2020-04-13 15:53:21

@Jade:

I'm putting this here so there's a paper trail rather than PMs, but for at least a day, when the TechGirl account was still lited as Scimtar it had the same signature as now, right?

Personally I feel like Scimtar did get hacked, yes. But at the same time though if what's claimed about the name change is true, that's on you mods for letting it get through somehow though too.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2020-04-13 16:33:50

Jayde wrote:

The only reason I've left it open till this point is because I wasn't sure if people would come and put actual evidence here.
Jaidon has sort of tried to do that, but what proof do we have that it's Simter? Also, one of the posts was apparently edited...uh, Jaidon? Bro? Don't screw with the chain of evidence by tweaking grammar, spelling or anything else, as that's one way to figure out who's talking or what's going on.

We are still investigating this, and for now I'm leaving this thread open, but if I see any more drama here, I will come in and close it immediately.

You know it’s Simter when you look to the topic history.

Best regards: Marco

Thumbs up

2020-04-13 17:16:14

Here's the uneditted version of simter's first post: The second one was editted  by  simter himself, as he thought it would be hard for you guys to understand:

I'm not sure if he editted it, but this is as it is in our chat history.

Techgirl is a person that tried to hack me before. She also clames to have the sources to my games, so fighting arena and escape. Was never able to prove that fact though. Also for that tonio has chat logs, i know cause i was in a call with him, and if he comes back he will surely post them.

As for Electro, he really agrivates me. I really don't like people being sexist, because I've personally seen the things women, my mother, can do. It gets me very, very very, ragy at those things.
Erin, we're human. Accidents will happen, although this is the second time you've let something slide. The biggest red flag, for me at least, was the fact that simter was against Charlie becoming Haily, and now he's techgirl? That's why I asked him wtf. But when tonio comes on, we should have more evidence

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-04-13 17:28:12

how can a accound get hacked i mean simter must have noticed id.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-04-13 19:29:51

I think by guessing hes password someone hacked him

Thumbs up

2020-04-14 01:03:36

OK guys. Simter sent this to me at 5:56 PM E C T.

http://simter.tk/jaidon_is_real_and_other_stuff.mp3

Listen to it, he explains pretty much everything.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-04-14 02:33:25

I have some proof I'd like to provide you administrators.
Techgirl was on SBYW earlier today, and here is the log I obtained.
tunmi: techgirl. whyt he fuuuuuck
tunmi: are you, fucking, insane
TechGirl: i have simtors sources
tunmi: you hacked his acc. what are you doing
TechGirl: simtor has a short dick
alden: um
techy: er
techy: excuse you?
alden: and isn't cloning against the rules on this thing?
TechGirl: no
alden: yes
tunmi: i'm submitting this log to the admins to look at. they will not be happy
TechGirl: clones are nice

Here is another section of the log providing some more evidence.
TechGirl: i have skype
alden: what is the username
TechGirl: cathram2003
tunmi: wait. wait wait wait
alden: um?
tunmi: that's even more evidence

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-04-14 03:54:34

Darn it! I missed the oprtunity to talk to that techgirl person. Anyway, at least we have more evidence to prove Simter and Uhr's innocence.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-04-14 05:58:08

Maldita sea, I really don't know what really happened, because those hackers are going to politice this quarantine...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2020-04-14 07:55:16

someone can easily impersinate tech girl and provide some random skype. just sayin

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-04-14 08:05:12

I'm not sure, but I guess I've seen someone with that name before on sbyw in 2019.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2020-04-14 15:29:45

Moderation:

We have done our best regarding due diligence, and this thread no longer has a purpose. As such, it's going to be closed.

Simter should be returning soon. We have done everything we can think of in order to enable him to do this safely.

Just a friendly reminder to be very careful with your passwords and who you trust. In most cases it won't matter, and I am not blaming Simter for what happened here, but there's no sense in being careless when things like this - or far worse - can happen.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up