2019-07-01 23:46:57

Wow. Reading stuff like this reminds me how much of a newbie I really am. If this is the kind of thing the developers went through, I can understand why they decided to pull the plug. Note, I said Understand, not Approve. And the way they did it was really shameful. Not even a short I can't take this Sh*t anymore just ... gone. All of us who spent money on the game are left by the wayside without so much as a by your leave. I'll still say the game had potential, although why they chose to virtually copy almost every aspect of the Blind Legend's combat system is beyond me. A Blind Legend was a good game for it's day but even it's starting to show it's age, in my opinion. SO to use a combat system that's already dated, plus a trope that's already worn through, deserves constructive criticism. Of coruse, the fact the developers haven't responded to feedback of any sort constructive or otherwise, meant that this game was already doomed from the outset.

Ok, enough rambling. Echoes of Levia, RIP. ANd for those hopefuls who imagine these developers are coming back with a new game, don't hold your breath. I doubt they would be trusted enough for anyone here to consider purchasing a game from them, especially if it's as operpriced as Levia was/

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-07-02 00:25:30

Their website is still up

Contact Discord Telegram Threema Signal Facebook Mastodon
PSN ID, Rich_Beardsley

2019-07-03 12:43:42

the only way i was able to get passed that damned thing was sighted help from my nephew. hahaha but considering all the trouble i had getting it to run from jump at least on my c, it's  not worth it to me.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-07-03 14:21:58

Don't know about what I was going to say, but that game was boring for me.

73 Wj3u

2019-07-03 17:06:41

I can see the geezers on the screen in the limited view, but I am not %100 sure when they're in front of your cha or not, so the graphics weren't as helpful to me as I hoped they would be.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-07-03 22:15:44

I didn't hate the game and I beet the game. I didn't like the lack of an ending and promiciss for a part 2 that was supposed  to finish the story. I found that to be poor story writing. I'm annoyed that a game I brrought was taken off the app store and I'm glad I still have it installed. I agree that it seems like the same company under a different name. This game came to me at a point in my life where I was under a lot of stress and maybe that's why I liked it as much as I did. Still It is ironic that the end of the game is everyone being taken away because I feel like that's what happened. They took our money and ran with it. I think we shouldn't expect this shit cause it shouldn't be the norm and it is bullshit that this is becoming the norm...

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-07-03 22:23:17

well I bought it in good faith after hearing the demos and demanded a refund less than a day later. I think a lot of people did. I actually think some of the voice acting was really good but the story line was just too linnier and easy. you could hardly go the wrong way and if you did you got told off. plus as people have said the combat and navigation system was nothing new or ground breaking as they'd promised us.

the girl that played the companion did sound kind of hot though. just wish she didn't do that scinical laugh so often.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-07-04 00:07:22

I beat the game. But I don't think it's worth buying. I passed the marsh a lone. Sounds play in the marsh but they don't play behind you it will just sound like it is in front of you witch kind a sucks. the combat system is mostly the same one used in A Blind Legend. I didn't understand the ending though

2019-07-04 02:10:42

Can someone give me a copy of the installer? As I said the other day I still have my activation info.

2019-07-04 02:16:35

By the way you can't access the site. You get the following message.
403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /echoesfromlevia/ on this server.
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

2019-07-04 22:13:08

I was able to access the site and see information

Contact Discord Telegram Threema Signal Facebook Mastodon
PSN ID, Rich_Beardsley

2019-07-05 08:08:32

Their actual site is working, but the links that go directly to the pages for echoes of Leevia and their bullroarer sound project both give a  403 forbidden error message.

Hopefully this is because they're doing something behind the scenes and not because they've utterly fallen off the map after barely a year.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-07-06 09:57:29

Since no one can access the download for the game. Can someone give me a download for the game?
As I have stated I do have a key from when I got the game last year. I would like to play this game again.