2020-02-15 22:33:04 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-02-15 22:47:02)

Hello all. It has come to my attension that a lot of you here on this forum are idiots. And now, I Jaidon Adolf Vonschwitz will idiotically explain in  the most ridiculous and dotish possible way, why you are idiots.
In a topic that caused a lot of heat, some users said some very stupid things.
I wont call names, but it envolves LGBTQIA rights, Some of you idiots said the most dumbest thing I ever read. You idiots said the world was flat, trianglular, and some asshole said the earth was round! Can you believe that idiot! The earth is not fucking round! Its not trianglular! Its fucking shaped like an egg! The earth is an oval, and it, has been proven time and time again, by a bunch of idiots who don't believe in god, wear white lab coats and resemble pharmacists that the earth is an oval! Next thing you're gonna tell me is the earth is heating up at an alarming rate due to man's constant need to be better than each other! or the seas are rising at an alarming rate, and my home country of trinidad will be underwater! Next thing you're gonna tell me is Boris Johnson got the other party to support his Brexit deal! Next thing you're gonna tell me is this post was satire! What's the world coming to! what are the idiots in this idiotic universal bubble of perpetual idiotic retarded stream of shit coming to!
I'm definately not being sarcastic, I'm definately not smiling while i'm writing this, oh no! I'm dead serious! So serious I'm gonna sweear on my great grandma's life that I'm not not not serious.
I'm so fucking serius, so serious, that the S20 Samsung isn't better than the Iphone 11 Pro Max! And I'm so fucking idiotically serious I'm gonna hit send on this idiotically meronic piece of shit that I call a topic!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-15 22:34:37

Guys, that was satire. Please tell me what you think, and what needs to be improved. Thanks.

_____

2020-02-15 22:42:51 (edited by RTT entertainment 2020-02-15 22:44:39)

Not funny at all. No seriously, this isn’t satire. This is pure mockery! I thought you said you weren’t going to give names, and you did with in a few sentences of making that statement. Please delete this topic before it starts drama. Oh, and politics. Need I say more? Maybe you should have stated that this is satire before you started writing the post. I thought you were completely serious, and that is not a good thing at all. I’m not trying to be harsh, but you really need to be careful.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-02-15 22:44:17

trololololololololololololololololol.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-15 22:48:34

RTT, I'm sorry you felt that way. This post wasn't meant to trigger anyone, I just wanted to practice to make my writting skills better. I wanna evoke feelings of comedy, and laughter in people. If post 1 offends any of yu I'm really sorry about that.

_____

2020-02-15 22:50:36

I'm not going to put my mod hat on right now, but I am going to say that if I were you I'd really carefully think over this post. Like. Really think it over.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-02-15 22:54:15

You get 85 troll points (-15 for a few language inconsistencies). Otherwise quite fun.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-02-15 22:54:33

again I say. trololololololololololololol!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-15 22:58:57

for those of you who dont know, Dotish is Trinidadian for stupid, retarded, idiotic. And the world actually is egg shaped. When I get back home, I'm gonna rewrite it.

_____

2020-02-15 23:00:36

Damn it I wrote out my post and it thought I posted twice so now it is gone!

@6 you can't put on your mod hat because I stole it right before you went out for lunch. Yeah don't worry, I explained to the staff at the meeting that you were going to be 30 minutes late, needed to take care of some important business. Here is your hat back. That was a fun meeting, I should steel your hat again some day.

2020-02-15 23:06:11

@Jaidon, in all sincere serious seriously serious serierity, shut your piehole already!  Everyone knows the only reason you're posting such garbage is because you're Donald Trumps real child and he doesn't give you any attention the way he should; he cares more about the United states of America as a whole, which is of course why the country is in the wonderful state of success it's in right now!  You just wish he were paying attention to you, his actual son, the only one he ever had, and the one he never loved.  We know you're not from anywhere you say you are and we don't really care, because he  doesn't care about you either.  Honestly?  YOu swhouldn't even care about your self when your daddy is taking care of a much bigger picture than you!  So seriously, just write yourself off this forum already with a good goodbye topic; they're like the freaking hype of the day and if you write one someone might just actually care about you for once in your miserable life! smile
And yes, that's how you do it, champ.  Thumbs up at post 1.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-16 00:04:48

Well, uh ... you tried. And I suppose trying is good. And it is better than your previous attempt. Improvements are good, too.

But ... it's not funny.

Mind you, it's not offensive, either. And at no point was I unsure of it's non-seriousness (I'd say satire status, but that would be an insult to satire). But there's no point to it, you know?  It made me wish I could link directly to specific highlights on PG13LP's page, so I could point you to the sigh compilation and say, "Hear this? This is what I think of this post." But since I can't, you'll just have to find it yourself here:
https://pg13lp.com/highlights/

It's just a really huge Cluster F-Bomb. Sure, you can be Sir Swears-A-Lot and still make good satire. But there has to be a point to it, and I can't see one here. You just drew fistfuls of insults from a swear jar (or more of a swear trash bag, really) and threw them around in every direction, like an angry worker would do to their money, made useless by the inflation.

Here is some info about satire, as well as several examples. Who knows, perhaps they will give you inspiration. Regardless, it's TVTropes, so it should keep you distracted for a while. wink
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Satire

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-02-16 00:16:09

rofl @Mayana, I can't help but wonder if that was meant to be taken seriously or if that in and of itself was a satirical post.  Good on a you, either way.  As you said, it's great that he's trying rather than just flat out retreating and giving up on everything.  Sometimes my satire is way over the top so I have to just accept that you can't please everyone.  My wife, for instance?  Does not really care much for my brand of humor, which does make me sad at times, but what ya gonna do...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-16 00:49:45

I think such threads quickly got old. Stop.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-02-16 02:24:18

Nocturnus, you're completely wrong you yanky wanker. I'm not American, and I will never be! You fat ass, beer  guzzling, Burger gobbling, Ford F-350 driving, 50 gun holding yanky American! I'm Jaidon Vonschwitx! The son of William 3! The rightful inheritant to the German Throne, and the English one! So, shut your Yanky Pie whole up, and shove 500 gallons of beer, as you usually do on a Saturday or should I say, Saterdie?
Oh, and that's why you're wife doesnt love you! Cuz your yank jokes suck liberty!

Now that's over wwith, I'm better at satire in person. I think if you heard my vocal expression with it you'd find it a bit funnier. I'm also one of those weirdos who talk better than they write, accept when I'm talking to my crush. smile
How do you do the Big_Smile Image BT Dubzey?

_____

2020-02-16 02:25:22 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-02-16 02:27:26)

Also, the earth is actually an egg. Continue raising awareness for the world world egg society please.
I'm actually serious about it though. You can do your research.
I also inncluded a joke in there. I had a triple negative, not not not, which meant, I wasnt serious. Did you guys get it?

_____

2020-02-16 05:56:29

Hi.

germany isn't even a monarchy you ideot.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-02-16 09:20:07

Number one, I feel I should apologise. My reaction yesterday was very uncalled for. For that, I am sorry.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-02-16 11:16:36

... The fuck did I just read?

2020-02-16 12:11:05

Might I suggest you wait a while between attempts, rather than basically hearing that you failed, and then trying again the next day?

2020-02-16 13:36:03 (edited by Mayana 2020-02-16 13:38:31)

My post wasn't satire, @Nocturnus. There's two reasons for that:

1. I thought Jaidon's post was bad, unfunny and not satire, and that's basically what I said.

2. The defenition of satire is "the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc." I don't see how my post, or the OP for that matter, could qualify.

Jaidon, I'll have to agree with Arjan here; even if your posts were funny (they aren't), too many of them in a row get annoying. Doesn't matter if it's broccoli or chocolate; both of them taste like shit if you eat them every day for a while.

Good things take time to make, you know? So take some time to compose a really funny post. Something thoughtful that can get the point accross. Something that doesn't just seem like the scribbles of a child proud that they know all these grown-up words. And, most importantly, something that has been proofread. Please proofread, proofreading is wonderful!

Read many books, learn to write well in general, and perhaps you'll figure it out. Remember though, that not everyone can write satire. I sure can't! Different people have different talents. So if you fail at this, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find something else you're good at. Petting puppies, perhaps? smile

2020-02-16 14:41:47

@21: Psst. You misspelled "across". Proofread, yeah?

2020-02-16 15:05:55

@Quanin, nice catch! Skitt's Law, it seems, is still very much true. For those wondering what that is:

Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself.

Or more generally described in Murphy's Corollary:

The likelihood of an error in a post is directly proportional to the embarrassment it will cause the poster.

Anyway, well done. I deserved that. smile

2020-02-16 15:16:44

Always happy to help. Next one costs you $20.

2020-02-16 15:30:46 (edited by Nocturnus 2020-02-16 15:32:52)

This one actually is serious!
@Mayana, 23, the idea of coming in and telling someone how ssarcasm is done when you yourself do not write sarcastically, telling them that they have a lot to learn concerning satire and the like is pretty ironic.  It's a lot like going to a pizza shop and telling the shop owner he can't make good pizza and that he needs to spend time studdying up on pizza cooking, when you yourself have never dared to attempt it and say as much.  No, forget that, I have a better analogy; it's like telling a sighted person how to drive their car, and you're blind!
To my knowledge Jaidon isn't looking to be a professional commedy writer; he just wanted to se what if anything he could come up with and how many people, if any he could get behind him on it.  He's already fallen on his butt a few different times and acknowledged as much, so he changed his tactics a bit.  If you don't like his humor, you don't like his humor.  If, however you are trying to give him advice on how to be funnier to you personally that's just a pile, as they say.
@arjan, a failure is as much as success in that you at least know one more thing that doesn't work.  I like the kid's optimism; might I suggest you respect him for at least trying rather than throwing in the towel and doing something worse?