2020-04-08 21:24:28

Hey there
As a person who doesn't have GTA V, can I see the mod's capabilities in a demonstration? Since if it'll effect the gameplay in terms of playability, I might consider buying the game itself.
Thanks so much for bringing this.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-04-08 21:34:49

Guys, he has a YT video about this. Just type in Liam Irving GTa accessibility mod and you should get it. Or, you can just scroll through his channel and yule find it easier

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-08 21:44:11

At post 51, check post 33

2020-04-08 22:31:09

can someone help? I can not get the mod to work. I have tryd script.net new and old. And yess I have the other script hoock as well.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-04-08 22:45:12

@Marco: Dude. Numpads are 10 bucks, at least the wired ones. The wireless ones shouldn't be that bad either. Most native system numpad emulation on a laptop is either one or the other as not all machines have numlock toggles when using j, k, l, u, i, o etc. However, there is an auto-hotkey script that configures those keys are numpad keys that do not perform functions as though numlock is off, so you may want to look into that. Though if GTA requires the j, k, l, u, i, or o keys during gameplay, that may not be such a good idea.

2020-04-09 01:01:16

54. You need to be much more specific as to what your problem actually is. Saying that it doesn't work is not at all helpful.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-04-09 01:17:04

okay.
It says mod ready, but after that nothing. I tri to use the numpad. Nothing.

2020-04-09 01:32:53

make sure your numlock is turned on

2020-04-09 01:34:12

it is.

2020-04-09 01:34:30

I tryd with and without. Same resoult

2020-04-09 01:59:19

Hi Liam,

I have literally just created a steam account and shelled out $30 just to blow up some stuff and try out your mod. Will let you know how I get on with it. At the moment, this is where I'm at. I'm excited!

Steam - downloading at 16.9 MB/s
    Grand Theft Auto V (8%) button

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-04-09 03:10:49

My problem was the same when I opened the game and it said the mod was ready but I pressed the number keys and nothing happened.
Best regards

I like playing games, listening to music and doing everything else
my telegram

2020-04-09 03:14:32 (edited by seb 2020-04-09 03:19:12)

At post 60 and others having problems to run the mod, make sure to not copy the file called NativeTrainer.asi that comes with Script Hook V. Also, if you've been using another trainer prior to that, delete it. I had problems running the mod at first and ended up making that mistake by accident due to being so excited to use the mod and start playing this game again.

@Liam, thank you so much for this, it works flawlessly.

2020-04-09 03:27:16

It still doesnt work for me.

2020-04-09 03:42:40

If your numlock is turned on and you copied the right files at the right place it should work. Hopefully others can help.

2020-04-09 04:04:44

This is really exciting! Thanks for creating it! I never dreamed a mainstream game of this kind would ever be accessible. Maybe this will be the thing that inspires other devs to come in and make more games accessible. This is definitely something that will distract me during these times.
I just have two questions: will this work on steam only? Can I get the pc version? also, there are several editions of the offline version: the standard, premium, etc. does it matter which one I get? I rather spend my money once lol.
Thanks!

2020-04-09 04:08:25

I'm having a really strange problem. I'm trying to install GTAV and it gets to the part where it's installing the launcher. But then it freezes. It finished one time and it did not actually install anything. If I try to launch the game without that launcher, I get this error:

---------------------------
Error
Unable to locate the Rockstar Games Launcher, please verify your game data.
OK   Help   

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2020-04-09 04:13:24

My mod still doesnt work. I found this log.
[INFO] Community script Hook V .NET 3.0.3
[04:10:09] [INFO] Type "Help()" to print an overview of available commands
[04:10:10] [WARNING] Resolving API version 0.0.0.
[ERROR
] Failed to instantiate script GrandTheftAccessibility.GTA11Y because constructor threw an exception: System.lO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path
FiléAccéss access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options,
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
89+98/*-7.
Page 1/1
patÄF path, che*s
ekpredpt32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy,
at System.lO.Stream riter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.lO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
at GrandTheftAccessibility.GTA11Y.setupSettings()
at GrandTheftAccessibility.GTA11Y..ctor()

Can someone tell me what that means_

2020-04-09 04:16:37

#67 You can go into the gta file foalder and finde installers. Then finde launcher.exe and socialclub.exe.

2020-04-09 04:19:13

#69, I've done this and ran the installers again but same problem. Social club installs, launcher does not.

2020-04-09 04:30:06

@theextreme get the standard version. You cannot play online using the mod anyway

2020-04-09 04:31:21

Wow. this is cool.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-04-09 04:45:00

Okay. So the issue seems like it's related to the saving and loading of settings. if everyoen can give me a day or so to track down the problem I will attempt to make some sort of work around to deal with this. This is kind of hackish, but in the meantime, try creating a folder called ModSettings and place this folder in your Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V folder. I don't knwo if this will even make a difference, but I think this is the sticking point for the moment.

2020-04-09 05:20:38

holy shit! my brother was obsessed with this series, GTA4 being one of his favorite single player games.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2020-04-09 05:42:59

HI LIAM
I M copi files from gta11y folder
in game folder but dont work