2019-11-11 02:19:53

Mongoo4044, I won't speak for Defender, but I'll add my two cents' worth.
I know that English isn't your first language. I respect that. But I also know you can read and write in it at least well enough to make your point across and to understand most of what people tell you.
So you should've known a long time ago that you don't have to keep mentioning that you want the game. We already know. Telling us over and over is just annoying and serves no purpose.
I think it's also rude, myself. Tell us once, make it clear, and then try very hard to be patient. I know it sucks to have to just wait while seemingly everyone else loves this new game. I know that's no fun. But by begging more than a few times or continually highlighting that you want or "need" the game, you're getting on people's nerves. I told this to Fred as well, because he was doing the same thing.
Were it up to me - it's not, mind you - this sort of thing would automatically disqualify a person from receiving a free copy of any game from me. There are lots of people who are more polite and thus more deserving in my opinion.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +2

2019-11-11 03:41:32 (edited by Zarvox 2019-11-11 03:46:59)

certainly hope my 10 dollars wasn't going to him, ellipsis. Just sayin. I donated, I want it to go to someone who didn't ask more times than Mahdi has been banned

Thumbs up +2

2019-11-11 04:44:47

Hi,
After a lot of trouble, I was able to get the game, so you can remove me from the list smile
I wish everyone who wants the game luck, and thanks to everyone who is helping.

Thumbs up +3

2019-11-11 05:16:32 (edited by Zarvox 2019-11-11 05:17:03)

@153 great to hear. hope you enjoy and thanks for letting him know

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 06:39:36

Awesome 153!!!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 07:26:25 (edited by staticmaster 2019-11-11 07:27:48)

at zarvox; I didnt knew you were that bad
that's very meen and a persenal attack
at jade; ok i stoped: I am so unlucky and peeple are making bad carma about me

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-11 07:34:31

Ok. Nicer way to phrase it. I like to spend my money wisely

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 09:10:27

@Trajectory
I'll donate another 5USD once I get my cheque in a couple of days.
I think 10 copies was a bit too ambitious my self, but I'm really glad we'll get at least 5.
And it's really decent of you to buy that last key no matter what the ultimate remaining price might be!

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 11:17:20

Ok. I'll donate one dollar so he pays 39. Lolnoo of course I'm not. I agree that 5 is good. It is certainly better than 0

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 12:02:13

Hey! My last time i posted about it, I see 100 more posts berrying my post that says I participate. I'm not attempting to be spammy

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 12:48:05

at 160; yes agreed with you
at zarvox; thank you: it's good that you spend your money wisely: money is hard to find though; so I understand

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-11 15:44:52

@160, About that? Many people use the forum everyday and check posts. It's not like that suddenly your post gets berried under the other posts and they didn't read it.
I think, that if they told us to post only once, that does mean that our message got through them and they do not need continuous reminders. So, I cannot agree with this point.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 16:03:12

Bingo.

If you posted once or more, someone saw it. If you were asking a question or had a time-sensitive issue, then fine, bump it back up if you think it's necessary. Like for instance, if you placed a bug in a thread and no one saw or responded, then nudging someone is not a bad idea. But for something like this? One and done. Let your post get buried. Anyone who is trying to run a donation event like this is very likely to do their due diligence and actually compile a complete list of people who are to be considered. For you to assume that you need to tell people more than once that you really really really want this game and could someone buy it for me pls, you're actually making a tacit assumption that the person or people who may help you are not doing this properly. It's like you're looking over their shoulder, and that's a really excellent way to piss people off, so cut it out.
How would you feel if I asked you for a favour, then hung around and essentially said "Oh hey by the way, I need help. ...Guy? I need help." or whatever. Wouldln't you sorta think, "Dude, I know. I know. Relax, I'm on it."? I know I would.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-11-15 18:40:01

Hi,
Whenever you have a chance, I'd like a copy of Manamon2, please. I don't need it now now now now, but just when you can do so.
Thanks!

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2019-11-15 21:19:59

@Tunmi13 if that was directed at me, sorry pal but it doesn't work like that. I appreciate the please, but your request still sounds like an order from an employer to one of their delegates. You don't have to do it right this minute, but you do have to do it sooner than later. That's how I interpreted that.

Update: It looks like this is for all intents and purposes over. I will announce the final winner on Sunday.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-15 23:34:29

woww. I'm excited

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-11-16 00:18:12

Apologies Trajectory, but that was certainly not the approach I was trying to take. I was simply saying that you should take your time in the matter, if you understand what I mean.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2019-11-16 00:19:28

Me too!!!! Even if I'm not selected.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

Thumbs up

2019-11-16 00:57:45

looking forward to this.

best regards, muhammad chafid

Thumbs up

2019-11-16 01:16:26

@Tunmi13 it's just the way you phrased it. It's sounds like you're saying this: Take your time by all means, but you're still morally obligated and must do it at some point.
I understand you might be young and therefore may have honestly not understood that, but please just understand that most people would likely interpret what you said the same way as I did. It sounded more like an instruction than a request.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

Thumbs up

2019-11-16 01:27:32

Trajectory is busy, 2 days 5 hours 5 minutes and 14 seconds. A palish blue dust circles the screen, awaiting a message from the other forumite.

Skip timer for 40 dollars.

Alright, it's Sunday. Let's see who the winner is.

Lol just joking

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-16 02:02:21

dont mess with time. otherwise it will mess with your existence.
there, joking continues.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-11-16 02:23:13 (edited by defender 2019-11-16 02:23:29)

@Trajectory
Can I still donate my 5 dollars? or is it not needed at this point.  I'd be happy to help you pay for that last one as promised, it's just my cheque was late do to a holiday.

Thumbs up

2019-11-16 05:30:45

@Defender absolutely, much appreciated.
Heck, if we can get some more fuel into this train we can keep it right on rollin'.
Can we reach another milestone by Sunday? That's what it's gonna take to extend it another round folks.
Let's go!

Thumbs up

2019-11-16 13:21:09

hello,
sorry but when two winner will choose?

Thumbs up