. Finally, good luck, and hopefully you will find a better way to deal with the issues you are facing. In the end what you can always do is focus on something completely different, read books, watch something, all depends on what interests you to  clear your thoughts.

2020-05-24 14:24:01

While meatbag was quite harsh in the way he said it, I do have to agree with him to be honest.
Also dude, there are already too many cp server so dont' waste your time hosting another.

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153