2020-05-14 19:40:20

hi,
This is Watson from India. I also go by the name Chaplin on other audio games. The games i play are STW, QuentinC's, TDV and whatever exciting new stuff comes out. My hobbies include exploring the exciting world of internet, watch movies, read books, listen to songs and podcasts, stay on top of happenings in the field of accessibility and inclusion, play with audio, play keyboard and Piano, check out useful programs and tools etc. A big Sherlock fan as well if that wasn't obvious from the name.
Follow me @MaharajaSpring on Twitter.
Follow me @MaharajaSpring on Twitter.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 00:43:43

@Enzo De Sena I can't unrestrict you as there's no profile link.
@MyDearWatson you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 12:49:35

Hi everyone, i am a new gamer. i like audio games very much. As you knew, my name is octoross - a shadow leater in manamon 1. I am sorry about my english, because it's not my language. That's it's! that's all about me, for now. Finally, i want to say hi! i wish you have a good day.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 15:29:31

Hi again! i am octoross. I hope you can unrestrict me soon. I think i have something to tell ya. I'm 16, will back to school soon, and specially, i'm from Vietnam. I think i'm a first guy from Vietnam appear in this forum. So i hope i'll join your world of audio games. Again and finally, sorry about my English. As you can guess, that's not my language. So i wish every one have a good day. Goodbye and see ya! Hmmm! there is one more thing i need to confirm, i am not a robot. haha! and... i... am... a... shadow leater. hahahahaha!

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 22:28:30

Hi, I‘m interested in audio games and more!

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 22:32:06

Why my Account is restricted? What does it mean?

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 22:45:50

Ok, i‘m introduce me a little more. I‘m completely blind person from Germany, who interested in audio games and more. Please let me in.

Thumbs up

2020-05-18 19:14:25

Hello, I introduce myself and I‘m not a bot. But my Account is still restricted. Can someone of the administrators let me in please?

Thumbs up

2020-05-20 04:24:46

Newest registered user: espinheira

Hey, that's me! I'm Espinheira. I love audio games and hope to contribute to and learn from the forum.

Thumbs up

2020-05-21 14:35:43

@octoross, @Slaughter and @espinheira you are now all unrestricted.
I'm sorry for the delay, but real life is currently getting in the way.

Thumbs up

2020-05-21 19:07:40

Hi! I'm Nikole and I'm a newbie here. I also love games (not only audio ones).

Thumbs up

2020-05-21 20:04:31

hello, my name's abdullah, from iq, i like to play audio games, also i like to share in this forum

battle.net tag abdallah#22878 the new one because i lost my previous account
my facebook

2020-05-22 10:04:14

Hi!

My name's Martti, and I'm currently working for myTrueSound as their Beta coordinator.

A bit about myself:
I've been playing video games through my childhood to this day.
About three years back I heard that there are schools near where I lived that teach game technology.
So I applied to one and here I am a few years later, digging my way into the industry.

I am fairly new to the audio game genre, but I find it quite fascinating how much there is to discover.

I haven't been around forums too much, so it might take some time to understand how are flowing here.

Regards,
Martti Kandelin
Beta coordinator at myTrueSound

Thumbs up

2020-05-22 18:16:00

Hello all!
I check this website frequently and decided to step up and introduce myself so that I can share my opinions as well. I'm Sebastian  and I'm 21 years old. My hobbies include reading, practicing sports, listening to music and meeting new people, places and cultures. I also love games in general, that's why I am here.
I'm not so good at writing intros, so please feel free to ask me anything.
Looking forward to talking to you soon!

Thumbs up

2020-05-23 13:48:47

hi again, ai'm waiting for accepting, thanks.

battle.net tag abdallah#22878 the new one because i lost my previous account
my facebook

2020-05-25 00:47:29

Hi audio gamers, folks or whatever you wish to be called.
I'm mara, a blind person from Poland.
I've played many audio games until now and I can create creative spoilers.
I finally decided to join you after a long time of hesitation.
That's all I can say for now.
So, enjoy my future posts!

Thumbs up

2020-05-25 08:48:43

Hi everyone,

My name is Adam and I'm a game developer from Sweden. I've created a game called Untold RPG which has drawn some attention here on this forum because it's text-based. The game is currently not fully playable using VO but I am planning to make that happen. I'd like to get permission to engage in this forum in order to be able to talk to people from this community - for general input and also perhaps for testing.

This is a brand new world to me, so bear in mind that it might take me some time to figure out what the world of gaming is like for someone with low visibility (and please don't be afraid to educate me).

Thumbs up

2020-05-25 10:31:34

hi there, i'm unis from iraq and i'm one of the blind gamers and i'm so happy to join audio games to enjoy with others

Thumbs up

2020-05-26 02:38:21

Hello! I'm a web developer and accessibility advocate with a degree in computer music. I make audio games. I look forward to sharing my work, learning, and growing.

2020-05-26 12:46:11

Hello to everyone. I'm breaker. My real name is Anakin. I create sound games. I wish you a good stay in this forum. Thanks in advance.

Being the biggest person in the world does not require you to get away from people and see them as anything.
Nobody is perfect.

Thumbs up

2020-05-27 01:32:22

Hello
Finally after a long time i decided to create an account here.
But...  i had already an account, and i didn't remembered. as i see i just logged in the time i registered.
So, if can i be unrestricted... please?

Introducing my self a bit:

I am Alejandro Leon and i am know in most diferent audiogames with the nickname Grekko. firstly i started using the name GatitoLindo until about a year ago wen another spanish person started using the name and expanding game to game, i couldn't do anything. so i firstly used sirius black until manamon 2 was released-. and i started using the name Grekko up to now.

I registered this account on 2017, and i didn't find anything on the settings to change the name

i am not a new user to the forum, as i check it as a guest frequently

That's all

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

Thumbs up

2020-05-27 14:56:13

Let me in or hack you all.

Thumbs up

2020-05-27 19:41:10

tongue

Thumbs up

2020-05-28 15:11:11

Hey! I'm Felicia or Licia Prehn. I'm legally blind, and have been since birth. I've been working in the game industry since 2016 and have been giving talks on accessibility at various conferences around northern Europe since 2017. Super great to meet you all!

Thumbs up

2020-05-29 17:04:30

Hi, i'm Chante from South Africa.  I love playing audiogames especially when they are difficult and challenging.  I also love music a lot and i am currently enjoying playing deathmatch the sidescroller

Thumbs up