2020-05-12 13:00:58

One time Quent went to a bar...

I forgot sorry

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-12 21:33:36 (edited by zenothrax 2020-05-12 21:35:09)

Don't ever do that! Otherwise, the Earth will be shrouded in darkness and the fate of the world will be left in the hands of dorks with nothing better to do than play a children's card game!

Let's start a new one. Confucius say, afterlife is like...

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-05-12 23:07:19

After life, its brown.

_____

2020-05-12 23:19:07

Confucius say, afterlife is like grammar, something silly western writers believe he know nothing about, but something he really know everything about, but cannot explain to those who are without enlightenment.

When I die and am judged for all my crimes, I will have to appologise for: ...

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-05-13 04:21:02

When I die I'm going to apogise for the Pretzelcost.  Also for dropling that stone on that  mangy dog.

Once I met a drunkard hot blonde

_____

2020-05-13 18:30:32

Once I met a drunkard hot blonde, she really shouldn't have been wearing six woolly jumpers in the middle of July. After that I met a blond with heat stroke.

it is written in the ancient scrolls, that in the year 2022, the enlightened race of alien overlords will descend upon the earth to free humanity from the evil of  ...

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-05-13 23:54:19

it is written in the ancient scrolls, that in the year 2022, the enlightened race of alien overlords will descend upon the earth to free humanity from the evil of  accordions.  This topic is obsessed with accordions because...

2020-05-14 00:53:03

When I die and am judged for all my crimes, I will have to apologize for corrupting Bill Gates' computer with viruses.
it is written in the ancient scrolls, that in the year 2022, the enlightened race of alien overlords will descend upon the earth to free humanity from the evil of  feeemium gaming.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-05-14 05:55:22

This topic is obsessed with accordions because every time you try to push them out, they always end up pulling back in again.

I don't know why I love you maybe it's lll

2020-05-14 06:35:20 (edited by SirBadger 2020-05-14 06:38:07)

I don't know why I love you, maybe it's because you cook me dinner, or it makes me giggle when i squeeze you tight and you make a sound like an accordion.

if it was any bigger I could ...

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2020-05-14 07:24:00 (edited by moaddye 2020-05-14 07:26:17)

if it was any bigger I could punch it in the face, but it's too small for that.
So, yesterday I went to the grocery shop and got kicked out because I called the custommers…

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-05-14 07:59:38

So, yesterday I went to the grocery shop and got kicked out because I called the customers, then their families then their x lovers and told them all to quit panic buying toilet paper.

i wonder why my ...

2020-05-14 08:30:02 (edited by moaddye 2020-05-14 08:30:22)

I wonder why my phone turned into a grumpy chicken.
I bought a glass ball yesterday so I could use it to …

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-05-14 08:53:49

I bought a glass ball yesterday so I could use it to let my girlfriend see when i was coming.

my house smells like coconuts because ...

2020-05-14 09:12:38

my house smells like coconuts because I bought a coconut flavoured air freshener to cover the scent of the boddies buried in my cellar; not that there are any boddies buried in my cellar, I never said that! how can you prove it! I mean, if there were boddies buried here you'd smell the corruption, and all you smell around here is coconut! why don't you sit down and have a nice glass of arsenic, ----- mmmm, I mean, completely safe and not poisoned at all coconut milk!

How many roads must a man walk down before ...

2020-05-14 22:04:04

how many roads must a man walk down before he manages to hail a cab?

my washing machine is full of ...

2020-05-14 23:52:01

My washing machine is full of dirty laundry, which will soon become clean laundry.
Well what did you expect? After all every sensible person knows dirty clothes go in the washing machine, undead cybernetic toads from the planet Neptune properly belong in the dishwasher!

romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?

2020-05-14 23:52:14

my washing machine is full of snow, because it's magical, but it's broken, because every time I try to use it it generates more snow.
"We will not be going to Hogwarts," a random guy in the streat shouted, "Because it is  full of…

2020-05-15 03:06:11

We will not be going to Hogwarts," a random guy in the streat shouted, "Because it is  full of bloody tourists.

the girl from epanima made me ...

2020-05-15 03:38:39

the girl from epanima made me cry because she jumped into imaginary cold lava, splashing fire into me eyes!
Who knows merlin? he's a…

2020-05-15 05:01:48

Who knows merlin? he's a crazy wizard who can turn your ears in to jelly and make your legs sound like trombones as you walk.

my leopard was the first buttered contestant to ...

2020-05-15 07:03:18

my leopard was the first buttered contestant to leap 35 foot into the air and turn the ground into butter.
Herro, this ees, jacky chu! today we going learn about gravity. gravity is………

2020-05-16 11:42:02

Herro, this ees, jacky chu! today we going learn about gravity. gravity is fake news.
today, i.........

2020-05-16 11:59:46

Today I finished a sentence with something random by making a recursive self-referential joke about finishing a sentence with something random.

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? ...

2020-05-16 20:46:22

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? i'm in self isolation learning the accordion.

friends, romans, countrymen lend me your ...