2020-03-30 17:45:09 (edited by grryfindore 2020-04-05 18:25:03)

Hi guys,
update, the giveaway is now completed and closed.
post is below.

The last giveaway had to be canceled due to some complications, But this'on should go off without a hitch, knock on wood.

We that is the team of audiovault is running a giveaway of 10 copys of audiowizards for people that haven't been able to purchase a copy before.
I would like to thank mytruesound for their willingness to go through the extra trouble of providing us with codes, avoiding region ristrictions on gifting.

the giveaway will run for 3 days or 4, depending on where you are wink from today, 31, 1ST Ap and the second before we choose the winners.
If we don't have enough entrys  that is less then 10, the people that have entered will win a copy by default.
  To be entered in the drawing, either reply to this post with reason why you can't purchase the game (does not need to be a essay), the platform you'd like a copy on, IOS Android or PC (steam required)
Or write to us at *** at gmail.com with the same info, and say hello on our discord for  double entry smile
If you replied to the previous topic, read the second post.
Thank you.
Stay well, and stay safe!
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2020-03-30 17:50:35

Hi,
So far I have the following people down as having entered for the giveaway.
1. Meatbag
2. Aron Leppik
3. fredd
4. Angel
5. arturminyazev
6. mojsior
7. mojsior
If your name isn't Here, feel free to either reply to this topic, or mail us at *** at gmail.com with the same info (see above) and say hello on our discord for 2 entrys instead of just 1.
Take care, and stay well!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2020-03-30 19:03:10

Hey.
What is your Discord server link, it would be cool to hang out on there.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-03-30 19:11:40

i can not buy this game do to money problems, wish to have this on iphone

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-03-30 19:16:32 (edited by Aloy 2020-03-30 19:17:30)

hello
i wood like a copy of AV aS I'M UNDER AGED AND WELL NOT allowed TO DO THAT KIND OF transactions
and i want it for android

2020-03-30 20:20:38

Hi,
Angel, Here is our discord server
My bad, should've linked to it in the first post.
@fredd, Your name's already in there, mate.
Please read the second post.
Good luck guys, and Here's hoping all of you are doing well and are staying safe.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2020-03-30 20:47:39

Hi. I would like this for android. I would like to get this because I'm underaged, and my mom refuses to get a credit card.
Thanks

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-30 22:58:38

Hello! I would really appreciate if i would be given the audio wizards ios copy. I've seen some demos on youtube and would really love to play this game. I'm using the United States app store btw. My apple ID is [email protected].

Best regards: Marco

2020-03-31 00:30:01

hi.
I would like to get it on ios. I can't get it because I don't have a creditcard and my mother and father doesn't wanna get it for me. they don't really buy games.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-03-31 07:29:12

Hi,
All the people that have replyed on here or emailed us so far on the email given above (not the email me link) have been entered for the giveaway so far.
If you'd like to have 2 entries instead of 1, come and say hello on discord, link above.
Cheers.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2020-03-31 07:55:55

hi I want to have this game on ios but I can't buy it because of my countri limitation
please if you have give me a coppy of this game for ios
thanks

2020-03-31 08:21:45 (edited by gerech 2020-03-31 08:22:22)

Hi grryfindore.
I would like this game for windows. I cannot buy this game as I am under aged and money is really really tight right now. Thank you for running this give away and for your generosity. By the way, I am also thetechguy on discord. smile

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-31 09:48:45

hi I am really thankful to audiovault team for this giveaway.
I want this game in android platform because  paypal is not supported here. and the credit card of nepal can't be used in international transaction along with that we have to go through a long process in order to achieve the card which supports international transaction.

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2020-03-31 11:31:58

Hi there Gryff

It's really nice that you do all this generosity for people. I am not living with my family, I live in a non profit organization, so I cannot buy this game. If, I am one of the 10 winners, I want this game on Steam.

Thank you.

2020-03-31 12:03:26

hi I forgot to say that the paypal isn't work in my countri. please give me a coppy of this game for ios.
i'm staying at home because of corona virus and I don't have any thing for play.
thanks

2020-03-31 19:22:52

Hi guys,
Thank you for all your kind words.
I wish I could do more, and I possibly might in the future for pitchblack's pon and so on, But this is the best I can do at the moment.
All of you up to this point are entered in the giveaway.
Cheers and have a good day ahead!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2020-04-01 07:46:44

Hi,
I would like to have this game on PC as our financial condition is not good and as a result cannot buy the game.
And also,  thanks for doing this! smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-04-01 11:04:40

hi @16 I want to thank you for giving this coppy.  my name isn't at post2 please add it. thanks
keep up good work

2020-04-03 14:29:04

hi what's happened to this giveaway?

2020-04-03 14:35:06

Hi,
Post 2 only has names of those who have entered already through the previous topic.
I had planned to run the giveaway a bit earlier, but couldn't due to complications, so I had to delete that topic.
So Do not worry post 18, your name has been entered in too.

And with that, The giveaway is now closed. should be drawing up numbers using the random number generator and giving copys to the numbers that get selected.
Good luck guys.
Also, if you have a copy of audiowizards won in the other giveaway, please let me know, or step out of the giveaway/ drawings by writing to me.
Grryf.

Follow me on twitter

2020-04-03 17:57:54

so when will we kno who winns?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-04-03 18:30:14

hi @20 I don't have copy of audio wizards game from other giveaways

2020-04-03 19:20:15

Hey.
I do, so I already contacted you privately about that.
Wish the best luck to all.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-04-03 19:25:32

Darn. My stupid brother took control of my tablet! Only one chance for me then...
Greff, you're doing a great job, don't stop!
It really warms my heart that people go out of their way to help out the comunity. When I get older and god allows, I'm going to do loads of these as well.b

_____

2020-04-03 19:26:23

grryf, I'm not on the list. Did you add me?

_____