2019-06-17 04:42:57

Hello all
Well I don't consider myself like really, really bad at using office or anything. It happens to me that I need to apply for a job and I feel like I still suck at using office, especially power point or even excel which I once was trained but now forget due to the lack of practice and usage. For those well versed at using office can you recommend something good so I can better myself as much as I can for whatever job I may have to use it for? I don't know how much we blinds can use it. I just wanna try whatever I can. And, does it mean I suck for having to have a sighted check my page layout everytime I write someting in ms word and need to submit it somewhere because I'm not sure if I arrange the page layout and everything right? Is there a way to do it so I depend on sighted assistance less when it comes to that?
Thank you.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-17 05:18:21

you can try the books  made by NVDA forr that

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2019-06-17 05:33:03

How can I get that?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-17 05:47:32

@mata.
Here you go.
https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
I hope that helps.
Best regards.

2019-06-17 06:42:30

Thank you very much. Any suggestions for jaws though? I use both, but more into jaws if possible.

2019-06-17 07:05:28

Hello,
Vispero has recently started jaws training program this year. You can find webinars related to word and powerpoint and excel, and there are more things in progress. Here's the link (look for archived webinars):
https://support.freedomscientific.com/S … eeWebinars
Regards,
Amit

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2019-06-17 08:03:34

Man, thank you so much for the archive. That's just what' I've been looking for. It even has formulas for excel for me to learn. I haven't done that in years!