2020-04-17 23:58:06

hi,
This virus known as the memz virus, note Do not, Do not click on this link or tuch or download or run this software with out a safe environment to test it, I will say it again, do not download click or tuch this software with out a safe environment to test it!
Safe environments include virtual machines, or just running it on a old computer you don't want.
This virus will not harm you local machine if your running it on a vm, note I am not responsible for any damidge to your computer, Like a said this is for experimental purposes only.
Hears the link.
*link removed by administration for obvious reasons*
Enjoy

I'm just a human.

2020-04-18 00:05:01

Lol now we'll need to create another topick called:
Memz virus. Is it the beginning of the end?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 00:48:47

https://malware.wikia.org/wiki/MEMZ

Just gonna leave this here...

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 01:06:58

Sorry guys
The real link is
*link removed by administration*

I'm just a human.

2020-04-18 01:10:50

Okay, if that link doesn't work for you, you can try
*link again removed by administration*

I'm just a human.

2020-04-18 01:18:57

Um, what am I missing?  Are you guys seriously promoting links with malware in them?  I'd like to think not...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 01:31:21

Or you could just go to GitHub and download from the official source instead of random mediafire links...

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 02:13:08

At least Rory's,
"Virus"... Explained exactly what it did...

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 02:34:40 (edited by Ethin 2020-04-18 02:38:45)

Would just like to say that uploading this anywhere is a terrible idea. Over 80 percent of the users of this forum are not technically skilled enough to utilize this in a virtual machine or secure sandbox, and that's discounting those who are technically illiterate and who use this site but who are not members of the forum itself. Despite your warning, your literally posting a Trojan (because that's what this is) for anyone to download and utilize (for any purpose). Talk about the maximum heights of stupidity... And yes, you've probably just sparked a hole new type of "blindy drama". Congratulations for that -- I can just see spiteful blind people using this to actually destroy a computer of someone they dislike, which is precisely what this virus is capable of, particularly since it overrides the first 64KB of your MBR and replaces that with a custom bootloader. And even if you've got a UEFI system, its still going to break the boot process because your partition table will be damaged and the firmware won't be able to find the ESP. Therefore, blind people who ruin other computers with this thing are going to cause people to spend unnecessarily large amounts of money (and lose all their data) unless they're technically literate enough to utilize a Linux Live CD or the Windows PE environment.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 03:05:48

Hi, because of some complaints I will give a complete In-depth overview of what the memz will do to your computer and some of the payloads it can do.
Newer versions of MEMZ Destructive, 4.0 and up, warn the user not to run it on a physical machine as it will damage it and advise the user to run the trojan on a virtual machine.
If the user answers Yes to both warning messages, MEMZ will run. At the same time, it will leave a note titled note.txt for the user saying that they will not be able to use the computer anymore after rebooting it[1]:
YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY THE MEMZ TROJAN.

Your computer won't boot up again,
so use it as long as you can!

big_smile

Trying to kill MEMZ will cause your system to be
        destroyed instantly, so don't try it :D

At the same moment, the computer's Master Boot Record is overwritten by MEMZ.
This means your computer will not start up again.
The payloads are meant to work on Windows XP and up, failing on all previous versions of Windows due to missing API calls.
MEMZ Destructive launches multiple instances of itself - one renders the payloads, while the other guard each other and trigger killWindows()[2], which creates a rain of message boxes and crashes the PC as elaborated further down.
The MBR payload written while note.txt gets opened is a "Nyan Cat" animation running as a custom bootloader, and this write is likely to break your partition table. If the installed system uses an EFI bootloader, "Nyan Cat" does not appear on startup due to different booting schemes, but the computer will still fail to boot as the EFI system partition will be impossible to find due to the partition table being broken.
The first payload inside of Windows is opening random websites, as well as Google searches at Google.co.ck (.ck is the country code top-level domain for the Cook Islands). The following can appear[3]:
Google.co.ck web searches for...
best way to kill yourself
how 2 remove a virus
mcaffee vs norton
how to send a virus to my friend
minecraft hax download no virus
how to get money
bonzi buddy download free
how 2 buy weed
how 2 get weed out of ur system
how to code a virus in visual basic
what happens if you delete system32
g3t r3kt
batch virus download
virus.exe
internet explorer is the best browser
facebook hacking tool free download no virus working 2016
virus builder legit free download
how to create your own ransomware
how to remove memz trojan virus
my computer is doing weird things wtf is happenin plz halp
dank memz
how to download memz
half life 3 release date
is illuminati real
montage parody making program 2016
the memz are real
stanky danky maymays
john cena midi legit not converted
vinesauce meme collection
skrillex scay onster an nice sprites midi
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning/memz-malwarevirus-trojan-completely-destroying/268bc1c2-39f4-42f8-90c2-597a673b6b45
motherboard.vice.com/read/watch-this-malware-turn-a-computer-into-a-digital-hellscape
play.clubpenguin.com (redirects to www.Disney.com as Club Penguin and Club Penguin Island have shut down)
pcoptimizerpro.com
softonic.com
It may also open one of the following Windows applications:
calc.exe (Calculator)
notepad.exe (Notepad)
cmd.exe (Command Prompt)
write.exe (WordPad)
regedit.exe (Registry Editor)
explorer.exe (Windows Explorer)
taskmgr.exe (Task Manager)
msconfig.exe (System Configuration)
mspaint.exe (Paint) devmgmt.msc (Device Manager)
control.exe (Control Panel)
mmc.exe (Microsoft Management Console)
After a while, the trojan will start randomly moving the mouse slightly, and messages taunting the user appear (see image), getting more violent and rapid as time progresses. A bit later, warning icons get drawn at random coordinates and error icons get drawn below the cursor by PayloadDrawErrors, the trojan plays error sounds through the PayloadSound payload, and the PayloadTunnel payload copies your screen's contents and place them on top of your screen, getting smaller and smaller each time (known as the "Tunnel" effect). It gets faster as time passes on. 
Trying to end the MEMZ process will, as mentioned above, start killWindows(), which pops up tons of message boxes containing "leetspeek" messages, and then crash the computer to a BSOD using NtRaiseHardError, an undocumented ntdll call, with error code 0xC0000022.
Here is a list of the messages that this payload shows[4]:
YOU KILLED MY TROJAN! Now you are going to die.
REST IN PISS, FOREVER MISS
I WARNED YOU...
HAHA N00B L2P G3T R3KT
You failed at your 1337 h4x0r skillz
YOU TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, YOUR PC WAS STILL FUCKED!
HACKER! ENJOY BAN!
GET BETTER HAX NEXT TIME xD
HAVE FUN TRYING TO RESTORE YOUR DATA :D
|\\/|3|\\/|2
BSOD INCOMING
VIRUS PRANK (GONE WRONG)
ENJOY THE NYAN CAT
Get dank antivirus m9!
You are an idiot! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
#MakeMalwareGreatAgain
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE MEMZ ARE GONNA ROLL ME
Why did you even tried to kill MEMZ? Your PC is fucked anyway.
SecureBoot sucks.
gr8 m8 i r8 8/8
Have you tried turning i off and on again?
■ <Insert Joel quote here> Greetings to all GAiA members!
Well, hello there. I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Bonzi!
'This is everything I want in my computer' – danooct1 2016 (not included in the original version)
'Uh, Club Penguin. Time to get banned!' – danooct1 2016 (not included in the original version)
Restarting the computer shows the final payload, dropped earlier during the MBR overwrite (this also works on Windows 2000/ME and below, but does not work with systems that use EFI bootloaders). Instead of booting into the operating system, the computer will display the message using a typewriter effect:
"Your computer has been trashed by the MEMZ Trojan. Now enjoy the Nyan Cat..."
This is followed by an animation of the Nyan Cat being played with the PC speakers producing the well-known soundtrack for the animation.
The last payload may not always work, and the computer may boot normally. If the installed system uses an EFI bootloader, the computer still boots without Nyan Cat due to the different boot process, however, the partition table is still destroyed and the EFI system partition cannot be found.
Random websites/random web searches open and random applications being opened (PayloadExecute)
Movement of the mouse cursor (PayloadCursor)
Random keyboard input (PayloadKeyboard)
Error sounds (varies by the operating system) (PayloadSound)
Inverting colors (PayloadInvert)
Message boxes popping up (PayloadMessageBox)
Drawing error icons (PayloadDrawErrors)
■ Most text reversed (including the Start button text in Windows XP) (PayloadReverseText) Screencap whole screen ("tunnel effect") (PayloadTunnel)
Screen glitches occur (PayloadScreenGlitches)
MBR is overwritten. Partition table may also be destroyed. (part of Destructive/Main.c)
Other payloads (added later)
random 8-bit sounds in the style of the Crazy Bus game (PayloadCrazyBus)[5]
Clean Version
MEMZ 4.0 Clean Version is a benign version of the trojan, which allows users to replicate the trojan's audiovisual payloads itself. This version does not include the MBR overwrite, therefore allowing the PC to operate even after reboot, and uses a dialog box for triggering/toggling payloads.
Leurak, the creator of the MEMZ trojan, recommends that the clean version of MEMZ is first tested on a virtual machine before it is used on a real one.
VineMEMZ
VineMEMZ is a variant of MEMZ, created for Vinesauce Joel's Windows 10 Destruction. It is modified to only include Vinesauce-specific memes, like BonziBUDDY and the "burning super-death sword" from CursorMania.
When started it will open a note saying:
Thanks Joel for showing off my trojan on stream!
Please wait some time until the last payload activates, which is a very special one.
At the same time, the alternate MBR payload gets written.
Payloads
The background changes to an edited version of a picture of Peter Norton, from Mac Destruction. The virus can play a MIDI version of "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by Skrillex. The virus spawns an animated Christmas tree on the Desktop. The virus can search random websites and web searches of a different variety, such as "snow halation midi". The cursor can change to the "burning super-death sword" from CursorMania. The virus can spraypaint a simplistic penis with the MS Paint spray tool to the desktop, accompanied by the Joel quote: "Who's been drawing DICKS?. The virus makes multiple copies of a picture of John Cena appear and move over the desktop in a wave pattern in reference to Windows 8 Destruction by Vinesauce Joel.
The virus can make the screen color-shifts slightly about once per second. The virus then plays random sounds: "succ" and "kup teraz" both courtesy of Joel, from Windows XP Destruction, as well as the 8-bit Crazy Bus-style sounds from the original MEMZ. The virus can play instructional audio from the download website Softonic is played. After a while, the final payload occurs, where is terminated, the screen goes black, and then after a few message boxes, a BonziBUDDY copy is run with a button to end the process. Ending the process will crash the computer. The MBR payload is replaced with a modified version of the title screen of the bootleg Mario game "7 GRAND DAD" which Joel once played, with the Mario lookalike replaced by Felix the Cat ripping his face open, which is taken from an unlicensed Felix the Cat game for the Sega Genesis that Joel played on a different stream. The text "PUSH START BUTTON!" is replaced with "Thanks Joel for your awesome Streams!".
Removal
The destructive version of MEMZ overwrites the first 64 KB of the boot drive. This affects the MBR and the partition table. By using bootable recovery media, such as a Windows installation disc or Linux-based live media, it's possible to recover from this.
Media
MEMZ Removal
MEMZ Removal.0 - Removal Video
MEMZ can be killed with tools provided by Windows using the command taskkill /f /im MEMZ.exe.

I'm just a human.

2020-04-18 03:38:44

@10, that was literally from the wiki link that post 3 had, isn't it?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 03:51:38

Hmm. Wishing the mods actually take action on this one that actually does something destructive...

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-04-18 04:32:11

Okay, so:

Moderation:
I am issuing two, two, two warnings at once for this one!
Posting links to harmful material is bad, in and of itself. But I'm also invoking community failure clause here as well. There is absolutely no good reason to post a link like this on a forum full of potentially vulnerable individuals. Unlike Rory's silly program, which can do harm but only if you let it, this thing is legitimately dangerous and can frag an entire system.
No, no, and no.
Let this be a warning to the rest of you: don't post links to viruses, trojans, and other harmful malware. Truthfully, if it were just me, going by my gut, this would result in an instant ban, but it's not.

I'm going to be taking these links down, and am closing the thread. Do not repost the links. Do not share the links or disguise them or otherwise screw with people using them.

I'm also going to be advocating on list for a tightening of the rules on this topic, because this level of fuckery is ridiculous, needless and dangerous.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +5