2016-01-21 03:17:12

is this fully accessible?

2016-01-21 06:08:15

Yea.
Pokémon showdown is full accessible.
the battles, the chat, make team pokémon, etc.
best regards.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-04-06 20:49:34

Hello
keyIsFull did a fairly comprehensive guide on how to play this game.
I have only one observation, he could have put a mention of me and @ Sanslash332 in the guide, because we were the ones who said that this game was accessible from the start.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 28#p256226
greetings and thanks.

2016-04-07 10:09:47

Does the game have sound? And do you need a flash player? Because I think photon flash might work for me.

2016-04-08 16:10:42

Hello Leon:
Yes, the game have a small sounds, but these don't are necessary for the good play.

If you want use it, you need pre control the volume of your browser a low level through the windows volume control panel, or ask a sighted person to help you to put the volume bars a good level, in the sound panel of the game (pressing the sounds button under your name after log-in)

The best browser to play using sounds, is chrome. in firefox time to time, the sounds have problems, and internet explorer, the cries of the pokemons don't sound. Only the music.

A, I've changed the name of the topic, to say that this topic, is for talk about pokemon showdown, not about a any tournament.
tongue

2016-04-08 17:54:27

Hello
It would be good that one of the moderators move the topic to forum of new releases.
greetings and thanks.

2016-04-08 23:28:28

I had never seen this topic, some other friends of mine had played it before and showed it to me.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-04-09 05:50:32

I tried this game out last year, did a couple battles but it didn't move me, I guess because I need better understanding of what attacks are effective against certain pokemon, I really didn't know what I was doing just really going through the motions

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-04-11 06:09:23

I just don't know generations past a certain point.

2017-07-12 07:17:45

bump
anyone still play this? lol I did create a thing at one point, but then forgot my name because I had nobody to play with, recreated an account today, hopefully I don't forget this one too

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-12 12:06:51

Yeah, I play. They've actually made some really neat accessibility fixes recently, such as chats and battles reading automatically, being able to adjust music/effect volume etc. It's really great. If you want to battle, my Showdown name is Luceus.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2017-07-12 18:43:49

Sure, I continue playing this fantastic game with some friends.

And as Luceus said, the game recently changed various layout things.  Like apply more ARIA to their views, making the game more blind friendly than in the past. The change are simply awesome.

2017-07-12 19:17:11

I don't think I'll actually be in any matches soon, lol I haven't really played much pokemon period, and what I do know was in AI battles, so we'll see when I even get a team going

2017-07-12 20:29:07

@dd well, I'd be happy to help you get into competitive Pokemon if you like. As for teams, it's best to take a team that's known to be good rather than build your own when you're a beginner. Great thing about this is that teams are usually just pure text that you can import into Showdown and play. And of course, the best resource for competitive Pokemon is smogon.com, where you can also find many teams to use. Good luck.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2017-07-12 20:55:39

thanks, lol although I'm not quite looking to get competitive right now, it's more just for fun atm
but on the bright side my old team was still stored on this computer, so I have it back now, yay
been watching all morning, haven't played yet

2017-07-13 22:34:45

In this game, can new pokemons be captured?

2017-07-13 23:31:34

it's not that kind of game, this is just battles between players

2019-10-26 23:18:39

yeah, you have every single one.
This game really deserves a lot more attention from us blind folks, because it's one of the few edge-popular games that the blind and the sighted can enjoy together.
I recently got into this game, I do only 1v1s though as of now because I havn't quite grasped switching and things.

2019-10-27 01:54:07

Could someone teach me how to play this game? What do I need?

2019-10-27 02:27:10

My real question is: on mobile, is there a way to check pokémon typing during battle?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-10-27 04:24:22 (edited by keyIsFull 2019-10-27 04:25:22)

I still play a lot, I play one of the other metagames called Balanced Hackmons and my name is SuperSkylake. Super excited for the next generation to go live! I also have a youtube channel where I record myself playing and also narrate through high level replays. Feel free to subscribe to it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKd353 … zf_3pLC1sw

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-10-27 04:49:47

yeah, i just started, I do 1v1s, challenge cup and also the selected ones.
I also do a bit of monotype and sometimes random battles