2020-01-28 00:15:17

Well, Laurence didn't really attack me, but we should digress. We can PM if you wanna talk about it more, because this kind of derails Haily's topic.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-01-28 00:20:31

Hey dan! I pinged you.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 00:49:39

Lol at this point I'm convinced Jonikster carries out some kind of social experiment and films a documentation about it or something.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

Thumbs up +2

2020-01-28 01:00:53

LOL I think you posted in the wrong topic targor.

TWITCH

2020-01-28 02:34:23

What the ever loving hell is going on here? Why are people bringing up old bans that shouldn't matter if you've truly put those things behind you? And,, why is it ok to repost something that got a user banned, which is exactly what Jayden did?

Anyway, in an attempt to try and bring this smoking trainwreck back to some semblance of life, I'm glad it was confirmed that you can't just start a physical transition on a whim. I do have to say that, while I support trans people in whatever they do, I would think it might be bad to mess with one's hormones during their teenage years. That seems like a recipe for disaster, and, as I reflected on it, that's probably why doctors don't allow people to make fertility decisions at young ages either. I think 25 is an arbitrary number, and a bit excessive, but that's not what this is really about, so I'll leave that here.

I experienced a mild form of something approaching dysphoria myself as a teenager. It seemed that my interests and personality did not match the strict gender norms society says we must conform to. I spent many sleepless nights debating the merits of having sex reassignment surgery. It would be more acceptable, as a male, to do things like express anger, question authority, talk about the baffling effects of discovering I had a high sex drive, listen to heavy metal music, prefer action games, love spicy food, swear freely, the list is endless. While those things are actually inconsequential and seem rather petty when put like that, to my 14 or 15-year-old mind, every day trying to pretend I was this demure caricature of the perfect female was hell. I never enjoyed wearing makeup, could easily throw on an outfit, as long as it matched of course without a fuss, take just a minute or two to brush and put a product in my hair to keep it from being completely untamed, and go on my merry way. In fact, I was always like this, for as long as I can remember. I liked playing with cars as much as dolls, and, of the dolls I did have, the ones I liked best were the ones you had to take care of in some way. Playing with Barbies, dressing them up, was so droll. I was often prone to inappropriately aggressive outbursts and could even have been described as precocious in some ways. Instead of having interest in normal things like, I don't know, creating the perfect cake for an Easy Bake oven, or begging my parents for horseback riding lessons, I was more drawn to the boys in my class. In kindergarten and first grade, I sometimes had burping contests with them. I was, and still am to this day, an anomaly, something that should not exist, a dissonant chord in an otherwise perfect symphony.

So, why didn't I go through with actually transitioning? I can assure you that my parents would never have supported it (they're about as conservative as anyone can be) but that wasn't the reason. I never discussed my discomfort with anyone at the time. I would sometimes write about it, but I processed it alone. In the end, I realized that, in my own situation, having male genitalia and a modified voice would not undo the experience of being female that I had lived up to that point. I would probably always feel like a misfit, no matter what pronouns I used or what my name technically was. There was something deep down inside me that told me this was the end of the road, I either had to figure out a way to deal with myself as I was, or give up.

How did I do that, you may ask? Well, in my case, as cliche as it sounds, it was time. I still have days where I feel that most people hate me for not being feminine. When meeting new people especially, those insecurities come to the fore in a way I can't even begin to explain. On those days, I have to remind myself that whoever or whatever I am, at least I still have people, few though they may be, who accept me.

I believe, as real as that struggle was for me at the time, it can't be anything close to what true dysphoria feels like. I do not think that it's a silly phase or that people are faking it. I can, however, understand how it feels, at least to some degree, to be ostracized, to want something more, to see just how lush and green that pasture is on the other side of the fence. I therefore wish anyone who's struggling the best, and hope that they find exactly what it is that makes them content enough to live as comfortably as possible.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up +4

2020-01-28 03:05:45

Guess I'm not alone in that regard, turtlepower17. I have some of those masculine traits you described, but I've got feminine traits as well. Case in point, I get insanely emotional at times. I'm not sure if this can be considered feminine, but I also have the tendency to worry about others around me a lot, to the point where I'm completely zapped of energy myself until I know the other person is OK. I wouldn't want to transition myself though, because I still feel like a man despite having some of these traits. Besides, the concept of transitioning is kind of scary to me.
The problem with society nowadays is that people are more than willing to try and define what is and isn't appropriate for a given gender, ethnicity, social group, etc. I wish people would realize that it's not cool to judge others based on their principles, but I guess if people did realize that we'd have a perfect world.

TWITCH

2020-01-28 03:07:11

Messing with hormones during one's teenage years is definitely touchy, yes. Again, medical professionals will best be able to judge whether or not it's safe to do so. hell, it's entirely possible that Haily will get the support she wants without the hormones, or that hormone therapy will be slower/more cautious in deference to her age. There are people who know way, way more than I do who would understand and be able to put this better, more than likely.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 03:11:42

Oh also...

Moderation:
Don't worry. This isn't a punishment announcement or anything.
I just want to point out a few things.
First of all, it's not a great idea to repost something that got you banned. It won't get you re-banned on its own, but chances are good that if it was wrong the first time, it's still wrong now.
Second of all, this is not the thread to discuss the past misdeeds of other people. If you really are concerned about someone's actions, you can feel free to reach out privately or start a different thread. Please endeavour to be civil. Wild accusations and attacks will get you absolutely nowhere.
Third, unless you do something so obviously awful that you're an immediate threat to the community, a ban is an indication of long-standing or repeated trouble. If you defend yourself from a ban with "this post really wasn't all that bad", the reason you got banned is because you had several other instances that were questionable and resulted in discipline. Please don't mischaracterize the situation.

Now, if you please, let's try and stick roughly to the topic at hand from here on in. I'd like to avoid further derailment of the sort that happened a dozen or so posts back.

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 03:22:59 (edited by crescent 2020-01-28 03:28:57)

I've only read up to 106, so if this has been stated later on, I'll edit. That's more of social dysphoria, but not what is diagnosed. What gets diagnosed is body dysphoria. That's basically what it sounds like. You can be whoever you are socially, but its when you have severe body dysphoria that's what gets diagnosed as gender identity disorder, or whatever its labeled as now. Think it may have changed. Either way, Just having different traits socially definitely does not mean you are trans. Not liking the basic way you look doesn't mean you are trans. It is so much deeper than that. It's literally feeling that your body is wrong and it looks the complete opposite of how it should. At the moment, that's really all I'm able to say on the subject but if anyone is interested, I'm willing to try and explain more privately.
edit: okay, finished reading. I myself am very torn on medical transition as a teenager. In some cases, I do see that it can be helpful, in extreme cases, like those that self harm at young ages. There are stories of mtf children trying to cut off their male genitals. In situations like that, I support at the least puberty blockers so that their is time for medical professionals to figure out what the best course of action is. Although, I don't really agree that the age should be raised to 25. I feel that if you are considered an adult in your country, its between you and your medical team. I do know that most if not all surgeons won't even work on those under 18, not to mention you have to be on hormones for a certain amount of time, a year, i believe, for it to be effective enough for them to consider doing it. Again though, its between you and your medical team to discuss and do what's best for you.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 03:25:39

That's the thing though, Jayde. Professionals have said that making huge changes like that is not good for the body. My father works as a nurse, and that's what I heard from him. That's why the idea of transitioning scares me so much. Sure, if you're a male and you want to transition into a female you can get hormone surgery, but technically you're body is still male at the DNA level because you still have 2 X chromosomes. This is why I said I wish we had better technology to change the DNA in one's body to actually change their gender. Unfortunately though, we're not quite there yet. I don't think we'll be getting technology like that for another 50 years at the least. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone BTW, that's not my intention. My intention is to point out the current flaws we have with medical technology today.

TWITCH

2020-01-28 03:31:11

@Dan_Gero, that's why most don't even end up with surgery. They just aren't where they scientifically would help the most. Of course, some do, and it works great for them, but some only get top surgery which has been fairly standardized.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 03:34:00

Moderation:
Jonikster, post 94 is pretty freaking transphobic. You can go ahead and consider this an official warning.

I'm going to dissect the hell out of this post. For those of you who were upset by it in the first place, I apologize in advance.

Jonikster wrote:
"I don't mind LGBT. This is the choice of every person. But, but I'm against transgender people!"

First of all, the T in LGBT actually stands for transgender, depending on who you ask. Saying you don't like them is pretty straight to the point. I mean, I guess you're entitled to your opinion, but it gets way worse.

Jonikster wrote:
"Why?
I'm not a doctor, I'm not a psychiatrist. I cannot assess whether it is a disease or not. But I'm blind and I'm heterosexual. I like girls.
If you want to be a transgender, please! This is your right. But there are two things:
1) I'm blind. And I can heal a transgender from a non-transgender. Don't believe? Let's meet and I will say whether you are a transgender or not! Your hands and your body will tell me the truth."

This isn't so much transphobic as really kind of creepy. This is the same guy who posted that recording of an anonymous woman's voice, right? I'll tell you something: I've had a trans woman speak to me, and I had no idea she was trans; ditto a trans man. Usually I can tell, but very occasionally I can't. But the thing is...that doesn't matter a damn. Whether or not I can tell makes no difference. They're trans. End of story. You're making it sound as if your ability to discern a trans individual by voice or touch is some awful thing. It's just not.

Jonikster wrote:
2) The second point comes from the first. I don't want to have a serious relationship with a transgender. I will be disgusted. And I don't want such people to surround me! When I find out that I like transgender, it will hurt a lot."

Okay, so you don't want to date a transgender person. Perhaps some aspect of someone's feeling or sounding male would put you off. I can't fault you for this, in and of itself. Don't date transgender folks if you don't want to. I'm sure there are loads of people who won't date you because of your ethnicity, your gender, your disabilities. People are free to choose who they date, and they're largely unable to influence who they're attracted to.
But saying you're "disgusted"? Uh...two or three steps over the line. Saying you don't want to date them is fine. Saying they disgust you is transphobic. And you "don't want them to surround you". They're not a freaking school of jellyfish. They're individuals. Odds are that you won't find groups of them in the same place unless you go looking. My advice: if you encounter a trans female here and there, deal with them as they arrive. Don't insult them. Just go on your way if and when you find out. Be courteous. If you don't want someone to insult you or snub you due to a choice you make, or even due to something outside of your control, then you owe it to others to show them the same respect.

Jonikster wrote:
"I can’t be tolerant in everything, especially regarding transgender people. For this reason, it will be difficult for me to live in Western countries...
I don't want to impose my opinion. I'm open to discussion, but I'm against controversy."

Oh boy. This is full of contradictions.
You start by doubling down and saying you can't be tolerant of trans people. That's just ridiculous; ninety-nine percent of them want nothing to do with you, statistically speaking, and for the other one percent, deflect them gently if you're not into that and move on. There's no need to speak of tolerance. You talk as if you have a right to this bigotry, but you really don't.
Next, you say you don't want to impose your opinion. Uh, bro? What did you just finish doing?
Last but not least, you're open to discussion but you're against controversy. If I understand you correctly here, what you're trying to say is that you're not willing to argue, but you want your own controversial opinion to stand. News flash: life doesn't work that way. I am throttling a pretty strong burst of rage as I write this, so I'm going to just say this much and move on. If you expected this to stand unchallenged, you've got another thing coming. Your opinion is controversial, and we weren't just going to let it stand. I was out for six hours or so, but when I got home, I saw four or five reports about this post alone. That should tell you just how popular your opinion is.

Jonikster wrote:
"Girls! Real girls! Please remember that you have the best hands, the best hair, the best voices. And transgender people will be not better than you!"

And now the putrefied cherry on top of an already rotten cake. Trans women are apparently not real women? Holy god, I have not had to work this hard at avoiding personal attacks in all my time on staff. I am thoroughly disgusted and beyond further words at this point.

Thus, I am going to discuss this on list, because this is by far not your first courting of controversy, and I'm not sure if we really need an influence like this poisoning the community any further. For anyone identifying as female, or for just anyone who saw this post and got upset, I once again want to apologize both for it existing at all, and for covering it this way.

Please take note: we have a zero tolerance policy on harassment and bigotry and the like. This counts as the latter, for sure, and might count as the former, depending on who's reading it.
You're free to be attracted to whosoever you please. Your standards are your own. But for heaven's sake don't turn them into this level of stupidity. If you want to be a bigot, a racist or something else similar, go do it someplace else and save this community the trouble of dealing with it. Please and thank you.

Thumbs up +3

2020-01-28 03:56:23

Dang, Targor. I'm sorry man, I guess you were in the right topic after all. I don't know how, but I completely missed that post. I had no idea Jonikster even posted in here. That's really fucked up, bro. Attacking people like that is not cool. If you're even still reading this, I think you should come back here and apologize, though little good it'll do you I'm sure since you already did the damage.

TWITCH

2020-01-28 03:56:31

I didn't know there was such a thing as social dysphoria. I generally don't like labelling things, since I feel that there's enough trying to put people into neat packages going around, and I don't think every little quirk of humanity needs to be classified as though it's a new genum that's been recently discovered, but I'm at least willing to give it a quick Google and see if I can find some intelligent discourse on the matter. For the most part, the only label I want ascribed to me is me. I may be a host of negative things, abnormal ranking high among them, and those are labels in and of themselves, but any further clinical analysis, for lack of a better term, personally makes me uncomfortable. Many people can and do draw comfort from finding their community, but I guess, for me, there's never been any community to find. I've never been much of a fan of herd mentality, and, unfortunately, that's what many organizations eschew. For example, I've never been a churchgoer, not since I had any say in the matter, and the idea of joining the NFB makes my skin crawl. I have issues with both Christian ideals and NFB philosophy, though that's not remotely where I'm going with this. Like, the organization could literally have the most mild-mannered agenda as possible, and the people could be farting glowing rainbows, but I just can't do the groupthink thing. I can't agree with everything someone says just because they're leading the pack.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up +2

2020-01-28 04:44:37 (edited by Ethin 2020-01-28 04:57:39)

@112,  found Jonixters post and literally read the first four lines and skipped it. Considering what else he's done (mainly in the developers room) and the nonsense he's spewed before, some (or most? Not sure) of which I've helped in handling, I significantly doubted (and now know) he would not have any other type of opinion on a subject like this. I won't cast aspersions or anything, but trust me, I think all the developers in this community, at any rate, have wanted him gone since pretty much the time he became active, if not since the time he registered. He will literally post nonsense and misinformation, repeatedly come up with ideas that are logically impossible (and stupid), and the other things that have been more "public" on the forum that others have seen, including this incident. After reading your post it only hardened my stance towards him and further cemented my disgust with him. The guy just never, ever seems to learn anything, even if people practically yell it at him. I therefore must unfortunately conclude that post 112 will have absolutely no effect on him. He will not listen. He will not change. And I daresay that no one who has dealt with his BS will miss him if he is removed from this community. The kind of shit spouted in post 94 is definitely not something any reasonable community would stand for.
Edit: I noted that I do not believe he will listen or change because I have not seen a single post from him that is actually fully accurate. Though he has, occasionally, gotten things correct -- mainly development related  -- he only got it after myself and everyone else practically forced him to acknowledge what we had said. Every post, though, where he got something right, he got the rest wrong. Those posts where he did get something right also usually contained content that discredited him as well. I think that attempting to make him a "good" member of this community, or really any community that he joins and that anyone on this forum is a part of, is just an  exercise in futility. If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it, but I have yet to see any change in him that is actually convincing. I hate to be harsh like this, and I really, really dislike writing posts like this too, but I personally believe that removing him would be the only right thing to do in this circumstance. However, I shall leave that, ultimately, up to the mods and admins to decide. Post 112 pretty much described exactly what I felt when I read the quotations anyway.
Edit 2: also, I have a transgender friend who's an RA here at the university I'm going to. The only reason I know that was because of the pronouns others referred to them with. I consider them a  friend of mine, though, even if we don't talk much, and I could care less what gender they identify as. I'll abide by what they wish; unlike Jonixter, I definitely don't go around and deliberately offend anyone who doesn't fit my worldview.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 06:06:48

You know a comment is going to be good when it starts off with:

I didn't read this topic completely. But I'd like to say.

Also the fact he states he doesn't mind LGBT people, but is totally against trans-gendered individuals. What did he think the T stood for in LGBT?

And my god, that comment was just full of cringe. I haven't seen someone fit intolerance, witchcraft, and a really creepy come-on onto women all in one post. My mind has been shattered.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

Thumbs up +2

2020-01-28 06:30:50

No, the T in LGBTQ stands for tea! Didn't you guys know that? Tea is amazing. LOL anyways, I think we should try to get this train back on it's tracks.

TWITCH

2020-01-28 06:43:30

Also, sorry for the temporary OT guys, but I responded to your PM Jaidon.

TWITCH

2020-01-28 06:44:31

Sorry for OT but I sent you a PM Jayde. This PM system sucks, BTW... smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up +1

2020-01-28 07:06:35

Moderation:
This is a quick update to let you know since Jonikster was on watch, this warning has resulted in a ban. Now. Back to your regularly scheduled discourse.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-28 08:52:45

moderation:
Sorry for yet again interrupting the flow of conversation we all wish would get back on track.
I don't think this requires all that much explanation. Deathstar is receiving a six month ban for reasons outlined above.
The bottom line is, while different societal norms may be at play, and the language barrier can often create a distinct gap between intention and perception, we feel as if Deathstar has been given more than her fair amount of leniency. In fact, when she went by Moonwalker, back in September or so, she received a warning in the midst of her watch period. There was no ban however. While we accept criticism as a team, constant antagonism for the sake of antagonism won't get anyone anywhere.

Thumbs up +2

2020-01-28 08:54:11 (edited by SirBadger 2020-01-28 08:56:52)

this is probably a strange point, but I was born with a condition called Crouzon syndrome that affected the way my face grew and caused my sight loss. for years I had to put up with the insults I got for the way I look and the way my voice sounds. I was offered surgery to make me look"normal". or, I guess the way I wanted to look. after years of thinking about it, I decided not to do it.
that's not to say it was the rite decision for some people, but I am me and I kind of don't understand why anybody would want surgery to be something they kind of aren't.
I hope this is making some kind of sence. I can understand that people can feel like they are a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body. but why not embrace what and who you are rather than having things removed or put on. you will still be the same person at the end of it.

as I mentioned in a previous post, a friend of mine had the surgery and she has regreted it ever since.

I am not trying to denigrate or cause trouble here but I ask in a total spirat of enquiry and to try to understand.

I hope that makes sence and I hope it doesn't offend anybody.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

Thumbs up +1

2020-01-28 09:52:35

SirBadger, your experience is your own. I respect it. You made the choice to remain as you are.
The problem is, gender is a social construct that affects pretty much every facet of who you are. Most people who decide to transition fully are dealing with feelings so profoundly disquieting that simply putting up with them is difficult, sometimes impossible. When you say that they should just embrace who they are, you've got to understand that for some of these individuals, who they are is the gender they wish they were, not the gender they appear to be. My advice is to try and honour that as best you can.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I want to tell you that your post made me cringe a bit, but you also asked politely, and if you really are interested in a straight answer, I genuinely hope I've helped a little bit. The fact is, if you haven't experienced gender dysphoria, then you probably don't know what it's like and should largely defer to those who do know what it's like. I don't either, for that matter, so I'm just willing to take the word of the people who do know. Essentially, they're the experts, not me, and that is more than good enough for me to be going along with.

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 10:44:19

The difference is, you were offerred surgery to be more like other people thought you'd want to be. With gender dysphoria, it's the exact opposite: make the changes to be more like the dysphoric person wants to be, rather than what others think they should want.
This reminded me of something comparably minor that happened to me once. In my first semester of college, there were these decorative knee-high brick walls all over the place, at corners on the sidewalks in high traffic areas, etc. So I hit one just so as to fall over it right at the right angle to break a tooth. When talking to whichever parent was there after finishing installing the replacement, the dentist said that he'd made it a little wider than the tooth had been, to reduce the gap between my front teeth, because he just assumed that's what I would have wanted if I could see (he said this outright, like he didn't think I could hear him). And of course it was horribly unpleasant and I would have declined if someone had bothered to ask.
As unpleasant physical changes go, this was relatively minor, and not related to any of the other stuff I brought up in previous posts. But involuntary cosmetic alterations are involuntary.
At some point, my opinion was "x is part of nature, and therefore should be accepted." Then x y and z actually happened, I did research, and realized that no, actually, things being part of nature is completely independent from whether or not the thing ought to be acceptable. Smallpox, Polio, Malaria, HIV, Cancer, drought, famine, terrible storms, giant rocks that fall from the sky, deadly earthquakes and volcanos and tsunamis and floods, and mass extinctions are all part of nature. That doesn't mean we ought to simply accept them, and embrace the misery and loss that they bring. It means we build irrigation systems, levies, dikes, earthquake-resistent architecture, air filters, longer and longer-term food storage, medicine, vaccines, elaborate systems of infrastructure and communication solely dedicated to predicting and tracking storms and asteroids, sanctuaries for endangered species, etc, etc. It isn't hubris to fight against bad things, in and of itself. There are hubristic ways to go about it, but if you never fight, you'll never escape. And if you disagree with someone about how bad a thing is—or if it even is bad in the first place—then that's fine. No one is saying that everyone has to fight everything that someone somewhere found bad. But if a problem is solvable, and one never tries to solve it, then that's a lot of potentially avoidable suffering allowed to continue.
... But one person's problem is another person's Tuesday, or maybe even Saturday. Conversely, one person's pleasant-or-neutral experience can be another's Hell, or mild-but-persistent discomfort, or anything in between. I'm pretty confident that an extra millimeter or two between my front teeth would have had absolutely no negative effects, whereas closing the gap (without asking, I must repeat) added negativity for no gain whatsoever. Maybe someone else would have been really stressed out by a millimeter between their teeth, and been happier to find it closed. Maybe some people desperately want to look "normal", while others are happy the way they are. And the very same extends all over the spectrum of severity.

Oh, um, I really just meant to respond to SirBadger with the first paragraph. This was not meant as a rant directed at anyone in particular. And it went back and forth between addressing Typical Mind Fallacy and the Naturalist Fallacy, and I feel pretentious for using terms that end in the word "Fallacy". yikes

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 10:55:24

After having read all the posts in this topic, I'm sitting here with a lot of feelings. This is not about peoples opinions, this is not about what is right and wrong. This is all about how people feel individually, and no one can change that, no matter what people think and no matter peoples opinions.
I might come back later in this topic to tell a lot about living as gay, as lesbian, as transgender and all that, because I can read in a lot of comments that there are so many things which most people don't know. I don't blame people for not knowing all those things. As I see it, the biggest challenge is to tell hetero   seksual people what it's like to have an other sexuality, or what it's like to be transgender. It can be explained quite simple. Well, I might come back to the topic to tell more later on. Now it's time to work.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen