2020-04-22 19:41:42

Do any of you have the new iPhone SE 2020 edition yet? if so, how do you like it and how is the battery life on the phone?

2020-04-22 19:51:08

I don't think It's out yet. It was said to be released in April 24th

:)

2020-04-22 21:53:51

We both Nocturnus and I preordered it. It comes out Friday. As soon as we get it, we'll report back on what its like.

2020-04-22 22:59:35

So apparently its an iPhone eight, with an Eleven's powerplant.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-22 22:59:54

I don't need a new phone yet, but this will probably e my next phone. I really don't like looking at my phone to unlock it.

2020-04-22 23:32:06

Hi.

At 4 yeah it's mostly based on the iPhone 8 with an updated CPU and I think more Ram. Apparently the batterie performance meets the one in the iPhone 7 and the build in camera comes from the XR.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-23 00:10:56

I preordered it as well. According to UPS.com, my new phone  is currently in a post office in Korea. It's supposed to be here by Friday, but I'm not sure if that'll really be happening.
If you like, you can check out MKBHD's review videos of the iPhone SE2020, which has the body of the 8, an A13 Bionic chip, and three gigs of ram.
First review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8HH3_q4yI
Second Review (With the actual phone): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXfiyuUziY0

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2020-04-23 01:09:03

I know a few people out there are going to coast about the fact that this is a rebadged iPhone 8, however let's be real. If Apple didn't do that, they would have never got the price so low. Its a damn good bargnin in my opinion.

_____

2020-04-23 01:53:22

I have not preordered it but will also soon get it. It's cheap for an iphone and also it has touch idea and probably also the good old 3d touch home button. I tested the homebutton thingy on the newer phones and i don't like it at all, cause i didn't test it much but already at that point had the feeling it will fast get in the way.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-04-23 01:54:56

It's the best compromise for anyone who has a super outdated piece of crap as we do... Here's looking at you iPhone 6s+; you were good for your time... But who doesn't want to pay the outrageous price of one of the crazier 11 versions.  Actually?  IN the long run I'll end up paying less for this than I did for my 6s+, so really?  It's better than a compromise!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-04-23 08:23:26

This will probably be my next phone. I'm currently on the 8, so not much will change for me besides the speed, and I couldn't care less about all this crap the new phones have. I don't need three super duper cameras, edgeless screens, or fancy face ID (which is a pain more than anything now because of all this mask business anyway). My only concern is that this phone isn't 5g enabled. Most big carriers are pushing 5g very aggressively, we're auctioning off frequencies here already and if I get the SE in let's say late 2020, I might be stuck with a non 5g phone for upwards of two years, probably lots more if nothing horrible happens to the phone in the meantime.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-04-23 08:54:58

I was interested but the main reason I loved the old SE is it's nice and small. when will apple realise that not everybody in the world wants a big screen to watch videos on? also that big screen uses battery.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2020-04-23 13:47:45

Gotta love the size.  Not quite as small as the 4s, which I fell in love with, but it'll work.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-04-23 13:53:45

the 8 was pretty small i thought.

2020-04-23 14:38:29

@10 lol i have 6s as well.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-04-23 14:47:49

In a world where economy phones are 5.8 inches and up, 4.7 inches is pretty damn small in my book.

_____

2020-04-23 14:49:58

I also forgot. In trinidad, this new phone will be about 3000 dollars. About a year ago, the old SE was going for 4200 dollars. So yeah the SE2 is a much better bargin, than even the old ones.
BTW that's in the verifyied Apple stores, aka iWorld.

_____

2020-04-23 14:51:17

10, if you think your outdated, i seemed to be an ainchent
i have an iphone 5s lol

2020-04-23 21:05:45

Hi.

Remember those tiny 3.5 Inch iPhones we had back in 2011 or so? Dang, fun times.
I just spoke to my phone contract provider and sadly I can't renew my contract and get a phone just yet. I can renew in August next year though so i will stick with my iPhone 8Plus for now and get the iPhone that comes out next year, my contract allows me to possibly get the best device from next years lineup for not such a high price.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-23 23:18:23

I'm very proud to still own an iphone 4S and an iPhone SE, first generation. I use my 4S as an iPod now and it still runs beautifully. Heck if I could, I'd still be using that as the phone I carried around every day. Unfortunately, I can't get the big sim cards anymore, and I don't think the 4 even supports 3g. As much as I love it though, my all time favorite design is the iPhone 5. It was just the right amount of thick and thin, and was just the right size too. It reminds me of an actual phone and not a slab of glass, like the new ones do. Personally, I don't care all that much about my devices being super slim. I'd give up some MM just to get rid of that camera bump. And I'll always miss the headphone jack... I'm still not used to that lol. I don't care much about 3d/haptic touch either, because it is most of the time more of a hendrance than anything. I must tap my screen harder than the average person, because when I double tap and hold something, a context menu pops up when all I wanted was the delete button. If Apple ever came out with another 4 inch phone, I'd buy it, even if it didn't have the latest and greatest in it. That most likely won't happen, but if it did, I'd be all for it.

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2020-04-23 23:29:59

This will most likely be my next phone as well.
the early reviews look very promising, and it's got touch ID, which I love due to the ease of use and how you can just get things done privately without having to move the phone. 
I've got the 6s at the moment and have for the past 3 years, so the battery is no where near as good as it once was.  Plus in terms of five G, I personally find 4g here to be perfectly fast enough for my needs so I'm not too worried about it.

2020-04-23 23:42:18

Hello,
4s was my favourite. This is going to be my next phone too.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-04-24 01:48:20

I preordered the phone, and it's arriving tomorrow.
I'll make sure to come on here and let you all know it goes, but I'm assuming that for me, the actual phone won't be that different because I have the iPhone XR, but I plan to sell off the XR as I like my home button.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-04-24 13:49:51

Had a nostalgic moment with a couple of buddies of mine yesterday, talking about old Motorola razors and tiny Nokia phones.  That, was small!

2020-04-24 13:52:53

The no headphone jack is honestly a bit of a dealbreaker for me. Why did they come up with that a few years back?