2019-11-01 17:54:00

I feel like puting 5 balls in a firepit and see what happens: as simter explained; he says that he only plays clones because there is nothing online to play with

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-01 17:59:48 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-11-01 18:01:38)

well cuddley, i know you since 2017, and that's  nice. I wish you good luck in your new project, and in coding, well in everything.
and @26, posts whitch is against simter and rorygames are right. If you won't play that online games whitch was cloned, they actually will stopped, cause noone is gonna joined on that server. If you don't have anything for play, go code it, or just play is not big thing to do. Go read book, something, learn code, in life is so much interested things for do and not only gaming.

Yours kindly

2019-11-01 18:09:49

I am also done with it I think.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-11-01 18:17:39

@25 I'm disgusted because ... is no insult.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-11-01 18:22:36

I’m rather disappointed that there are no online games either. Here’s what I do. If I can’t find any games that I want to play at the moment, I might go on YouTube and look up videos on other games. I may also look up videos about music, or people reacting to music. I might open a word document and start writing something if I get especially bored. Hell, I may even mess with the Sonus GDE or PCP a little bit and see what I can make in that, and I am making progress a little bit at a time. There are so many things to do on the Internet nowadays, and online gaming doesn’t have to be the only thing you’re able to do. Above all, it is certainly no excuse to play clone games. I cannot understand how anybody would support anything like that. Let me clarify something real quick For transparency’s sake; I did play a clone game at one point, it was a clone of the killer. I only played this because - at the time - the status of the game was unclear, and I thought the scriptkitties obtained it through legal means. I stopped playing when I figured out that wasn’t the case, Among other reasons that I will not discuss here. Point being, if you know something is a clone of another game using source code that the scripters did not obtain through legal means, then you should not play it and you should not support it. I’m beginning to question whether people should play clone games that Were obtain through legal means, Because by doing that it’s supporting unoriginality and an unwillingness to strive out of one’s comfort zone to make something better.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2019-11-01 18:23:54

I wish you luck, Cuddley.

2019-11-01 18:49:59

Fully agreed with 30. There’s just no excuse for that kind of thing.

2019-11-01 21:23:40

ok, fine, I'll just go learn code. that'll take me 3 years. thanks for the suggestion!

2019-11-01 22:04:07

@29 you're right. But not in this case. Jaide said publically that he is discusted of a group of people that he does not like. And, yes, this is an insult. Funny though that no one cares if an admin does this. Can admins actually get warnings?

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-11-01 22:20:06

Do you honestly think he should be warned?
You actually got to be kidding...

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-11-01 22:58:07

No i am not kidding, People that say this was no attack must be kidding. Also he seams to know he was wrong, or why does he ignore me?

2019-11-01 23:16:29

well if that is warning worthy there would be given so many warnings at a day. anyway i will leave it to jaid to defend himself. i have only one thing to say. if you are playing or supporting clones in any ways you are disgusting and that is not an insult that is a fucking fact.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-11-01 23:29:55

maybe people just want to play. maybe people don't want to participate in all this drama. maybe people  don't care who runs it. maybe people just want a game to play.

2019-11-02 00:17:00

Saying that I'm disgusted by a user is not in the least a personal attack. If I said "you're disgusting", that's different, and sounds like it's insulting your hygiene or something, but I didn't do that. I said I'm disgusted by you, and then I went on to say why.

Again. There is no excuse for playing clones. I don't care how bored you are. If you play clones, you are part of the problem.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-02 00:37:47

RoriGames wrote:

maybe people just want to play. maybe people don't want to participate in all this drama. maybe people  don't care who runs it. maybe people just want a game to play.

And you expect this hypocrisy to not be easy to spot?

Simter wrote:

@29 you're right. But not in this case. Jaide said publically that he is discusted of a group of people that he does not like. And, yes, this is an insult. Funny though that no one cares if an admin does this. Can admins actually get warnings?

STate of our generation much? If something that inoffensive can cause you to actually react in this way, then you need to get out more often. There are many more things in this world worth getting offended over and, in some cases, taking action.
But if you're faking this reaction just to stir the pot, all the while acting like you can do no wrong by playing clones, well, then...I"m at a loss for words. You're pretty much doing what Audiogame used to do, playing clones without caring one way or another, just because *you* don't think there are enough online games out there. The world doesn't owe you a damn thing. I don't care how bored you are, games are not one of the essential needs of life. Go outside. Play a game with people in person. Maybe learn a langauge with some patience, unlike this guy...

RoriGAmes wrote:

ok, fine, I'll just go learn code. that'll take me 3 years. thanks for the suggestion!

And even as you've coded a few games of your own, you still haven't realized that coding languages are not meant to be quick to learn. Stop playing clones, go rtfm, and don't step on other devs toes.

2019-11-02 00:46:34

Man, look at audio games from way back in the day and you look at this shit and the people who left it left the next generation to carry on and they're just a bunch of loser fuck ups.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-02 00:51:22

To be fair, of the actual! new devs are got are not hacks or script-kiddies. Far from it, in fact. There are one or two bad actors but those have a pretty strong consensus from the community owing to that fact, not to mention a track record that proves the point. Thing is, Rori is kind of a dev, learning at least, and he seems to not realize, or choose to not realize the negative effects of playing clones? Him and Simter both.

2019-11-02 01:05:46

You guys are just bound and determined to get rid of the admins, aren't you? Don't put the blame on Jade for your actions.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2019-11-02 01:25:08

@43 who insulted who first? And @41 don't insult devs when you have never done any thing when it comes to releasing stuffage.

2019-11-02 01:50:35

sorry about my previous post, what you guys were talking about where it just  clicks just happened, and now I realize how rediculous it is. I'll now stop playing them

2019-11-02 01:53:17

also, for the record, I have learned code, I just wanted to prove a point that some people won't be willing to take the time to learn code. might not want to do that or have the time for it. I've been doing code for 6 years, but windows coding is farely new to me. I can safely say I am improving quickly  and that it would take three years is an overstatement.

2019-11-02 02:02:11

jack wrote:
RoriGames wrote:

And you expect this hypocrisy to not be easy to spot?

Simter wrote:

STate of our generation much? If something that inoffensive can cause you to actually react in this way, then you need to get out more often. There are many more things in this world worth getting offended over and, in some cases, taking action.
But if you're faking this reaction just to stir the pot, all the while acting like you can do no wrong by playing clones, well, then...I"m at a loss for words. You're pretty much doing what Audiogame used to do, playing clones without caring one way or another, just because *you* don't think there are enough online games out there. The world doesn't owe you a damn thing. I don't care how bored you are, games are not one of the essential needs of life. Go outside. Play a game with people in person. Maybe learn a langauge with some patience, unlike this guy...

RoriGAmes wrote:

And even as you've coded a few games of your own, you still haven't realized that coding languages are not meant to be quick to learn. Stop playing clones, go rtfm, and don't step on other devs toes.

Audiogame still does those things, just so you know.
@Simter, if you believe for a second you are in the right here you need to get your head checked. The mods are not at falt for your childishness. Also, someone doesn’t need to be able to code to know the difference between right and wrong. Consider I for one have created games for this community, I think I can talk here.

2019-11-02 02:39:30

actually, for the record, minefield was audiogame (bran)'s thing

2019-11-02 04:35:42

Minefield is a hole other shit hole I’m not going to get into at the moment. That wasn’t even what I was talking about, however.

2019-11-02 05:45:11

@Cmerry: Thanks for the tip.
Also,

Simter wrote:

@43 who insulted who first? And @41 don't insult devs when you have never done any thing when it comes to releasing stuffage.

Could it be because the ratio of good devs to forkers has been skewed so much in favor of the ladder? Sheesh. Also, since when did this become a quantitative measurement? Whether or not you've released stuff, the stuff could be forked shit for all we care which already should drop the credibility. But unlike you, Brandon Cross has not played or developed forked games.
Why do I keep going on? I feel like this guy is clearly trying to play with fire, and overreacting just to get under people's skin, and like Audiogame, this guy knows exactly what he's doing. So, rather than trying to deduce this further, I'm simply going to hit the report button and call it a day.