2019-09-24 05:05:25

Hey folks,
I've recently been looking at more comprehensive note taking tools, by more comprehensive I mean not my friendly local text editor with git on top. The industry standard seems to be JupyterNotebook, but the accessibility there isn't so hot despite a couple seemingly halfheartedly implemented aria tags. Some accessibility]work has been done as far as organization, however it's essentially gone nowhere passed that point.

I've tried and heard of a couple others, nothing.

I don't mind using notepad if nothing else is available, just wanted to know if anyone has successfully used anything else.

Thanks

2019-09-24 05:49:38

I do most of my writing in Jarte. It's lightweight, is essentially enhancements on top of wordpad, and has a screen reader mode in which all the menus turn into context menus.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-24 17:33:56

I used to use Notepad++, but I switched to Jarte several months ago. I use more features of Jarte, and Jarte still lets me edit files in plain text format. i even write Markdown with it.

2019-09-26 17:41:53

I use Notepad2.
It works pretty neat for me; It has several handy features like URL encode/decode, Converting to lowercase/uppercase, Auto HTML Completion etc.
I do most of my coding using that.

Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on GitHub: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/