2020-02-12 14:52:57

hallo guys.
i have a question aboutquentinc playroom.
my question is, how can i select my team?
for example, i am plying 1000 miles using my iphone. i am about to play the game with 3 bots. but i cannot select a team. i doubletapped on my name and the game ∅ust started.
what should i do?
please help me.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-02-12 15:01:47

Hello. You must double tap and hold, then drag up or down to move to either team 1 or team 2. It takes some time to get used to it, but right now there is no better approach for the web.

2020-02-12 15:22:09

thanks for replying. i have another question. is there anyway to hide a someone create a table and someone joined a table messages?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-02-12 17:33:08

What! I can play on my iPad?

Please will some experienced iOS user give me instructions on how to play this and other online games.

Thank you

2020-02-12 18:33:53

Yes, there is as of the latest updates of the web client. Open options, then channels and views, then channel global messages. Here, you can choose when those messages will be spoken. Activate the option speech, only when active and set it to never and they won't automatically be spoken. They will however be visible in the history if you ever want to check that.
As for getting started. first you must register an account on https://qcsalon.net
if you already have one, simply use any browser to open the website and click the play link, or connect  to the web client in the quick links section. It works as a web app, and is quite good for the amount of browsers it supports.

2020-02-13 00:56:52

thank you so much. sadly, i found a bug. sometimes my iphone doesn't play the game sounds even my iphone is not muted. so i need t logout and login again. sad.

2020-02-13 05:19:27

Hello. This is a limitation of Apple as far as I remember, that's how it was explained. However, you do not need to restart the app. Whenever the sounds stop playing, click on any item under the actions menu and the sounds should be restored. You should need to do this only once each time you log in.

2020-02-13 19:30:39

@6 thank you for the link and can you please add a list of all iOS jesters for playing the games on the web.

Thanks

2020-02-13 20:27:27

There are no specific gestures, you just use voiceover like you would in any other web app. There are some game gestures, for example in 1000 miles it is possible to double tap and hold a card, then swipe right to junk a card, or left to draw one, however I personally find them not very accurate so I usually use the actions menu.