2019-11-26 12:18:45

Seriously Ironcross, what is your problem.

You are constantly growling and barking at the guy even though he raised a legitimate point. don't you have anything better to do in your life then constantly shouting at Dan_Gero that you don't like him.

and if the things you are currently bringing to the table are your A-Game, this looks like a piss poor A-Game.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-26 17:05:45

Lol it took this guy 5 minths toget 2000 supporters. Um wow. That's sad.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-11-26 17:57:54

@25 well you have the subtlety of a battering ram so your poor attempts have just bounced off.

@26 That's what you do with your enemies.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-26 18:00:43

@Dan_Gero, whoa there, slow down. First off, from my point of view, it seemed like you went after Ironcross's post specifically for no other reason than provoking him and showing what you believe. Had you not come after him (your wording in post 12 shows as much), he would not have retorted at you. While he may be doing the same things that you're doing, you're not helping the situation, and you need to realize your errors and try to correct them.
I still do not think that Ironcross's retort was necessary, but I could see the justification, as your wing, in my mind, was passive-aggressively attacking Ironcross. "F— off with this crap” was a bit overboard, but he wasn't directing it at you. You didn't need to make this all about you, or so it seems.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-11-26 18:51:23

@Exodus
Just sayin, to the common man, anti SJW's are almost as annoying as SJW's them selves.
I get it, I really do, but if you want things to change, you need to be the voice of reason and keep at least a somewhat open mind, not just another screaming asshole, otherwise your just the lesser of two evils rather than actually helping to bring things back the other way.
Don't let social media fear mongering and incidences that are still far more the exception than the norm sour you on everything progressive.
I started going down that root my self and hated looking at what I was becoming in the mirror after a while.  It just isn't worth looking at the other side like scum all the time, when most of them are just misguided people who want to do the right thing but feel a lack of any control over the situation, and a few total pieces of shit that use them to cause more harm.
In the end, groupism sucks no matter who it's coming from, and before long you'll be so deep that you won't even realize how much you've become a mirror image of exactly what you hate.

2019-11-26 21:35:48

Me? I'm just taking the chance to roast cancel culture.
Joker was supposed to be a call to arms for incels, a banner they could rally under and murder their way through cinema after cinema, according to mainstream media.
Spoiler: this never happened.
Turns out that Frozen 2 was the one to watch.
Oh... the irony.

As for the manspreading thing? Yeah... it's still a thing, a stupid af thing... but still a thing.
Someone even built an award winning, ball crushing triangular looking chair that forces you to sit with your legs clamped shut
30's post is the kind of thing that drives people to the alt right, with it's lecturing  I know better than you tone. Combine this with relentless hammering from the SJWs themselves, a mainstream media all too ready to jump on the bandwagon for the clicks and you have a perfect storm.
In the face of that, of course people are going to double down and tell everyone to go fuck themselves. The alt right may be  a festering pit of shitlords, but  they actually manage to sell the image of caring about the average person that's a bit frightened because they can't use the OK hand symbol or get a mullet anymore without being branded a racist Nazi.
Every other side? (for lack of a better term) is failing terribly, choosing to either shit copiously on the disillusioned  or do what I mentioned before and just lecture them from a position of perceived superiority.

No defender, I'm not a raging anti SJW nutbag. I'm one of these "god damn centrists" that just won't take a  side already. smile

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2019-11-26 22:20:46 (edited by defender 2019-11-26 22:21:19)

Centrist?  Yeah, so am I, I'm just not a freakin spaz about it that's all.
You do you, I guess, but your only proving my point with that type of alarmist response, and you seem to just be reveling in the fuckery rather than helping or at least not making it worse.
And you seem to have misconstrued my previous post, I'm definitely not trying to sound like a know it all, I'm just not quite as cynical as you yet...
Just remember, in the time of outrage on both sides and the age of everyone having their 5 minutes of fame, small things can seem huge and it's easy to forget that the world keeps on ticking on much as it always has, particularly in the second and third worlds (AKA the real world).

2019-11-26 23:07:39

I didn't go after ironcross32's post just because he is ironcross32. Had it been anyone else I probably would have said the same thing, although depending on who it was I admit I probably would have toneed back the harshness a notch. I'm still angered by the fact that he had the guts to tell me to mind my own business. If he wants me to stay off his ass then he has to stay off mine. An eye for an eye.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2019-11-26 23:24:08

No, there's no eye for an eye, there's whatever you do to me, I do to you 10 fold.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-26 23:38:15

You're exactly right, that is what I'm doing. Took you long enough to figure it out.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2019-11-27 01:00:26

At Ironcross lol enemys? dude, you are blowing this way out of proportion.
this is nothing more than a forum bias you guys have and you are making it out to be some kind of vendeta or something, let's make a TV show out of it, a game of crosses and geros.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-27 01:39:35

Well, like I said. It won't be long now before I get to a point in my life where I'll no longer need this forum. Things are a bit stagnant for me right now, and this forum serves as filler because I can't seem to find anything else to do. When my life becomes fulfilling enough to leave all this behind, I'll never have to interact with ironcross again.

--------------------

2019-11-27 01:50:46

As for the original point of this topic, there's a solution to your search problem. Go to a bar and talk to people about the things you're interested in. That search thing on Facebook, and to be quite honest most of your posts, come out as being very stockerish. I'm not saying this to be hostile, but Jonikster, you really need to get your act together.

--------------------

2019-11-27 02:16:53

Bro, I'm like 6 steps ahead of you at all times. You're really not that clever, and I can make you do whatever I want whenever I want just by using mind tricks.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-27 02:42:56

Whatever happenned to skipping ironcross’s posts...

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-11-27 03:01:08

I knew he couldn't hold to that.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-27 05:15:32

This guy.
Guys I use this form as an outlet because it’s my only way to socially interact with people and you’re just gonna have to deal with me because I don’t know how to find people to socialize with.
Same guy: hey bro you should get out of the house more and go to a bar or something if you want to have social interaction and be able to talk to people.
you’d  think he’d be able to see the hypocrisy, but apparently not.

2019-11-27 05:18:01

Yeah the whole blaming everyone else because he has problems or his life sucks is getting old. That, and trying to shift the responsibility of working on it away from himself.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-27 05:23:18

@Rashad: That's, kind of comparing apples to oranges. You're forgetting that there was a time when he was able to, as he said, go out and socialize and talk to people and such. The  O P, well, he's had a consistent trackrecord of making pretty strange and/or disturbing posts. So the two are not mutually exclusive.

2019-11-27 06:44:09

I used to get out of my house and go places, but unless you got short-term memory or are too lazy to do a fact check, I also stated that there's nowhere for me to go until I move out and into my new place, which BTW is already underway. Also ironcross, have fun trying to manipulate me when I stop checking this website and leave for good. Actually, I just had a moment of realization. I can leave right now; and I don't have to wait until I move out to do that. In fact, I won't be able to see your guys's posts anymore, because about 5 minutes from this post my password will be changed to something I can't remember. Good bye everyone.

--------------------

2019-11-27 07:54:28

When he comes back from his break he can read this.

@dan_gero

In this case, Ironcross didn't do anything wrong. Sure, his language, but it's an online forum dude. People aren't going to have appropriate social skills. Two options. One, leave it alone, especially since it didn't have anything to do with you. Or 2, pm the person asking if they mind editing the post. If they deny, as long as they aren't rude by it, at least you can say you asked politely, and leave it there.

But this is what I really want to talk about.

Just because this is a forum for socializing, that doesn't mean you always have to talk about people.

You talk to people, not about people. And you talk to them about the subject at hand, or if you are going to go off topic, talk about something related to subject at hand. Unless you want to troll, that's cool too, sometimes.

But you always want to target other people's flaws, not your own. Yeah, it's hard to improve flaws and own up to mistakes, especially when you make a lot of them. But you got to work on your own before other people's, and you have to take credibility for your mistakes, not after people have pointed them out, actually you should be the first person to admit to it. Edit your post acknowledging your mistake before others make 15 replies to it.

And the last thing that I want you to do is this.

This place is toxic. It's full of negativity. So why don't you set an example of how we can say things nicely and be positive instead of negative and targeting. Some people are going to make the joke, that's too high expectations. I'm not judging on your character whether you can or can't. But instead of finding something negative to say, find something positive to say to someone.

I like the way you wrote that.

Thank you for doing so many good things for the community.

Thank you for banning redfox for another trolling topic.

Thanks mods for the hard work.

Thanks Zarvox for being the best person ever and you are my God.

2019-11-27 08:08:23

going to double post, because... America.

But yeah anyway.

This targeting people's flaws issue is extremely concerning when you create topics about it. Sometimes it is even just about one individual.

Now I understand you private messaged jade about the redfox topic. So that is discarded from the list. However, I will say you should always try to pm 2 different mods before making a topic to get attention, and wait at least 2 days for either mod to respond.

If the person did something against you in particular, talk to them in private before anyone else. If it had nothing to do with you, pm 2 mods and wait 48 hours for a response. Liam seems to be good at checking pm's, but that is just an assumption.

And if the issue wasn't about you but didn't happen on the forum, then it is best not to get involved with it at all. One more time. If directed at you on or off forum, talk to them privately. If on forum, proceed to pm mos if you think necessary. If issue was on forum but not directed towards you, pm 2 mods and wait 48 hours for response. If you do make a topic, state that you pmed 2 mods and waited for 48 hours so people understand you went through them first. If the issue was not directly towards you and it was off forum. Let it be.

But honestly dan_gero, don't look for people's flaws. See my last post for that. Also if you understand my message call me your God.

2019-11-28 11:01:10

Ok that escalated quickly...