2019-06-13 22:29:34

Oh well. Thanks for looking.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2019-06-14 09:53:40

It does in deed. I think I got it from the movie vault back when we could still get on, don't know where else I would have gotten it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4g5239swdonr … m.mp3?dl=1

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-14 10:56:31

Thanks for that, I'll upload it to the vault as soon as I can.

Thumbs up

2019-06-14 11:25:30

Hi,
Thank you both zakc93 and kool turk.
There were a few movies that we couldn't get when we started the vault, so yes, there are bound to be movies we don't have even if they are described.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-15 08:44:58

hi
a question, are we gonna get dc legends of tomorrow season 4 with audio description in the future?
thanks in advance

:)

Thumbs up

2019-06-15 10:52:17

Hi,
ST MC, check your pm, I wrote you one wink
and yes, dc's legends of tomorrow season 4 is something we should be able to get,but its gonna take a while.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-16 23:53:49 (edited by livrobo 2019-06-17 00:28:18)

I don't usually make these kinds of requests since I assume that if someone had them, I would have come across them, but I see other people doing it so I'm curious.

Does anyone happen to have The IT Crowd with description?
It seems like a good show and I know that description exists for it, I'm just not sure where to find it.

Thanks.

Edit: One more thing. @Grryfindore, do you have the first two seasons of Speechless? I noticed that they're not on the Vault. I can upload them if you don't already have them. I just wanted to check if that was one of the TV shows that you have that hasn't yet made it to the vault to avoid uploading it unnecessarily.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 10:32:59

Hi there. I've been going through the list of the TV shows on the vault, and I've seen a lot of results with labels that read as jumbled letters season 1 or just jumbled letters 3. Could one of the people that manage the vault try to fix this at some point so I can see what TV series they belong to. Thanks a lot.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 11:23:22 (edited by grryfindore 2019-06-17 11:26:51)

Hi,
@livrobo, I did a quick search for it, but unfortunately I do not have the IT crowd described, perhaps someone else here does.
  And as for speachless I don't think we have them either, so if you can upload them and send them my way, it'd be wonderful.

As for the wierdly named shows, I know about them, and I work on fixing them and as and when I can.
These jumbled ones were gotten by hand under a time constraint and hence they are as they are.
Over time, their names will be fixed and you can then get them.
Alternatively, you can download them, let me know their name and I'll rename them tongue
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-17 14:39:54

Hi guys. First of all, I would like to say thank you for a long walk to freedom. Pretty great movie in my opinion. Also, Wentworth doesn’t seem to be described. It is just MP3 files of the season. Do you think you could please put a note on the main page? Also, do you think you could please put descriptions in the content so we know what the content is? I haven’t heard of some of them.  Also, I think it would be a good idea to make zip files of all of a particular shows seasons in one file. This will make it so that we don’t have to have a ton of folders cluttering our computer.  Could someone also please explain to me what the movie vault originally was? Was it a subscription service? Did you have to pay for the content?

Thumbs up

2019-06-19 04:28:59

hi,
does anyone have suits season 1 described? there is season 1 in the audio vault but it is not described.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

Thumbs up

2019-06-19 06:10:07

Hi,
We have been adding content along with the backup crawling along big_smile.
Have run into a slight issue that's to do with linux and windows filesystem but I am sure we will work it out.
Shows of note to have been added lately (just in case if you haven't visited the vault in a while) are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 5, good omens, society and so on.
@RTT entertainment, a lot of questions/ concerns there let me see if I can answer/ help with a few of them.
Thank you for your note about Wentworth, Which season is not described? is it all of them? In case 1 season isn't described but the rest are we usually try and keep that on. But yes, I could add that in the name as soon as you tell me which season is it that wasn't described.
  As for having description for each file that is movies and shows on there, the vault has ober 8562 different titles, and I myself don't fancy adding description by hand to all of them. IMDB integration is something that we plan on doing if we are able to, but most users just tend to google the movies/ shows if they don't know about them, so we have it on a low priority atm.
About having certain show's season as a single zip file,
  Whilst I do see your point there, it would be inconvenient for almost everybody. I.E what if someone has season Y of a certain show, and wants only Season Z?
and yes, cluttered folders and the like can be a pain in the arse, but you do know you can move your folders/ files around? so that they are no longer cluttering your computer/ hard drive. alternatively, you possibly could download all the seasons of a show you want, and zip them all up into a single file, again reducing clutter. wink
BMMV is a donationware service that used to provide both movies and shows to everybody, but lately they have gotten rid of their shows and allow only people in the US access to audiodescribed content.

Thanks,blindaudiogamer. I suspect that the first season of suits isn't described and that is why the mice had it that way, which we ended up getting when they were pulling down their shows.
If there's a described copy, I will look for it and add it. smile
Thanks all, and hope you all are having fun big_smile
Grryf.

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-19 07:16:20

It seems, at the moment, to only be season one. Thanks for all the answers by the way. Also, I just want to ask, do you have  goodbye bafana on the vault? I have the file, so just want to know if you want me to upload it.  Also, does anybody have the audio described version of the film called dementia?

Thumbs up

2019-06-19 07:41:12

goodbye bafana is on the vault, easily found by doing a quick search.

That goes for anything you're looking for, except for the original star trek series, for some reason some one put that into the movies category, and it wasn't me lol.

One of us will get around to fixing that eventually.

Thumbs up

2019-06-19 18:36:45

Does anyone have a show called Happy!? Looks like the first season is from 2017 and the second from this year.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2019-06-20 06:06:27

Hi,
@AlexN94, I have the first season of happy! but not second yet. should upload it within a few days
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-20 07:47:02

I have a few requests, might as well put them all in one post. Does anyone know if the series Outlander is available audio described? The movie vault used to have the first 8 episodes, but don't know if the rest were ever done. Also the walking dead, only the first season is available, but don't know if the rest exists. Then the series Vikings, don't know if this has been audio described at all. And lastly, The Americans season 6, the rest are available, and this season has been done for a while but haven't seen it audio described.

Thumbs up

2019-06-20 11:20:00

Speaking of season six, does anybody have went worth season six audio described? I believe it is out, but season 1 to 5 are available on the vault. Only season 2 to 5 seem to be described. Is there a version of season one that is described?

Thumbs up

2019-06-20 12:18:39

hi,
does flix grab also download the audio description?

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

Thumbs up

2019-06-20 14:39:07

@Grryfindore: You're awesome, thank you so much smile

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2019-06-21 07:26:32

It does if you know how to choose the audio tracks, but I could never find it.

Plus lately it hasn't been working, unless you now have to pay for it, which wouldn't be too bad, if it was maintained.

There's another program with a similar interface that has the same problem.

Thumbs up

2019-06-21 09:35:23

Just saw legends of tomorrow S4 on the vault! So cooooool!

:)

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-21 14:47:39

@495 select the right audio track? what do you mean? like there is multiple tracks in a show or a movie?

Thumbs up

2019-06-21 15:20:23

Is it possible to get The Arrow and Supergirl with audio description? I've been trying to find those for a while.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

2019-06-21 20:22:51

Hi guys,
We have Been working hard finding updating and uploading new shows movies, there's some very good stuff coming along in a few days, so keep an eye out for that (mostly shows and such that people have been requesting lots).
We do have a considerable queue of files to be added, so if stuff that you have been asking for doesn't get added soon, do not fret.
If audio description exists for the movies and shows requested, and if I or one of the other uploaders have mentioned that we might be able to get our hands on it, it will get to the vault eventually.
If you think I might have forgotten though, do feel free to give me a poke smile
A huge thanks and shout out goes to all our uploaders, they are truely fantastic.

@zakc93, I have noted your requests down, and will atempt to get the ones I can, such as outlander.
The walking dead, unfortunately only had its first season described.
Vikings is another series which doesn't have ADV at all, as far as I know, and would be happy to be corrected/ proven wrong on this count big_smile
Many people have been asking for the americans season 6, no luck yet, though. sad
@RTT entertainment, will look for both s1 and s6, if I can get my hands on them, I will get them on the vault. Highly doubt that season 1 is described, though.
@AlexN94, thank you sir smile
@st.mc, cheers indeed, shield season 5 and legends of tomorrow were a pain to get, although should be able to get season 6 of agents of shield as soon as it gets done.
@criss, will keep an eye out for supergirls etc, but unfortunately a quick look shows me that those shows aren't available with me, at least.
Arrow season 1 we have on the vault, and the other seasons aren't possibly described at all.

Thank you all once again.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1