2020-05-07 19:23:47

Hi folks.
So, after a while, I've decided to give back to the community.
Note: This isn't a game or software.
For those of you who don't know, we're alive is an audio drama podcast about surviving the zombie apocalypse.
What I think sets this podcast apart from others is that it's free, and complete.
For a long time, each individual episode had to either be downloaded from the RSS feed or obtained from somewhere else.
This put users of victor readers at a huge disadvantage, since the file system would require the files to be manually organised, until now!
I have taken the liberty of downloading, organising, renaming and reuploading this collection of all the story episodes of the podcast.
I did not include any promotional episodes or footage, other than that found in the original episodes, which isn't much.
This package has been optimised for use with the victor reader series of digital talking book players, but it seems to work on other platforms as well.
This content is not owned or developed by me, I just decided to make a solution.
Let me know if there are any problems.
Now, for the ever important link.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z7fZb … MrctagHiFM

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-05-07 20:04:04

I personally bought all four seasons + lockdown on audible. This lets me listen through all chapters without any breaks or ads and it supports them financially a bit. But this is great for those who can't or won't do that.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-05-07 20:37:02

I didn’t know they actually sold it on Audible. I honestly would not buy this simply because I would have to pay for each individual season and I only get one credit a month. I would support them if I could. Maybe I’ll donate a small bit as soon as I can.

2020-05-07 21:06:13

And guess who gave you All That? I would lend expected you to say something...

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-05-07 21:14:19

I downloaded this from the official feed.

2020-05-08 19:54:32

They are currently working on the sequel. I will upload the folder with everything added once it is completely released.