2019-12-21 09:48:02

hello, in the future, do not listen to me if i tell you to freeze my account, because i have moments of anger and stuff and I just think way out of proportion.
thanks AG net!

2019-12-21 10:56:03

You're right. I wish they didn't listen to this request. You may change your mind later and want people to listen to you.
Besides, if I were one of the admins or mods, I would ban you already for promoting the use of games who's copy contains unauthorized forks.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-12-21 11:49:01

@rory-games, it's possible to say stupid things in anger, however by asking the admins to essentially ignore your rants and suggestions to ban your account, your asking others  to manage your anger, like a child having tantrums, rather than being a responsible adult who controls their own emotions for themselves.

Frankly, I'd suggest myself that the admins do! agree to freeze your account if you request it. After all, if your old enough to have an account, your old enough to use it responsibly.

At that  point, if you feel the urge to request that your account be frozen, you will need to think carefully about it, perhaps try some displacement activity like playing mortal combat or another violent game, do some exercise, have a cup of tea or other favourite beverage, put the computer down and maybe do something else for a while.

I actually do this myself, if I find online matters are becoming too stressful, I stop for a while, maybe leave difficult topics alone, perhaps read for a bit, do some exercise, or indeed play some games, which is after all what this forum is supposed to be for big_smile.

Oh, Btw, In particular, maybe Forum wars, might be of help to you in terms of showing a perspective on internet drama big_smile.

~either way, remember the staff here aren't intended to be anyone's nanny, or councillor or anything else, their job is to keep the forum running smoothly, your behaviour is, and should be, your responsibility, and learning to behave responsibly, online or off it, is all part of growing up.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-12-21 13:52:14

Think I'm in agreement with Dark here.  Besides, what's to stop you from taking this further and suggesting that we shouldn't listen to you on other subjects?

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-21 14:14:39

Or even better. Why not privately message the admins instead of posting a topic?

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-12-21 14:35:54

Agreed with post 3 4 and 5.
So, when you know that you can't control yourself and you are doing things that you regret later on, I really hope you will try to improve it. Otherwise, people might think: Why even listen to you at all?
I think you need to learn that no matter what you do, things have consiquenses. You don't live in a world where you can do what you want, regret that later on and just get things changed, based on your mood and based on what you have regret. Therefore, you better think about the consiquenses before doing anything. Otherwise, you will learn things the hard way.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-12-21 14:57:00

lol agreed with 3 4 5

2019-12-21 15:12:58

Now folks. This here is what we call a drama king topic. Was it and its predecessor really necessary? The site is audiogames, not audioflames. Post some game stuff, not some drama stuff.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-12-21 15:43:50

I know dealing with anger issues is hard; hell I've got them too. The trick is to not let them take control of you, and that's something I've gotta work on as well. None of us can help you with that though, it's up to you to decide how to go about controlling your anger. All I can do in that regard is to wish you luck.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2019-12-21 18:29:48

You know where the real issue of self-control actually lies?  People can't stop visiting this site!  I mean, Take a look at this guy, who clearly has issues with this site, but keeps on coming back!  We must be doing something right...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-21 19:45:14

Nocturnus, see post 10 and 21 on that topic.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2019-12-21 19:56:00

I don't think you should ask the admins to freeze your account for any reason. It is not the admins responsibility to fix your anger problems. They have enough things to do with running this site. Grow up and take control of your own life.

2019-12-21 22:31:13

that is fair @5, but i wasn't sure if you guys liked pm's or topics. keeping that in mind for future.

2019-12-21 22:31:53

yeah yeah, just grow up. such a simple request @12

2019-12-22 10:19:58

@14, #12 is right though. its not the admin's responsibility to freez your account because of anger issues. if you want to leave, then just don't go on the forum. simple, right?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-12-23 03:02:12 (edited by DJWolfy 2019-12-23 03:02:43)

have you forgotten the last time I tried to do that?

2019-12-23 04:58:11

I don't think anyone cares. What everyone's trying to tell you is that it's not our responsibility to deal with your issues. You either do what you do and accept the consequences, or try to put in some effert yourself and work on your self control.

2019-12-23 08:14:20

not to be mean or any thing, but i think the admins should not listen to yo on this one...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-12-23 14:51:53

agree about other said above
no one is care and listen you but they give you some advice
if you act like this and won't change
surely you will not receive any respect or collaboration if you need in the near future

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d