2019-12-06 05:52:10

Hey all,
I was wundering if there is still any fps around that people play? I think swamp is one, but I don't have a mouce except for  the one that comes built in into my mac, by which i mean the trackpad; so not sure how that works to  walk / shoot of if I should get a regular mouse in stead to play it. Besides swamp though, are there any more online fps? I didn't know about redspot until it was no longer around, trt is another one that I came too late to join it seems. So. Any  fps out there still?

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-06 06:03:32

Not that aren't clones or swamp or rtr witch is dead.

2019-12-06 07:47:42

I think no sad

2019-12-06 08:13:13

o dear. Its seems I came a little too late to the party then lol

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-06 09:12:39

actually there is, but it's not worth playing.
road to rage?
https://iamtalon.me/games/rtr_ultimate.zip

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-12-06 10:56:28 (edited by haily_merry 2019-12-06 10:57:50)

There will be, soon. Coming this month.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/30818/a-question/

2019-12-06 11:56:37

RTR is still pretty great if you set up your own server and invite people you know are fun to play with.
Also, audio quake still exists and is kinda fun with some friends.
And Swamp, but it's paid and the community is pretty shit now from what I saw last, but it's still quite good alone.

2019-12-06 13:23:38

No, we don't have any more propper online fps games asside from swamp, which I've had my fill of at this point (the stamina system in particular really turns me off these days). No one plays rtr publically now, so unless you know someone you can play with, you're screwed. All you can do right now is either play swamp, or some illegal fork of another fps game, which I don't recommend. Unless of course charlie's thing is any good. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.