2019-04-21 22:21:20

So, I’m trying to cheat in adventure at C:.  So if I wanted to change my laser battery level how would I do it?

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.

2019-04-22 02:32:29

you cant cheat in adventure at c: for some reason, I've tried

2019-04-22 03:31:52

It's hard to cheat any games these days. Because developers had put anti cheat to protect their games from being hacked.

2019-04-22 04:02:11

you can't cheat adventure at c colon, when you try to cheat it, it simply resets it.

2019-06-14 13:59:21

Man, that’s a smart BGT developer.

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.

2019-06-14 15:55:01

He makes aac cheat proof, yet I can cheet paladin and manamon with no issues?
Wow.
I think, you can mod your save in aac though.

2019-06-14 16:36:45 (edited by Slender 2019-06-14 16:37:25)

Possibly, though if you wanted to do it using the cheat in the game it won't let you play custom stages. There may be another way to do it that I'm not aware of, though.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-06-14 22:12:59

Where do you get this cheat program? What games do it work with?

2019-06-15 00:39:27

I never tried this adventure at sea though so I'm not sure alsow if you cannot use cheat engine on it but how is that possible though? I'm sure there is a value representing your lazer battery. Is this adventure at sea similar to that of the gate? Cause in the gate, you can edit the health of your character so you can avoid dying. If I remember it right, the value representing your health in the gate is 940 and not 100. Also the arrow in the gate you can alsow edit that to give your char endless arrow loaded in to your bow.
Just a side note, Games that cannot be hacked has somewhat shorter life among the gamers. Why is that? because ones you beaten the game ones or twice and you have already done all the events, quest and so on, then thats it. Players will become bored on on your game and stop playing it already. whereas a game that can be hacked using cheat engine has longer life among the gamers because players has that option to customize it according to what they like.
Let me give you and example.
Why do you think that pokemon crystal despite its almost 20 years is still popular and being talk about among the computer gamers? is it because they want to play the original version of the pokemon crystal over and over and over again? of course no. Its because of its many hacked version or because of those cheat code specifically made for it in order for a player to customized it according to there taiste. so for example, if you want to start with dragonite as your starters, you can using cheat code, if you want to start with lapraz, you can, if you want make the gym leaders remachable, you can alsow etc. etc. In other words, using those cheat codes or hack version, it gives the computer gamers endless option to play the pokemon crystal. That is the reason why up until now, this pokemon crystal is still very popular even among the second generation of computer players. whereas a game that cannot be customize according to what the players want    has very short lifespan among the gamers cause ones you get bored on it, that game becomes disposable already. maybe, if you are really addicted to it, you can play it only 10 or even 20 times but thats rare.

2019-06-15 02:45:38

you can download the cheet engin from
http://cheat-engine.en.uptodown.com/windows

2019-06-15 07:52:40

How do I install the program without installing extra program? Also how do you use this program?