2020-01-05 23:01:20

I’m selling my STW inventory. I’m asking US$100. My inventory  is quite large. If you wish to know specific item amounts, contact me privately or ask your questions here.

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-05 23:18:51

lol.
hey, I sell virtual stuff which didn't cost me any money to get, only time for 100 units of a real currency.
You won't know what you get unless you ask for specifics, but hey, throw money my way.
What's the problem of saying publicly whatcha havin in yo stash?

Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-01-05 23:37:36

How shall we buy it if we even don't know what worths this much?

2020-01-06 00:16:52

@2, don't make assumptions so soon. There maybe dfcs/other paid things, so the fact that he didn't pay anything is not confirmed.

2020-01-06 00:27:49

That stw inventory is in part provided by me and now he's selling it off? Wow bro.

----------
Hmm... The truth of mysteries. I truely wonder. Don't you wonder?
The wonder of all the human life. Who are you? Do you know?
Can you face yourself? Understand who you are?

2020-01-06 00:42:56

Hi.

At 4 well, even if that is the case, it's still not very trustworthy in my opinion to not tell outright what is contained in the inventory package, currently, this looks like a loot box to me, you pay, surprise what you will find.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-01-06 01:40:24

Moderation:

Let's stop the rampant misinformation and smearing right here, shall we?

1. The topic creator said that the contents of the inventory were essentially available on request. There is no desire to hide or obscure anything.
2. While this individual is asking for RL currency, a willingness to tell you what you'd be getting implies that no, this is not, in fact, like a lootbox. Please do not characterize it this way, as doing so leads to unearned mistrust.
3. If the topic creator owns their inventory, and has the legal right to commit to this transaction, then it is up to them and any potential buyer as to the terms of this agreement. However, it would be imperative to check STW's rules to see if this sort of commerce is even legal.
4. Once you're given stuff, you have the right to do with it as you will, provided there is no legally binding contract. If I was playing AA and someone gave me 100k gold, and I then wanted to sell that gold for RL currency (I know this wouldn't actually work, BTW, just bear with me), that's my right. Regifting is something people do. Just because person 1 gave you a gift once upon a time does not mean they're obligated either to give that stuff back to you, or to hold onto it for all time. Once you, as a gift-giver, relinquish control of a resource, the rights to that resource are no longer yours and you no longer have any real right to object.

So yeah. My best advice is this. If you don't want to buy this package of STW inventory, no one's got a gun to your head. If you have other problems, that's well and good. But please don't make this out to be a scam when anyone who's apt to spend a hundred bucks is very likely to ask and then be given details on what exactly they're buying.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-06 02:40:44

Jaide, I would agree with your post, but I do have a problem with it, or rather, the first post.
If this would have been something like a 10 to 20 dollar purchase of an inventory, well good, I don't give two Dongs about what's inside.
but 100 dollars is quite the hefty amound of money, especially given that most of the forum users on here are under the legal age to make transactions on their own and require there parents or other legal figures to make the transaction for them.
And if a potential buyer tells them that he wants to purchase ingame items for 100 dollars but doesn't actually know what's in the package, this doesn't seam right to me.
So, regarding the high price tag on  this inventory which is only available for one game and contains items which are depleted one day, if the game isn't shut down before that date, my opinion still stands, OP should make public what the exact contence of the inventory is.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-01-06 02:45:04

I agree with you Simba, but on the other hand if someone is  so stupid to pay $100 for god knows what then well. I dont know if that person should even use the Internet

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-06 03:02:50

I would paste my inventory, however it is so massive and there are so many lines that it would take me absolutely forever as I would have to copy every item individually. If someone wishes to know the full c  The  contents  they can private me contact  me and I would be happy to show the full contents. If you have a question about a specific item I am also happy to answer that here, but it is completely unfeasible to paste the entire thing

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-06 03:07:22

repeat, the guy will tell us, if we ask.

At first, I was inclined to agree with you. I still largely think a public listing would be best, however, getting in touch with this guy isn't impossible and he has promised to tell those who do. If he shows redescence to those who get in contact with him personally, then I would strongly see a lot of red flags. So, if any of you want to know, ask him. If he won't tell you, then it is time to throw up the warning signals here. If he isn't specific or he is sounding dishonest once he tells us, then we have the right to say something.

I'm not interested in the package, but I think we should give this guy a chance before we yell "scam!" However, with STW being what it is, we should check the terms of use and see if this is even allowed as said above.

2020-01-06 03:13:05

I'd honestly be amazed if this sort of thing would be allowed. The rules don't specifically say it wouldn't be, but $100 for inventory in a game, a game which already has paid upgrades mind you? Na, I don't think so, and I'd seriously question anyone who'd buy this. There are so many things you could buy with that money that would actually be useful to you in your daily life. I think you should have seriously thought about this before posting the topic, at least acted somewhat professional and posted what you're charging this amount of money for.

2020-01-06 03:18:34

Well, what's the difference between posting the inventory here publicly and showing someone privately what is contained in the package? If you do it via an audio chat like skype, TT, TS or anything else, you could also go and record a little audio something where you show what's in there.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-01-06 03:41:26

Just talk to an administrator on the game, they say it is perfectly OK

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-06 03:44:59

Here's the thing. You can have a good old-fashioned discussion about whether or not the guy should've declared what he was selling up front, but his not doing so doesn't mean he's dodgy, especially if he has said that he will provide details upon request.
Given that the inventory list is apparently very long and cluttered, it strikes me that the only people who really need to see it are people who are seriously interested in spending a hundred bucks for it. This will weed out most folks, and will stop the rest of us from maybe having to wade through a ton of info we don't want. So long as the info is available to those who ask, I see no problem with this.

2020-01-06 03:46:08

Well, if that's your opinion, all right, won't argue against that.
It's just my viewpoint that after a certain price range, infos should be made public.

Greeitngs Moritz.

2020-01-06 04:17:45

It’s not that it isn’t public, it’s just if I don’t have interest I’m not going to spend 45 minutes copying a list onto the forum if no one‘s going to care

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-06 04:44:52

Anyone who's going to be interested is going to ask for details at this price point. They are going to be provided upon request.

To insinuate that this is dodgy is just a bad representation, that's all.

2020-01-06 04:57:24

i am not interesting about inventory stw package
since i stop playing stw for long time for several reason like other did
still i can give simplest solution for anyone that interest spend a hundred bucks for virtual stuff
i agree on  simba said this stuff should be publicly out to anyone that interest
since selling entire inventory for 100$ it expensive amount buyer should no about what they get in a public way for real proof
when they making decision for buying from seller so both side have evidence to claim them selve
instead of copy text line by line why not record audio file when press through whole inventory
it save a lot of time then it can be real proof that selling entire inventory is worth for 100$ that person paid toward you
record audio file and put to any cloud storage is easy for example upload through sendspace and send a download link in forum for anyone that interest is not difficult
you can do it however you not need to register for as a member on this website
i hope it can make more clear for everyone and if you are ready to sell it anyway or showing off it not a big deal at all
if you want 100$ for selling entire inventory you shouldn't scare recording audio file

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2020-01-06 07:26:55

…I just wanted to let everyone know, that I have heard of people selling stuff like this in mainstream games. in fact, I believe some games have entire economies based on selling items between players.

If you want to buy his stuff, then contact him, and if you don't, then don't.

2020-01-06 07:56:26

Some games absolutely do permit this, but some games outlaw it entirely. I have no idea where STW stands on this, or if they even care.

2020-01-06 09:07:31

The thing is that Sam also gets money from players who purchase something, but those are waaay less dollars. And who knows if he is honest when you ask for what's inside? We can't check if it's true what he says, and we can't even ask for return because let's take that he says, in my inventory there are 40 dfcs. When you get the thing, there are only 10, and if you tell him like hey, it's not what you said, he'll say you might have used them so of course only 10 remained, so he can laugh out loud at you. I wouldn't trust this, honestly. I can't even believe someone does...

2020-01-06 09:14:34

Seriously, folks. There are easy ways to have things validated.

If the administration of STW is okay with this sort of transaction, and if it's a hundred bucks U.S. that's at stake, why not just ask them to help oversee the transaction and verify on the game side that what was promised is what's being given?

Honestly, I actually think the topic creator is at some sort of risk, since depending on how things went, he could dump his inventory and then get all kinds of excuses about why money couldn't be transferred to him in exchange.

There are plenty of reasons this might not work, but if buyer and seller work together - you know, because they have mutual need? - then I see no reason why it couldn't be worked out.

2020-01-06 10:25:42

Jimmy, you will have to, and there's no way around that, rethink your entire strategy. You can't sell your inventory, but will have to sell the whole entire account, due to the fact you've completed quests. From an administration point of view, we can not allow only the inventory to be soled.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2020-01-06 10:29:11

You know guys, this is nothing. I was offered 500 dollars for my swamp account.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.