2019-09-26 04:40:12

so i have been working on making a game accessible and i posted a topic with a similar question, but now i was wondering if someone can help me create a Tolk rapper for blitz basic, i have attempted to do this for a long time and i haven't found a way to do this, so if anyone can help me with this i would be grateful. And another question. How would i be able to use github so when i make the required changes, i can make a pole request so my changes could be added to the main repository
thank you so much for your help

2019-09-26 11:31:40

Bgt, I can stomac, pb, probably, but blits basic, com on, I don't even know whether it even runs on intel 32 bit processors, needless to speak about the 64 bit ones.
All of this being done with, I seriously dougt that this comunity will help you with a project written in a deprecated language like blits basic, better try to port that game to another, more modern language like python, pb, or even that bg crap.
About github, you can find allot of tutorials on google or amazon. Alternatively, there is a topic in this room about an audiogame colaboration where the topic's author posted a crash course in github, you can check there first.