2020-02-02 17:33:48

I like how hungry was one of the options for that. Yes, I too post the most grotesque things I find on the internet when I'm hungry.  I think I get what you meant, it just through me for a loop, sorry. You know what, why does this exist again? If  the op got it from SBYW, why was this originally created in the first place?

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-02-02 18:10:08

moderation:
I'm not really sure what rules if any this breaks other than being creepy. We're currently discussing this among the staff. So... yeah.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-02-02 18:21:59

I'm extremely bothered by the fact that someone at such a young age, if in fact he is truly as young as he claims he is, is posting such things on the internet. Enough said.

2020-02-02 18:51:10

I'm not really sure why people are even offended by things he says anymore. I laughed when I read that, not because I think rape is funny but just because of how badly it was written and it was obviously meant to be a joke. Getting upset over it seems pointless to me because it's probably exactly what he was hoping for.

2020-02-02 19:10:51

waste of time...

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-02 19:20:11 (edited by Dark 2020-02-02 19:20:53)

Liam wrote:

moderation:
I'm not really sure what rules if any this breaks other than being creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrLfi9gzpUo

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-02 19:56:07

wait, this thing was about rape?

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.

2020-02-02 20:00:46

wiktionary wrote:

rape: The act of forcing sexual intercourse upon another person without their consent or against their will; originally coitus forced by a man on a woman, but now any sex act forced by any person upon another person.

Christian wrote:

Once upon a time, there was a child named christian. One day, he decided to search for love. He went out of his house, running away from the protection of his mom, and he saw a girl who looked so ugly, but he loved her. He grabbed her, dragging her into his house and said, come on honey, let's have some sex. The girl drew a knife from her pocket and said, don't you mess with me or I will cut your throat. Christian slammed the girl onto his bed and screamed, sex. Sex. Shut up and let me fuck you

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-02 20:36:41 (edited by Nocturnus 2020-02-02 20:42:21)

@christian, if I stooped to your level, I'd be banned.  As it is, I wonder what on earth I could say to you that would make a difference in your life because I honestly do feel sorry for you.  I could ask you what you're looking for, but I doubt you'd give me a straight answer.  I could tell you to get lost, but the fact is that I think you already are.  I could try to show you how wrong you are in doing what you're doing, but would you honestly care?
So I'm going to leave you with something even more simple than all of these things and I do hope you'll pay close attention.  Whatever it is you're going through, whatever it is that has you carrying around that huuuuge chip on your shoulder, whatever you're trying to deal with or not deal with because you find it too difficult or discomforting, know this; there is at least one person in this world who has  faced something similar if not altogether entirely the same.  You're not alone.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-02 20:58:03

Sometimes I wonder the things his parents does to him. I mean, he must get this behaviour from somewhere. I think the CFC should be inacted here as Christian, who doesn't act like a Chrisian btw, has been given multiple chances here. I think He's pretty similar to Mahdi. Mahdi was spaming and getting the attension of mods, but just below the radar. Just below the threshold to be warned/banned. I think its time we get rid of him. And I could actually go a step further than Hailey, but those words are foul words.
Also, Nocturnus, gow dare you compare this menace to me. I've never felt so insulted and I mean that.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-02 21:41:11

Wooooooo @Jaidon, hardly meant to insult you and I'm sorry if I did!  What I meant was that I thought he was trying to capitalize on what you did with your story topic by doing something similar.  Obviously I was wrong.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-02 21:46:34

Rofl. I know. I was expecting something really hilarious as well, but by the second line, I decided to slam the report button.

_____

2020-02-02 21:46:48

Mine wwas real though.

_____

2020-02-02 23:00:16

I know the person who wrote this. It’s very typical for her to write something like this. She really hasn’t matured yet

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-02-03 00:01:15 (edited by Lucas1 2020-02-03 00:02:50)

Alright, so I'm curious. You guys who reported this post, why? Please explain what exactly made you report the post, and more specifically please cite a rule that it breaks that would make it worthy of being reported. Reading through the rules, I can see none that were actually broken. I do understand that the story was technically plagiarized, but those who reported the post likely did it long before they realized that.

2020-02-03 00:33:04

@jimmy who was it? I highly doubt it was techgamer now because a. she's the only girl I hate. and b. she wouldn't be writing this stuff. she's too calm to do so.

2020-02-03 01:01:01

Why did I report it? I found it to be very coarse. If I go on youtube and post a video with that same content, I'll get flagged. He is 11. He shouldn't be writing that stuff. I didn't know it was copied, but frankly it aised my pores.
Also, Christian has been known to promote toxicity on this forum. I think the CFC should be inacted. Plus other personal reasons.

_____

2020-02-03 01:02:00

Wait, wait. You still live in your mother's womb? No wonder.

_____

2020-02-03 01:14:55 (edited by Quin 2020-02-03 01:19:09)

@43 oof!

2020-02-03 01:17:11

wait. it was? how the fuck. oh nevermind. I guess it makes sence though? I don't know.

2020-02-03 01:21:25

@42 But I still don't understand what rule it breaks.

2020-02-03 03:05:35

It doesn't break any rules. While I think posting such a thing is stupid at best, and possibly triggering at worst, I would consider any moderator action based on this topic alone to be heavy-handed. I wish it didn't exist at all, but really, there isn't much to be done about it except hope it fades into the background in a day or two. Even if he posted this purely to antagonize the community, I don't think there's a rule about it, per se. Don't be a dick is a pretty common mantra, but plenty of people in this world besides him haven't gotten the memo on that yet.

I do have to say, though, that if an 11-year-old is posting such content, that is cause for concern, which I said as much in the now-closed other topic. What we as a community of virtual strangers can actually do about that is pretty limited in scope, though, so again, I have to say it might just be best to let this one go.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-02-03 03:35:20

Sadly, I think @turtlepower is right, and while my initial response would be hitting the ban button if I were a mod, I know that wouldn't entirely fit the ticket here.  While I'm all for protecting young minds I also believe the responsibility falls mainly on the parents, and if his aren't taking it there really is little we can do.

2020-02-03 05:19:05

I feel like, and this is just my personally opinion:
This topic should be closed, to prevent it from being displayed up front for everyone to see. Material of this type should probably not be allowed here, but as of right now that is not in the rules. So my suggestion would be to create a rule against this kind of thing, and then close the topic with a final moderation post stating that the new rule would be implemented and that anyone who did this again would be responsible for the consequences or whatever. I don't think that this op should be punished in any way though, since he didn't break a rule, but if he does similar again it should be added to the rules so he can get punished. This kind of graphic description of rape and murder shouldn't be allowed on this type of forum though.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2020-02-03 08:13:51 (edited by Dark 2020-02-03 08:16:16)

Personally I'm with turtlepower on this one, indeed whilst I was joking when I posted the link to This clip from the film hoodwinked, regarding the criminal status of creepiness, I would hold by that position, since if we start dictating what people should and should not post about, we run dangerously close to being the thought police, after all, muffling discussion of sexual assault will only benefit perpetrators.

Maybe at worst stick a trigger warning on this topic so that anyone sensitive to the issue involved didn't walk into it unawares.

Yes, both Christian and the original writer of this story have been incredibly insensitive and rude, and as I said, I still don't really get the point of this, however the fact that the response in this topic has been pretty much universal condemnation speaks for itself.

Hopefully Christian will take the response to heart and learn some lessons, but if not,  ---- well I'm encouraged that despite all our differences and the recent flamewars, at least the community can actually come together and say "no, being an insensative arsehole is not okay."

Now, perhaps we can get back to games and other fun things, since last I checked wasn't that why we're actually on this forum in the first place?