2020-05-05 00:03:07

Hey all.
So something weird started happenning with my pc's battery. I just charged the thing to full, then it died by lack of charge as obvious, but when I tried charging it to full again it wont move from 1%. It happened before like... 3 times or so? But eventually it got fixed. But, now it doesn't, even though I searched things in google and tried them myself nothing fixes the battery issue.
Just saying, I've installed all the c++ redistributable packages, but I don't think it has something to do with the battery thing.
What can I do? I can't go to any workshop or stuff due to the quarantine that we have just now, but I really need my pc and its portavility due to university and virtual work.
Please help!

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-05-05 03:27:16

Defective battery most likely.. R.I.P. if you can't replace it yourself, either.

2020-05-05 04:16:16

Hi.
There is two things that could mean for your battery.
But first, try this.
You can tell me if you tried it already since you said you searched Google for information.
One, open device manager.
Two, expand the batteries treevuw
Three comma find your battery click uninstall.
Then, do the same thing for the AC adapter.
If your computer doesn’t shut down by itself, shut it down fully, then remove the battery, and remove the AC adapter.
Then, put the battery back in the compartment and plug it back in. Then, start your laptop. If this doesn’t work, that means your battery is going to die pretty soon, I should know, because this has happened to me. How old is your computer by chance?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-05 09:31:21

It happened to me in my lenovo t61, but this was due to the normal use, and i must rplace the battery.
You can download some battery diagnostic tool for your device if manufacturer offer it on the website, for lenovo it is lenovo wantage or lenovo solutions for older models.
Regards.

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

2020-05-05 10:36:42

Hi all.
Thanks for all your replies, but it got misteriously fixed... again! I mean, I just left the thing connected to die by the crack of itself, then when I disconnected the charger it read 59% and decreasing. Obviously not 59, 100%, I just pect a randomish number.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-05-05 10:39:02

Btw, I can't remove my battery, it's internal and it comes already attached to the pc as is with a smartphone.
I just hard resetted the thing, charged it to full and now it's like... Working again.

Take care.
Mike.