2020-01-09 10:04:57

@75, yeah he lose all of things he said, counting dfcs

Yours kindly

2020-01-09 10:27:07

Yeah but how do you lose items in that game? Is it basically, you die, you lose everything or how does it work in STW? Haven't played that forever so not sure anymore.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-01-09 10:29:47

When you die, you'll lose all the stuffs. Haven't played this game for quite a while, so not sure how the system works for now. But it use to be like that when I was playing the game.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2020-01-09 11:14:46

if you die you losing everything, but if you have dfc and if you die you are not losing anything but well he wasted dfcs and then items too

Yours kindly

2020-01-09 11:24:57

@giorgi elbaqidze
did you have a chat log that record his message could you paste it here
since if giorgi elbaqidze said was real jimmy is lying to us
how possible that he lose all item if he has many dfcs
new dfc system when you die the game kick out and once it login you will randomy spawn in any map
if he have many dfcs loosing all stuff it isn't possible
travel map to map it takes prently of time and effort
if giorgi elbaqidze said was true that proove with chat log in the game
mods on agnet should take serious action for him immediately
you will lose all stuff when you don't have dfc on account that is possible but it quite hard
unless he pk falling from high place or instant kill with animals
but that said once you die the game will randomy spawn how is possible though
so i'll wait giorgi elbaqidze chat log
and wait criticview for confirmation about chat log too
since i don't know it real or not just waiting for chat log anyway

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2020-01-09 12:03:49

According to Jimmy, someone got there hands on his password for his account and fucked his inv up. Including swamp apparently.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-01-09 12:43:28

If 81 is right that further proves my suspicion about the game and the people playing it.
Yes, hacking accounts happens in mainstream games as well, in some more often then others for example Mine craft, CS go, lol and the like, but it's sorta strange because I heard the account got hacked quite alot regarding this game.
And at 80, please dude, punctuation signs don't cost extra.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-01-09 13:26:50

sorry about my bad not put punctuation thing.
ok then some of you might got headache when using other voice of screen reader or standard one.
maybe or sapi i don't know my sapi voice still read find without trouble.
anyway in the future post i will try to include more punctuation sign.
if other get headache or anything else let me know and sorry about that.
since other people that read my post not tell me yet except both of you.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.

2020-01-09 13:43:45

sorry for double posting.
Sovs how do you know that jimmy account got hack?
did he tell you or anybody else?
why i still wonder this i have a reason for it.
no i am not trying to make him look bad from other view just curiously.
i know online game can be hack by other gamers or hacker.
but wait it happen when he selling his stuff that weird in my opinion.
did his account has been hack before?
or did his account can confirm by admin checking ip address it not hard though.
if no real prove that his account was hacked by other during his selling i can't believe though.
you know this situation happen on that time it just not me wonder only i know other may think the same.

2020-01-09 13:46:21

Hi Wightfall. I don't know for sure if it got hacked, but that is what he told me and the rest of the english chat on swamp yesterday.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-01-09 13:54:33

Yepp, I'm a horrible human being alright for asking that someone provides a bare minimum effert when trying to sell things.
@liam just because you see things like that all over doesn't mean it's acceptable, for the most part. I'd understand it if this was my Alter Aeon inventory with literally thousands of unique items, a lot of them with stats that can't be infered from their name either due to enchantments or randoms, but from what I understand of STW, it may have  a couple hundred items at best and you essencially pile up multiple of each item and that is what brings you success.
@Jade lol I was drunk while writing that comment, I even forgot I wrote it. Still doesn't change my opinion but I will be the first to admit I was being unnecessarily aggressive.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2020-01-09 14:19:01

LOL and people say I'm stupid cause I'm afraid of drunk ones big_smile but you are right anyway.

2020-01-09 14:39:22

OK. This is the situation. My password got compromised and someone logged in my account and somehow got rid of my DFC‘s and killed me making me lose my inventory. Today, I’m going to attempt to contact administration and see if there’s any logs of an inventory if I can get it back

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-09 19:34:21

amerikranian wrote:

@49 / 51.
Yeh, hang on. Let me take 1 hour or so and do something like this, assuming that the forum window is open:
alt tab until stw.
down arrow
Copy text to NVDA clipboard.
alt tab to the forum
paste text
repeat

I know this only pertains to a small part of the discussion many posts back, but people always seem to forget about NVDA's speech viewer. In the future, it's a simple matter of NVDA menu, T, S, alt+tab and arrow through your inventory.

2020-01-09 19:44:05

Still believing this? Account got hacked? Yet we are all demanding useless info right? Hahaha, what a good joke. We are demanding he says more then hey guys I'm selling some items, how dare we request so much info to know what those items are? Be ashamed for wanting to know what you are buying. The funniest argument is we are wasting his time? Sure, and him replying to possibly 5 people asking the same thing privately is not a huge waste of time right? What's the logic there? Thanks for the speech viewer thing, that's also one way to do it and it decreases the effort by a huge amount.

2020-01-09 20:07:51

oh i really don't have chat log, i'm really sorry for that.
But well why should i say lie about him anyway?

Yours kindly

2020-01-09 21:38:47

This is true. I do have my suspicions as to who it is however I do not want to take part in character assassination here. I’m working to try and get the admin‘s to restore my inventory and can then proceed with the recording or the text based representation

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-09 23:51:05

Hi, what is a “S T W” inventory?

2020-01-10 02:45:15

@ giorgi elbaqidze
you should get chat log in your stw directory at program files or program files x86.
still i'm not sure about enable chat log since i stop playing for long time.
if my memory serve well you should get it when you enable or disable login or offline and online message.
hope it help

2020-01-10 15:26:01

@93 it might be more appropriate to ask what STW is, though it's already been answered a few times in this topic.
So given that we know what STW is, survive the wild in this case, we can assume that an inventory is refering to a character's inventory such as gear and gadgets. Ahh logic is beautiful.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2020-01-10 17:49:34

Critic view,  do you know if it’s possible to restore inventories

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-10 18:15:07 (edited by amerikranian 2020-01-10 18:17:15)

@90, we will have to agree to disagree then.
Thing is, and I'm going to be very blunt here, if you're not interested in purchasing the inventory, stop wining about the lack of information because the seller won't really care. You haven't expressed an interest in being a buyer, all you have done is complain about the lack of information, which again, does not hold any ground because you aren't even interested in the vendor's products. Now, if you said something along the lines of "Hey, I would like to buy this, I just need more info" the story would be different, but as of now, your complaints serve nothing but to bump the topic up.
Look, dude, I get it. You aren't happy with so little information being presented. Neither are some others on this topic. However, that does not give you all the reason to attempt to derail the conversation from potential offers to all the faults YOU (notice the caps here) see with the way information is being displayed. It's just as simple as not looking at this topic or at least keeping silent. I'm sure that saying nothing would have sent a similar message in regards to your interest.
Liam and Ethan have pointed out that Jimmy's approach is not unique and that other people propose similar offers. Obviously you wish to have more information about the product before buying it. That's fine. You don't like the way this product is being sold? You don't buy it and move on. It's as simple as that.

2020-01-10 19:40:20

I still don't think Jimmy is scamming people. He says you can't buy the inventory right now because his account was hacked. He didn't say, "So guys, I lost my inventory, but you can just pay me the $100 right now and I'll get it back and send it to you, 100% guarantee." That would be scammy, but he never said that. He said you can't buy it now. The only thing you lose if he can't get it back is, what, maybe a few minutes of your time at most?

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2020-01-10 19:43:53

Oh man, all the potential offers if we only did not post in this topic. Now people don't want to waste their money because of our posts.

2020-01-10 21:05:09 (edited by amerikranian 2020-01-10 21:06:59)

It’s not that, it is the amount of effort one needs to sort through to find the potential offers.  Pretty much two pages are arguing whether this is legit or not.  Combine that with the current conversation, and you understand my point.
Also, yes. You might have dissuaded others by questioning somebody’s reputation without a good reason to do so. It’s not like Jimmy lied beforehand, so what grounds do you have to question his honesty?  Like I’ve said before. If you think this is a scam, Move on quietly and/or observe to see how it plays out.