2020-03-02 14:02:28

@rory, if I could give you a thumbs down at present, I would, and it has nothing to do with taking down the glitcher.  The least you could have done is thanked those of us who stood beside you.  The most you could have done is thanked Jayde for trying his best to be a mod under fishy circumstances where he was unable to fully do the research on his own and someone took it upon themselves to report your topic as a possible virus sscare.  It almost feels like you read this topic and cherrypicked what you felt would be the best, most convenient words for you to get angry at and reacted on them.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-02 14:37:41

i have it if someone needs it i can ubload it

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-03-02 15:32:20

Hardly the point, @soren.  I have it too, and I'm sure there's enough copies of it floating around given the controversial aspect of it.  The fact is that the mod panel wasn't even going to act upon it.  But that isn't even the point here.  Posts 45 and 46 were completely childish kneejerk reactions that were entirely unwarranted, as bad as those that even caused Jayde to have to step in here to begin with and the reasons why the link was actually deleted!
I was honestly hopeful that rory would show a little gratitude for people sticking up for him, but the next thing we got out of him was a snarky "fine have it your way" pile.  Ug, I feel like I'm parenting again... I should only be doing this in my house, so methinks I'm gonna seriously try to stay away from topics like this.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-02 17:33:59 (edited by Simter 2020-03-02 18:21:22)

want to have nvdaglitcher? No problem, our favorite world server software reupload site is here to help you

Sorry, my domain expired. Will get the link back later.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-03-02 18:04:35

thanks simter

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-03-02 21:14:41 (edited by RemusLupin 2020-03-02 21:16:18)

Btw i didn't read full topic but read 50% of it.
Just guys you are making drama for everything.
It was pritty  nice joke, not any harmfull thing, virus, malware, no nothing!
why! Why the hell!
sorry but you don't want anything. If someone will release game and he/she is a beginner, OOOO you starting drama hey it's not like that, it's clone of it when you didn't opened and played game or any program.
When someone will make joke your shouts. Just why! Why are you tocssic like that!
Why are you creating huge elephent from a little buz?

Yours kindly

2020-03-02 22:11:22

I like elephants!  And bugs!  Stop dissing the elephants and the bugs!  This is more like making a nuclear holocaust out of one water molecule!

2020-03-02 23:02:50 (edited by ivan_soto 2020-03-02 23:03:53)

I actually wanted to try this out.
I recommend that if you release programs like these you open source them so that people can run them for themselves and can look at the code nad know exactly what it does

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-03-02 23:07:38

I considered making the same suggestion for the sake of transparency.  I wish I had now...

2020-03-03 02:18:47

This is exactly what I'm talking about here. Someone in the community makes something, and the rest of the community pounces on the member like a pack of mindless rabid dogs. Things weren't like this 8 years ago. Hell, things weren't like this 5 years ago. What is wrong with this place?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-03-03 03:27:26

What is wrong with this world, buddy.
You know about Corona?   I have friends who honestly believe it's poppulation control!  You ever heard that idea that you shouldn't get sick and if you do you should die quickly?  Supposedly, according to the democrats, that's what the republican party believes here in the states.  That's what a ton of people I know are using to justify the idea that older and or disabled/ immune compromised people are the ones who are seriously affected.  You follow?  Basically, get rid of the waste of space and carry on getting wealthier!
And then you've got nuts like Alex Jones capitolizing on the whole thing by selling people food in bulk so you don't have to leave your home at outrageous prices, Russian Media Outlets flat out blaming the United States and outright calling it an American bioweapon, twits in Croatia reselling supposed protective gear they purchased at much cheaper prices to anxious citizens, and even our local school system has started pushing the whole "tell your parents to buy extra soap and water if they give a rat's ass about you" mantra upon all atending children!  "Sign this paper!  Make sure you read it!  Here's a brochure on where you can get good prices on sanitary products!"  Biocryst, Gilead, Inovio, Novavax and Moderna are trending pretty high where stocks are concerned, all pharmaceutical companies claiming they have what it takes to stop this thing and all more than likely going to sell it at a price neither you nor your insurance are really going to want to pay.
Shall we continue, or is that enough for now?

2020-03-03 07:52:13

no no I understand the feedback, it was a shitty move. 46 was just me being confused about what to say and spouting gibberish I do that a lot.

2020-03-03 08:30:03 (edited by SirBadger 2020-03-03 08:33:58)

@60 nostalgia just isn't what it used to be hey?
oh and did I imagine it or is this about the 10th time this guy has said goodbye to you all?

sick of hearing it.

quit throwing your toys out of the pram and do something constructive.

you have a lot of potential, but you need to grow up a bit.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2020-03-03 11:53:50

Some of this corona business is definitely getting out of hand.
It is bigger than folks projected at first. It is not as dangerous as some would have you believe. I do not believe anything about population control and I do not believe that republicans just want the old to die or anything like that. The closest I'll come to that is that many republicans think the status quo is working, and it isn't. this means that the poor often get the short end of the stick, and many republicans seem to believe that, while this may be unfortunate as hell, it's just kind of the way the world has to work. But I'm not going to climb all the way up on the soapbox. Suffice it to say that I'm a leftist who happens to think that scaremongering is a terrible idea under virtually any conditions.

Regarding the situation here? Rory, relax. I definitely came down hard on you, but when I realized exactly what was happening here, I apologized. I still don't see too much point for a program like this (and the way you phrased your first post didn't help), but you didn't actually do anything wrong. Basically you just did stuff that raised my eyebrows, very quickly, and caused me to go on alert in case there were problems. It appears that there weren't, however.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1