2020-04-21 15:32:59

Recently I began looking into music composing again. In future,  would making all my projects available on audio blocks be worth it? They say artists get paid a small commission every time someone downloads something.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-04-21 15:56:19

if  it's a good idea, do they support sound effects submition that were created by  sound designers or not, i'm thinking about  starting my own  sound effects production  in the future, possibly  far form becoming true but  i'm willing to work to  this goal.

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-04-21 16:22:53

Unless they've changed the rules, you d need to have accumulated 100 produced tracks. ANd they are looking for expertly produced royalty free tracks. But they could have easily changed the rules on this one since they added a marketplace, so don't quote me on that. The most beneficial to you would be releasing your music on Badncamp under a Creative Commons Attribution license, or on a website under cc but on a royalty-free license if people purchase it.