2020-01-10 02:14:13

Hey Jayde, I made it to the edge of the world and through all the traps. Coincidentally, I like the pictures that show you exactly how to solve the puzzels. I do have one question though just for my curiosity. How do the catacombs work? The princess said I could use them to get back into the dungeons but this doesn't seem to work. I know it's not really necessary where I am now but I am wondering. Also I had to stop playing before going into the last room so I haven't finished everything yet.

2020-01-10 08:25:20 (edited by starlord2017 2020-01-10 08:26:27)

question for you manamon post gamers.
when I entered the death realm for the first time today I did no battles, I did no fighting whatsoever. i equipped protectors but when a manamon died, I magically had no alive teammates. how did my other 5 die?
has anyone else experienced getting the hathorilian duplicated after  the pierre fight? I lost and when i checked my party the main tank was another hathorilian, and the client seemed to be slower or even close to freezing.
I emailed aaron but he doesn't seem to be answering emails.

2020-01-10 18:21:17

Hey another question on top of the ones in @51. Should I explore the fake world more before destroying the two machines? I don't want to miss anything. It'll be a real slog to go through all of those traps again but I haven't fully explored the castle or catacombs. I at least need to do some grinding before the hyper Hathorilion fight.

2020-01-10 19:20:14

Catacombs is going to lead you to postgame areas where you haven't a hope in hell of finishing bosses. Don't worry about it.
I would say do your grinding, get your team into the low to mid-50s, and then destroy those machines. Hyper Hathorilian is not insanely tough, but if your team doesn't have good strong moves to pound it with, or if it's particularly weak to specific types of moves, you're going to die pretty fast.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-10 20:13:14

That's what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't lose the opportunity to explore the rest of the world. I took a crack at Hyper Hathorilian and I came close but lost. That chaos chamber move is the worst. I'm hoping to train some of my weaker team up enough to do the fight since Plant Apocalypse wrecks my starter.

2020-01-12 04:55:15

You will want to do appreciable damage with virtually any manamon on the field. If you have a confusion-inducing move, I think that will also work, but I could be mistaken.

2020-01-12 20:18:25

Confusion works, but you are going to want all your manamon to do considerable damage for several hits at a time, especially considering you have no choice but to go through all four fights in a row.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
If you destroy the machines first before grinding, you can go back and forth through that hold in the edge of the world that is created once Requia starts to fall apart. You are not time whatsoever, and the plot doesn't continue until you step past those machines.
Also, try to make it through the Hathorilian fight without using the crystal. If you manage that, then you can use the crystal during the fight with Chaos Ogma to make it an absolute pushover. Don't foget to actually use it though, because I do believe that once Requia self-destructs you can't use the crystal again. Makes sense anyway since it was meant as a last resort during the final showdowns anyhow.
Also don't worry about missing anything right now at least. In Tradail Village there is a time machine that will allow you to revisit Requia, where you can revisit any of the areas. There's a little surprise once you're the manamon master as well. You do not, absolutely do not want to go back into the Edge of the World, because you cannot go through the door leading to the machine and the final fight. It's a bit hard for Hathorilian and Ogma to fight when they aren't around and, so that area is dictated by the classic never screw with time trope.

2020-01-13 22:58:58

hi all, what is the name please of the manamon that has the unending curse? i thought i had caught it but it is not in my transportal? i believe i saw it in the strudle cave? also, should i complete the 2nd stadium only after going through the penicular and associated areas? thanks

2020-01-14 20:00:20

hi again everyone, How please in the 2nd stadium do i pass the force field s p o i l e r I like the boats but when get across the water, i hear the switch but cannot seem to get to it? marlavont is the shadow type i am seeking does he do the unending curse? also, can i do the stadium before go to madam bovells and the rest of the area?

2020-01-15 00:20:12

Hi Folks,

I keep hearing mention of a rope. I've been looking all over for it, but can't seem to find it. I'm trying to climb the tree in the city with the power plant in order to finish the quest involving the coins you need to find for that girl. If someone could give me an idea of where to find this rope it would be a huge help. I wasn't sure if it's an item I would find somewhere or if it is one that you have to buy at some point, so any help would be awesome.

Thanks

2020-01-15 01:22:11

Hey Accman!!!!

Did you finish the fourth Stadiums? When you finish the fourth Stadium. And then go back outside and go all the way to the east. There's the guy will give you the rope.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-01-15 02:08:13

Currently, I am running the demo version so I won't be able to get that far just yet. Thanks for the help though. Now, I have something to look forward to once I get the full version.

2020-01-15 03:16:46

An important thing to note is that this game likes to make you backtrack. The demo is actually quite extensive, but you're going to find a lot of things (water, ice, climbable trees and such) that you can't interact with yet. This doesn't necessarily mean that you missed anything; it simply means that Aaron wants you to come back later. You are not intended to get the coins on your first pass through the city. Using the search feature, however, would've shown you where all eight coins were, and hopefully let you deduce this, since one coin would have been in an area you can't access yet.

2020-01-15 03:24:41

BaelorTheBard wrote:

More spoilers.
Hi, I know this will be a shocker, but I'm stuck again lol. I'm at the Barren Underground and I'm stuck at a spot where I have three ways to go. Two of them are ways up to F2 and one is to a place where there appears to be a staircase blocked with bolders I can't actually move. I went to the F2 up the stairs that sound like clanging metal and I got past the music puzzel and fought a few manamon that were blocking me, and then I fell down. I went to the other F2 and keep getting thrown out by ghostly energy or something, though I did get through that to get a chest. And for the third way, as I've said I apparently can't actually move the bolders anywhere. I've revisited all my options a couple times and I'm struggling to find a way to proceed.
Also, getting around the Catacombs is a little rough. I was hoping to get to the town where the castle is so I can pocket copter there. Maybe this isn't possible. I was at least hoping to visit Oghma in the dungeon.

LOL I can't get past the 1st sealed door in the heart.

2020-01-15 06:58:58

The search feature helps explain Barren Underground a little bit. It's not extremely detailed, but if you can't get past the doors, it means you haven't found the keys. I wrote an extremely bare-bones explanation of this area which should show up there if you use those search terms.
http://forum.audiogames.net/search

2020-01-15 23:23:34

hi all to progress after exploring the wilds and polar preserve, must i try and get across the ocean with the captain, to progress the story'? ,

2020-01-16 00:35:27

Um, no. You probably could've found that out with the search feature.
You progress across the ice preserve way, way later, as in, after the Requia plot is over, for obvious reasons.
Also, if you were paying attention, you would've noticed that the captain takes you to Shaddow Canyon. That's got nothing to do with the ice preserve.
That being said, you will actually want to go baack to the ice preserve in a bit as there is something pretty helpful there that you otherwise would not have gotten to.

2020-01-16 18:32:15

the captain just says visit me after my sleep.

2020-01-29 16:02:05

I mistakenly saved my character at the castle in Requia after going through the time machine. Is there a way to now get back to the time machine? I tried going through the end of the world but now can't get through the door.