2020-04-27 20:23:35 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-04-27 21:43:41)

Hey guys. I'm going to write up a how to guide, of sorts, on the Android accessible game series, the Empire Series. I know many of you have difficulty setting it up and so on, so I intend to address these issues. I'll be needing a couple things from you guys. Can you post your biggest questions about the game in here? Hopefully I should at least have the first draft done by this time tomorrow, because I tend to wake up at around 4 AM when I have online classes. So I'll get an early start on that. I would start today, but stupid DNJ Vincent, my older brother, has my tablet, and he doesn't intend to give it to me anytime soon.
Another thing, which text editing software do you suggest I use? I mainly need it for spell checking.  want this to be very professional, and I also intend this to be the daybue of my new .freevar website, so it has to be fancy. Do you know any? And do you know anywhere where I can get a nice cheep, or free domain name, like .gq, or ml? thanks.
If I ever get my stupid iPhone from the store, I'll probably explore how to play this on an android VM, with Blue Stacks, or something else. Or maybe someone else with an IOS device can do it.
Cheers from the mansion.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-27 20:54:19

Hi.

Well the hole going to war parts is still something that could need explaining. Like.
What units do what.
How do I move troops from land to land and over boddys of water. How do you recruit new troups? How do you get your military industry going? What would be some good things to level when you start out?

Stuff like this.

Also, the different aspects of diplomacy would be good to know.

greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-27 20:56:48

So basically, the plan was to create an HTML page, seperating each sections by headings, that contain links, so it'll be easy to navigate with a screenreader. So I wanted to know specifically what peope were having problem with so it wont be long and watery and not even cover what you wanted. I may eventually do a youtube live stream as well, so stay tuned.

_____

2020-04-27 21:39:09 (edited by amerikranian 2020-04-27 21:39:20)

@Jaidon, I recommend checking out the topic in the developers room which specifically asks about free hosting, I'm sure you'll find your answers there.

2020-04-27 23:39:28

@Jaidon, If you can play it on a vm, Could you help me with it

2020-04-28 01:55:42

I don't currently have an Apple device, otherwise I would have helped you out. Terribly sorry man.

_____

2020-04-28 02:00:28

if you want a free domain than go for freename, and if you want a quick tool to make html files than go for sunrise waterfall