2020-05-22 13:58:06

hahahahahaha! Dear manamon player, do you know who am i? ah! yes? no? who know?
That's my greeting. that's funny? no? OK. I want to say hi to everyone, i will introduce myself. I'm Octoross, Hmmm! That's my real name? right? Of course not. I'm 16 and from Vietnam. I like audio games very much, but i'm a newbi. So i very happy to join in this forum and share my opinions about games and other things. Yeah. That's all about me, for now. Sorry about my English, as you can guess, that's not my language. Thanks so much.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2020-05-22 14:40:41

Hmm, welcome dude. But your English is ok, just need to work on it

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-22 15:56:14

Hi. I'm Eliza, but everyone usually just calls me the evil chocolate cookie. I'm a youtube person, not a famous one, but fame is overrated. Anyway, I try to get along with everyone, and it usually works unless someone tries to attack my friends.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-05-22 16:11:16

hi the evil chocolate cookie. Nice to meet you. But why you tell about your friends, because i don't know where are your friends now, and how to atack them. But it's not a problem. Haha! and see ya!

2020-05-22 16:43:10

Just a general warning I would give to anyone.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-05-22 16:51:15

hi, sense we're saying hi and things. Well, other then hi i'm goign to say this very important thing, meow moo monkey penguins. Well, another thing i'll say. I'm an anoying 14 year old kid who anoys everyone for thinking fortnite should be accessible to everyone, and thinking it so much people get so annoyed they jump off of a tower. Ok, erm, maybe not that bad, but erm.

2020-05-22 17:15:55

Keep away from the celler. It's where dark keeps his pet Grew. Other than that, welcome bro.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-05-22 17:34:51

yes, the evil darky

2020-05-22 20:11:05

ahem hello our new member, now let me introduce my self:
My name is Giorgi, i'm 16 year old. In most games i go with gamer2004.

Yours kindly

2020-05-22 20:14:40

hi, welcome to the forum

2020-05-22 20:19:12

Ooooo!

New people. I love meeting new people. Hi. My name is Brendan. My skype is brendan3248 for those of you who want to follow me. I am 23 years old, a Christian, and I love reading books and recording covers of songs which I occasionally post to YouTube,. I don't develop games, but I love to play them. Other than that, I don't know what to say. I am very easy to get along with as long as you don't mess with those I care about, or do anything that I find goes  against what I stand for, we will get along famously. Oh, I am from South Africa btw. Lastly, and I promise this is the last sentence, welcome to the forum  and I hope you will love it here.

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2020-05-22 20:23:15 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-05-22 20:24:58)

Welcome! I'm DJEPIC (pronounced "DJ Epic") and I also can go by Minionslayer or BK3Master (I really should make everything the same).
@6 TheTrueSwampGamer, A man/woman/boy/girl/train/ball after my own heart (boing boom flip floof frenkafronk, trikatrakatrilk, and finally, andiandlasonMcchickens).

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-05-22 22:24:57

Hello and welcome to the forum

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2020-05-22 23:51:00

hi. welcome! my name is filip. I am 11 years old. I live in macedonia.

2020-05-23 00:37:19

@djepic what do you mean, and i am a male, but thanks for not making any asumtions sense in all entitled 2020 human fashion i would have to hunt you down  with pitchforks if you did so.

2020-05-23 00:52:47

Hey, @DJ epic, ttsg and op, and anyone else, add me on Skype @ Jaidon Vincent. Add all of em.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-23 02:10:26

@1, hi! I am the gaki shonen! I am the gakiest of all the shonens. whahahahahahah! but in truth, names adel. its pronounced as adele. I am 15 years old. o, one question. how is your irodiom doing? have you destroyed any places lately? lol. by the way, if you wanna add me on skype, its live:adelspence2004. peace out, and a zorrriiiiiaa! to you!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-23 02:29:57

hi Gaki_shonen, or adel, if you want. Nice to meet you, my irrodium was dead,  Your killed it, right? And about destroying things, yeah. I destroyed some building and i hope i'll destroy a damn corona virus. Thanks and have a good day!

2020-05-23 05:31:05

hey Octoross, avada kedavra. there.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-05-23 06:02:19

hi, this is pool. if you don't remember me, i was the one who took over your kingdom, captured your irodium, and did all the destructions in your life, you were the first one who attacked me after all?

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-05-23 09:00:03

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. time to die! final oblivion! boom! there go's octoross.

2020-05-24 16:20:33

My name is Stanisław Przedzinkowski, i am 15 years old, well wil be 15 in july.
I am from Poland and i love: Linux, pokemon, glitching, computer related stuffage.
I may be annoing some times, but i guess if you dont see me you wil be okay with talking with me. I mean i kinda look strange, or atleast that's what my family tells me lol.
@djepic Thank you for exposing your self. Now i wil be annoing you for the rest of your life. I asked you for your ag user name some time ago and you didn't want to tell me, so now that i have it i am going to start annoingly annoing you lol JK.
If you want to mail me send me an email at [email protected]

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org