2019-11-21 20:28:05

yeah I knew it might be disturbing, that's why I put the trigger warning at the top. I wanted to make sure people would skip over that if they didn't want memories brought to the surface.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-22 06:27:42

@Dark: I really have no idea. I've never heard of the story before until you mentioned it. The rest I know though. And that troll thing you said sounds interesting to me. Definitely gonna check it out. And the thing about billy and nanny is interesting too. I've never been close to any goat farm so I don't know, +there aren't many goat farms in Thailand anyway  since we don't use them much except for milk. (Goat milk becomes a trend now for some reason). Even if there are, cultural differences may make it appear differently. So it's pretty much a new knowledge to me.

@Ironcross: indeed the first thing I thought of when I saw trigger warning was that this thing of yours must have been mentally disturbing. And it was. But it's hell of a good emotionally stimulating story. I love dark stuff man, especially this kind (and Dark's first story).

@everyone else: round 2 is still going. Feel free to come stimulate your brain and give everyone the window of your creative heart.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-11-22 15:03:02

@Mata, I am working on my submition, it will be a bit longer, but probably no less sad.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-07-01 02:19:48

Can we have more rounds please? This topic is absolutely awesome. They should never end

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-07-01 03:55:07 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-07-01 04:04:01)

One day a little boy was walking down the street.
He was going to the store to get supplies for his mum.
  While on his way to the store, he encountered several boys who looked a year or 2 older. They look completely baffled and confused when they saw him. Looking at him as if he was an alien.
One of the boys looked in the little boy's direction, then to his friends and asked why does his skin look like mud?

Continue it from here.

I'll finish it up nicely tomorrow.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-07-01 20:24:38

@55 that's not really how this works...
But yes, @mata, please more, I really enjoyed these.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-07-01 21:05:33

mmmm. I would finish it, but I feel like a drunkard that drank 25 gallons of raw alchahol and 3 litres of liquid nitrogen.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-07-01 22:58:40

No you don't, because you would be dead.

----------

2020-07-02 06:32:58

He’s got a point

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality