2020-01-30 14:07:53

hi!
so, I am trying to speak japanese.
I am using vw miyu as my synth. so, if things are spelled wrong, uh yeah.
wait, let me switch my voice reel quick.
hang on...
aa. fixed it.
anyways, thee's are the things I can say, tell me if I spelled the right way, please?
I love japanese!
こにちわ!= hello.
いち。=one.
に。=two
well, I wont put no more english, cause it is getting to be a pain.
さん
よん
***cant remember what 5 is.***
ろく
なな
that's all I know!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-01-30 16:09:02

Hmm. Not bad. If I may, there are a couple of corrections that I would like to make. I will use Romaji, but I will put spaces between the hiragana names for ease of re-entry. Now, the first correction is one of those times where the phonetics aren't as obvious as I would like, but it does make some sense. Hello = konnichiha ko n ni chi ha
The wierd part is that last character. Ha is traditionally used, as this word used  to be more commonly  part of a sentence. Thus, the ha at the end is not in fact part of the word, but the particle ha which is pronounced wa.
Your counting is good. go=5
8 = hachi ha chi
9 = kyuu (and here's where my laziness comes to bite me, as that is ki followed by a small yu I think. Any more qualified speaker can correct me on that one, though.)
10 = Jyuu (same concept)
And with that, I have tought 1 through 99 because...
11 = jyuuichi
12 = jyuuni
20 = nijyuu
30 = sanjyuu
It would go number, followed by the place the number is in, in this case, the tens place, followed by the number in the ones place.
Anyways, I hope this all made sense. Sorry for the lazy method of doing things, and as  usual, I haven't practiced in a while, so sorry if I got anything wrong.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-01-30 16:24:56

In Romaji, Hello is still romanized as konnichiwa, because romaji is ased on how things are pronounced, not how they're actually written in terms of kana. Japanese people would consider the ha as part of the word, because most people wouldn't analyze it that far unless you were studying it in university as a Japanese major or similar. The rest is correct.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-01-30 19:37:36

oo nice!
I am using duolingo

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-01-30 20:25:24

no.
こんにちは

2020-01-30 20:44:14

I think that's his signature. Still not wrong, it's more like he hasn't updated it, though, rather than getting it wrong again. I also wanted to write in a way to demonstrate that little quirk. As, that particle is commonly used, and this is an example that both shows its use being ha but being pronounced wa, and it gave me an excuse to talk about the particle a bit. It really is kind of an oddity to me. Much like wo being pronounced o, though that one is less strange.

I have a website now.

2020-01-30 20:53:05

I had too much trouble with Duolingo myself, which is why I’m going to be learning from my friend who’s going to try to give me lessons on the language.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2020-01-30 21:40:33

I can't understand anything, just japanies letter

2020-01-30 22:04:01

Well, the reason why you don’t understand the language because you are using English voice.

2020-01-31 01:39:58

Not an oddity really though, just an evolution of the language.The ha pronunciation is common for older people, because that is how it used to be pronounced. Not sure when that pronunciation fell out of use, though. Wo and o is the same thing. Older pronunciation vs. newer.

2020-02-01 02:09:17 (edited by Kitsune 2020-02-01 02:15:51)

In my signature, I changed the first line. Voiceover isn’t pronounce the name correctly though. What am I doing wrong? I struggle to understand this bitch with the HANDWA stuff. Assault_free maybe we can communicate privately sent you

2020-02-01 07:15:14

The ha and wa stuff isn't too terribly important. It  really is more theory for now. Once you start learning how sentences are constructed in Japanese, you'll understand the bulk of it. I should really get me a japanese signature. LOL!!!

I have a website now.

2020-02-01 14:43:44

Thanks for the information.

2020-02-02 05:02:11

No problem. Best of luck on your language learning adventures. Japanese is a fun language. I enjoyed those classes I took, I hope you enjoy your studies as well.

I have a website now.

2020-02-07 21:49:22

Hey
I think i found what was wrong, put this between ko and ni

2020-02-07 23:26:23

thanks!
will fix it later.
off topic question. can you make japanese games in bgt?