2019-06-14 21:41:06

IN windows 7, if there has been an issue booting normally the previous time, you get the recovery screen. I second the down arrow, then enter option. If that fails, OCR the screen again. A windows reinstall seems very heavy-handed in this case.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2019-06-14 23:09:49

@25 Exactly. Or even just a CD in the disc drive.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-06-16 04:38:29

do the following. this may help
1. when you on that screen ware it cant start up. hold your laptops power butten down. untill it turns off. the moment it turns off, let the power butten go.
wait five seconds.
2. turn laptop on. and right after you do this start pressing the f8 key non stop for 20 seconds.
3. the advanced options screen appears. press the down arrow key six times, and press enter. now wait for 1 minute. and then reed the screen again.
4.  with luck reading the screen may not be needed since it would have restarted propperly.
I suggest you backup your system. after we've fixed it to be able.  to start up.
tip. the option you are looking for, is called last known good configuration.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2019-06-23 10:30:36

all of this didint workt. any way.
i did ree installd  the cistim. nao its working just peese of good
lol
but my data. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. gon. not all of them. but alot of them

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2

2019-06-23 10:55:42

People, saying hit f8 or the down arrow x number of times won't help here, we don't know which bios or uefi the laptop has, if we would know this we could possibly find a manual for the specific one we need.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-06-23 11:03:14 (edited by SkyLord 2019-06-23 11:03:31)

@29, backups, backups.
Always have your system installed on a separate partition.

2019-06-23 11:34:01

god. damn. it. i. fucking. dont. no that gana hapin. next. time. i. will. do. this

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2