2020-04-09 01:11:04

hello guys. i wanna know, can you recommend me a good way to play all the pokemon generations in the most reliable and accessible way other then buying xboxes and psps, so, i' like to play (pokemaun sord and shield)for example) in the most accessible way, at leest in an emulator and a  script? braillemon has bien abandended even before it's complete. or, if you recommend something spetial about braille maun, then go onn. i like pokemaun.

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-04-09 01:37:11

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3357 … mon-games/

2020-04-09 02:04:34

None of them are on playStation or XBOX, by the way.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-04-09 14:02:28

Sword and Shield won't be possible to play without a Nintendo Switch for years though.

2020-04-09 14:47:34

you can use the switch emulator for pc.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-04-10 20:03:32

There isn't a fully working Switch emulator yet. Not that it will probably show a blurry mess for latest titles like Pokemon or Animal Crossing, but the existing emulators don't support sound output yet either AFAIK.

2020-04-10 20:41:15

I trid pokemon sword. It runs well.

2020-04-10 20:41:39

the sound is great to

2020-06-06 23:12:16

hello. sorry for reviving, but, if admins won't desagree for it can you give me a link to some accessible nentendo emulators? if that isn't rule braking. thanks in advance

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-06-06 23:17:03

The forum search feature is a great way to find out your answers, because I am too lazy to dig out links.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-06-06 23:40:00

@Gamulation, I can't stress enough that Uzu is very experimental, even at this point. Don't feel disappointed if there's limited user-friendly documentation or if something doesn't work as intended in any way.
@ilyas (9), I highly doubt this would be allowed. All I can say is, Google is your friend. Use it.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-06-06 23:41:01

1: Buy an xbox one X.
2: Jtag it.
3: Install a DS emulator.
4: Get pokemon black.
5: Play!
Lmfao here ya go now you have to buy a xbox waaaa.
In all seriousnes though, if you want to play swsh on an emulator, you need a dump of the game in a rom form which may be hard to find unless you dump it your self.
Then you need a really good spec computer, and then you need juzu or yuzu or however that switch emulator is named.
Your best bed i thing is to buy a switch and play that way.
I thing i may get a DS lite, mod it/buy pokemon black on a cartridge and play it as unova rules!

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2020-06-06 23:48:15

There's no Jtag for the xbox 1 although there's the dev mode which allows running of homebrue which is cool. Might actually look into that. And yes, dev mode's legal.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-06-07 00:13:03

Trust me. I am fully oware that yuzu is experemental, but in only 1 year it has come very far. I beleve that in a few years, it will work pritty good.