2019-05-29 11:07:41

Hi,
The frontpage news has been broken for a while, but now all topics of all rooms show up on there instead.
Could someone take a look at that and fix it? so that only news room's recent topics show up on there as it was intended.

Or at least contact Richard/ Sanda and have em take a look at it.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 15:06:24 (edited by an idiot 2019-05-29 15:07:01)

Ah yes, I remember going to the main page this morning. And what do you think I see first? The ultimate destruction topic by Bop it master.

changing my signiture for the change your signiture chalange

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 20:52:32

That is pretty funny.
"And for today's  news, we have a cloned game!"
Feels like the site got taken over by a monkey.

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1
Currently, one of my favorite games is Trimps.
So I'm the Trimper Trooper!

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 07:34:39

hi,
yeah i saw that this morning. wtf is going on?

if you found my posts informative, helpful or funny which i find unlikely please hit that thumbs up button.
want to get in touch? you can contact me via the email link at the bottom of this post.

2019-05-30 20:04:45

It's now been noticed on the mods list (thanks Carter) and Richard and Sendermen have been alerted.

Thumbs up

2019-06-03 17:45:40

Hi,
@Aaron: Well, good luck with waiting for a response. Judging by Richard's and Sendermen's track record of maintaining (or rather not maintaining) the site I bet the frontpage thing will take a while to fix.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian
BTW, give me a thumbs up if you like my Posts!

Thumbs up

2019-06-05 06:04:38

Hi,
@6, Rather dickish of you, tbh.
Most issues have been fixed by richard and sandaman whenever dark has pointed it out to them or used to, anyway. Its not as major as say the forum being down or no access to the website, so its relatively miner and the delay in the fix isn't as big a deal  accept to the trolls or people that seriously need to get a life and understand that people have other things to do in their lives as well. bah.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-05 11:49:34

If you actually read the changelog topic, you would perhaps notice that they are not as inactive as it seems.

Thumbs up

2019-06-08 13:33:28 (edited by Juliantheaudiogamer 2019-06-08 18:47:51)

Hi,
@Gryff: I am not ignoring their lives, I am just saying that they should be at least a bit more active.
Edit: I am sorry for the false and maybe rude assumptions I made about the activity of Richard and Sander.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian
BTW, give me a thumbs up if you like my Posts!

Thumbs up

2019-06-08 14:25:11

@6 they actually maintain the site. if you read the changelog topic you would see that.

if you found my posts informative, helpful or funny which i find unlikely please hit that thumbs up button.
want to get in touch? you can contact me via the email link at the bottom of this post.

2019-06-10 02:12:45 (edited by Ty 2019-06-10 02:13:25)

@6
Wow
just, wow
mods don't just sit in front of a computer and moderate the forums all day. That would be elogical, and unhealthy.
Everyone, well, almost everyone on the forums, have lives. Maybe instead of bashing these people for having lives, you could do something more productive like making a not cloned game for this community, to try and fix this age of cloning we seem to be in.

I'm not sure what to put here, so...
Roses are black
Violets are black
I'm blind!

Thumbs up

2019-06-10 02:42:19

I have no idea how this problem even began, and have no idea how to fix it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-06-13 08:56:56

Hi.

Ok people, you told him enough now that the post might have been to rude, which he already agnoledged, so cut the crap already.

And, it's now almost two weeks later and we still have a cloned game topic which is closed right on the front page, nice way to go.

greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2019-06-13 16:44:01

Not anymore smile

Thumbs up

2019-06-13 16:44:34

Hi,
Thankee sandarman and or richard for the fix.
The frontpage has the news as its supposed to, now.
Cheers
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up