2020-01-10 18:47:18 (edited by wing of eternity 2020-01-10 18:54:17)

I was wondering can we as blind persons read some how star wars comics?
I want to read the tales of the jedi series, the force wars and the prisoner of bogan, and knights of the old republic.
But i do not know if that is posible in an accesible way.
If that is not possible i will styk to the books and novels.

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"

2020-01-15 07:51:47

As far as I know, there is o possible way for us to read comics of any kind, at least for the most part. There is a YouTube channel where some very kind folks have been making some of the new Disney cannon comics available in audio format, but other than that I don't know of anything else. If anyone has any ideas on accessibility as far as comics are concerned, I would also greatly appreciate hearing about it because there are literally tons of these things that I'd love to check out if possible.

2020-01-15 19:16:13

What is the link for the Disney comics, please. Comic Storion on YouTube is good too.

2020-01-20 10:18:20

Hi,

Here is the link where you will be able to find a bunch of the Star Wars comics that follow the Disney cannon.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Danielsan19

Enjoy.

2020-01-20 14:54:33 (edited by wing of eternity 2020-01-20 14:57:38)

@4 Thank you for this youtube channel and the recommandation i did not knew about it.
As a side note what good star wars novels can i find in kannon that are really good? like some of them are just to fill the gaps not to tell any good story particularly, witch legends even in post return of the jedi did very well.
Nearly evry legends novel tells a great story, but in kanon that does not happen so often.
Any ways, here are some kannon books that i have enjoyed.
1 Tarkin
2 Lords of the sith
3 Ashoka
4 Dark Disciple
5 dooku jedi lost
6 Throawn alliences
7 Queen's shadow.
any other recommandations?

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"